PDA

View Full Version : one more newbie!

brainhax
09-25-2007, 07:39 AM
last week, i ordered

the beginner special from ls. It got to me on the weekend, but it seemed to take FOREVER to get to me. Anyway,

yesterday I put some on (SoE and TE) before going to math class, where i sit beside this older women (about 25yo

i'd say) and I think that I might have gotten a hit! she gave me kino by putting her leg against mine and left it

there. i didnt say anything about it and basically just talked about the class and stuff, but i'm pretty sure it

was kino. also, oddly i've been feeling more confident and generally good. idk if this is all placebo or if the

pheromones actually work, but I ordered 10pkts of SoE because i like the smell anyway.

ABOUT ME: I'm not tan,

but not very pale either. I'm about 5ft8in and slim. have long hair. dealing w/ some acne but it doesnt bother me

much. i live in NC,USA, where the air is relatively humid and can get pretty hot, but at night it's cool. Also,

i'm generally shy/quiet most of the time. and i'm 19yo. also, i live in a college environment.

what i want to

know is what might you guys think is a good combo for me?
How many dosages daily is too much? would an OD of -none

be less or more than two drops of TE for me? would an adrenaline rush (heart pounding,
blood rushing furiously,

getting dizzy) cause the -mones to emit more strongly?

terry0400-40
09-25-2007, 12:48 PM
last

week, i ordered the beginner special from ls. It got to me on the weekend, but it seemed to take FOREVER to get to

me. Anyway, yesterday I put some on (SoE and TE) before going to math class, where i sit beside this older women

(about 25yo i'd say) and I think that I might have gotten a hit! she gave me kino by putting her leg against mine

and left it there. i didnt say anything about it and basically just talked about the class and stuff, but i'm

pretty sure it was kino. also, oddly i've been feeling more confident and generally good. idk if this is all

placebo or if the pheromones actually work, but I ordered 10pkts of SoE because i like the smell anyway.

ABOUT

ME: I'm not tan, but not very pale either. I'm about 5ft8in and slim. have long hair. dealing w/ some acne but it

doesnt bother me much. i live in NC,USA, where the air is relatively humid and can get pretty hot, but at night

it's cool. Also, i'm generally shy/quiet most of the time. and i'm 19yo. also, i live in a college environment.

what i want to know is what might you guys think is a good combo for me?
How many dosages daily is too much?

would an OD of -none be less or more than two drops of TE for me? would an adrenaline rush (heart pounding,
blood

rushing furiously, getting dizzy) cause the -mones to emit more strongly?The

TE alone at 2 sprays could be a bit much to suit you in the attraction of younger girls and will always work better

on older women at this amount which is around 30mcg none, better chance if using 1 spray then add some SOE for

working on younger girls.

Go a week with one spray and check it out and then a week with 2 sprays and work your sweet spot

from there with the TE. either less or more.

Also do the tests with added SOE starting out at 5" in enclosed areas and

working up. Start out with a minimum of at least 12" SOE when testing in larger more open

areas.

If i

am in and out of doors prowling around or checking out the club at lunchtime ect then i will usually start the day

with a full gel/pkt applied which is equal to about 30" in phero content or around the 6 drops if taken from the

bottle.

A

few sprays TE and a good dollop of SOE is a good combo for dance or club visite ect

Getting back on to your question more

specifically then at each drop of TE will give you about 3.5 mcg none so one drop may be enough for working with

young girls .The only way too see 4 shure is with testing alone.

And then your accepted TE amount could be

increased with the addition of SOE which again must be re tested till a good ratio of the two is worked

out.

Sorry

for raving on earlier in the post as i forgot you were speaking about drops and not sprays lol.

But