PDA

View Full Version : A Few Questions for ya Bruce :D

soulrift
09-26-2007, 09:51 PM
Hi

Bruce! A few questions please

1) I noticed that everytime a package arrives for me, there is a weight printed on

the front of it, e.g 20lbs or 35lbs etc... I tried weighing the package but it did not turn up as the weight it said

on the package... I would like to know if the weight denoted on the package is suppose to reflect the actual weight

of the package or is it just a rough estimate given by the people at LS before posting it?

2) Could I know the

weight printed on my previous order please? I hope it isn't too much trouble for you to pull out old records but I

just wanted to check out the weight of my previous package. Do you require my shipping address to pull out my

records? Or do you sort them through another way? Just tell me what you need. Thanks.

3) I want to buy SOE

packets and the edge packets but the max number of packets you would sell as a batch is 30 packets (+$18). Would it

be possible if I bought 60 SOE packets OR 30 SOE + 30 the edge at the price of $9.95+($9x5) instead

of the price of (9.95+18)x2?

4) Which would be more economical, buying the packets or buying the bottled form of

the product? And you didn't write the quantity(ml) for the chikara bottle.

5) Are the scents for the bottled

products the same as the scents for the packets?

6) What is the shelf life of unopened packets and bottles?

Bruce
09-27-2007, 07:32 AM
Hi Bruce! A

few questions please

1) I noticed that everytime a package arrives for me, there is a weight printed on the

front of it, e.g 20lbs or 35lbs etc... I tried weighing the package but it did not turn up as the weight it said on

the package... I would like to know if the weight denoted on the package is suppose to reflect the actual weight of

the package or is it just a rough estimate given by the people at LS before posting it?

I'm not sure

about this. If you write an email to me, I will forward it to Tammy and get you the right info.

2) Could I know the weight printed on my previous order please? I hope it isn't too much

trouble for you to pull out old records but I just wanted to check out the weight of my previous package. Do you

require my shipping address to pull out my records? Or do you sort them through another way? Just tell me what you

need. Thanks.

The name on the order is the most important info, and maybe the date on that "previous

order". Again, please send this in an email, and I will have Tammy research it.

3) I

want to buy SOE packets and the edge packets but the max number of packets you would sell as a batch is 30 packets

(+$18). Would it be possible if I bought 60 SOE packets OR 30 SOE + 30 the edge at the price of

$9.95+($9x5) instead of the price of (9.95+18)x2?

That is only $1. different, if my math is correct. You

could get a much larger discount by using a discount coupon. Giving the dollar off is no financial problem of

course. It's just a matter of logistics. Everything in the ordering process is automated.

4) Which would be more economical, buying the packets or buying the bottled form of the

product? And you didn't write the quantity(ml) for the chikara bottle.

The bottle is generally cheaper I

think.

5) Are the scents for the bottled products the same as the scents for the

packets?

They are the same, but since the gels can be rubbed in, they seem to work differently on the

body. (seems to me anyway)

6) What is the shelf life of unopened packets and

bottles?

Nobody knows; seems to be quite a few years. I have old bottles of Primal I originally opened

eight years ago and they still seem potent.