PDA

View Full Version : Pheros orders delayed slightly

DrSmellThis
09-25-2007, 02:59 PM
Dear

customers,

Due entirely to an error on my part (having to do with labels), delivery of Pheros will be

delayed a couple days.

I apologize for any frustration and inconvenience this may have caused.

Thanks again

everyone for your interest and business.

DST

idesign
09-25-2007, 08:22 PM
Dear customers???? Geez Doc,

where's the pathos in that? The joie de vivre?, not to mention the je ne sais quois?. What happened

to "Hey Guys" or "Yo Dudes", or "Sorry Bros but..."

Were it anyone but you I'd be tempted to push my nose

in the air and sniff in indignation. But what's a sniff without Pheros in it? Nothing.

So, I'm

happy to report that I got an email from L-S today saying product has shipped. Your concerns are baseless,

apologies unnecessary, and anxieties troublesome. You should consider seeing a counselor, and work on your public

relations skills.

Disclaimer: All humor is subject to whoever notices.

DrSmellThis
09-26-2007, 01:17 PM
I know, that was a little

formal of me. But if you're going to apologize to the brass, (read: you all) you have to wear your dress blues.

Actually, to be more specific, dudes, the first 25 bottles ordered have been delivered on time after all. :)

There are only ten of you, at the most, who still have to wait the extra two days.

Never mind why.

:blink:

DrSmellThis
09-26-2007, 03:03 PM
:wave: Hi Doc, I have read lots about Pheros, and cannot wait to check it out. I am

female, but I read in one of your post that you view it to be a unisex product. I am really into aromatherapy,so

just reading some of the ingredients, that are in it, made me place a order.
I'm totally psyched about

this. The product has an interesting effect and response in women, and I really look forward to your feedback!!!

Stay in touch! :)

Thanks.

idesign
09-26-2007, 03:53 PM
:wave: Hi Doc, I have read lots about Pheros, and cannot wait to check it out. I am

female, but I read in one of your post that you view it to be a unisex product. I am really into aromatherapy,so

just reading some of the ingredients, that are in it, made me place a order.

Hi Phyllis,

I just got

my order of Pheros and immediately put it on. I would definitely be attracted to a woman wearing this. Its not

Estee Lauder (thank God), but the woman who has the character and personality to pull it off would be someone I'd

love to rub noses with.

Hope you like it.
Greg

PS It IS mood lifting, and I can't stop smelling myself,

my cat is finding this hilarious.

idesign
09-26-2007, 04:07 PM
I

know, that was a little formal of me. But if you're going to apologize to the brass, (read: you all) you have to

wear your dress blues.

Actually, to be more specific, dudes, the first 25 bottles ordered have been delivered

on time after all. :)

There are only ten of you, at the most, who still have to wait the extra two

days.

Never mind why. :blink:

NP Doc, I figgered as much, just had to give it

a dig, and Russell's Reserve was on sale yesterday.

Labels? My bottles were lable-less. Not that it matters,

this stuff is wonderful. Your "parchment" is a nice touch. I take it back about marketing skills.