PDA

View Full Version : Applying mones in layman's terms.

Jamie3500
09-26-2007, 11:05 AM
Hey again everyone. yet another noobish questions from me. I will try to explain what i need to know as best I can,

Here goes:
So i now have my SoE(u), Alpha 7(u) and edge(u). All of which are bottle form.

Applying Edge - Using

one spray, where exactly would a tall guy like me use it (on the chest under the clothes or on the clothes and

wherever else?
Applying SoE - can someone please explain what is meant by "3 inches" (in a circle on the wrists, in

a line up the fore-arm etc) and wherever else.
applying Alpha 7 - Do i take the lid off and use a 'single finger,

air tight' dab or a two finger 'open air' dab? and wherever else.
All bearing in mind that I am a tall guy at

6ft 2''.:think:

Much obliged :thumbsup:

Unity
09-26-2007, 11:28 AM
This was written by Franki in

newbie guide. Franki copy/pasted from someone I believe so dunnno who gets credit.

Dab. This is where one wets

the fingertip by holding it over the bottle mouth and tipping the bottle. This was hardest to measure, it comes down

to being about 0.01 ml, and no more than 0.02 ml. Measured with a bottle of AE.

Drop. A full-size, free-falling

drop from the fingertip measures 0.05 ml. Note that this leaves a partial dab on the fingertip after the drop falls.

Measured with a bottle of APC.

Spray. OK, I\'m sure this varies widely, but I measured the spray from my

bottle of The Edge into the plastic cap. It\'s 0.13 ml.

------------------------------------

I am also

interested to see where to put TE as I myself am 6'3" . I have only seen people say apply a dab of TE to the neck.

I guess wrist/forearm area could work

idesign
09-26-2007, 04:35 PM
Yep Jamie, dosing is a bitch.

Personally, I'm not too scientific about it, others are, choose your poison. I apply SoE just by rolling it in a

line and guesstimate the inches. My bottle of TE has no sprayer, so I just turn the bottle over onto my finger

(your single finger air-tight dab) and spread it around as much as possible before it dries. If I want more I do it

again. I do A7 the same way, having taken the dropper thing off and put it in a properly marked waste receptacle.

As for placement, pulse points are the best. Being tall you would concentrate less on the neck. For me, I like

to put a little -none in places she'll put her nose when things become intimate.

gaf
09-26-2007, 11:50 PM
For me, I

like to put a little -none in places she'll put her nose when things become intimate.

Yep, I put

mones on my wallet too.
:wave:

idesign
09-27-2007, 03:52 PM
Yep, I put

mones on my wallet too.
:wave:

:rofl:gaf!

I tried it on my pots and pans but no hits.