PDA

View Full Version : SOE + Attraction

**DONOTDELETE**
02-09-2002, 03:11 PM
sounds like a good combination, huh? I figure I should give it a try since I\'ve got some unscented attraction around here. I\'m thinking 2 lines of SOE about 2-3 inches on neck plus 2 lines on the wrists and 2 sprays of Attraction on neck. How does that sound with y\'all? I certainly hope thats not too much -nol...but should I use more Attraction and less SOE? Because I\'ve heard Attraction isn\'t very potent...so maybe 3-4 sprays and maybe only 2 or 3 lines of SOE only on the neck?

**DONOTDELETE**
02-09-2002, 11:45 PM
Its along the same potency lines as the edge although it does have none in it 50 % to the nol. SO the current combo sounds good. Give it a try try upping the application of attraction to 3 sprays ?

**DONOTDELETE**
02-10-2002, 03:49 AM
Seems like an SOE/attraction combination would make sense if you just want a hint of -none. Combining SOE with NPA gets you pretty close to AE.

**DONOTDELETE**
02-10-2002, 10:06 AM
yeah, I\'ve tried AE...thats too powerful for high school use (I\'m 18). So I wonder if just a little -none may work or if -none altogether should be avoided

**DONOTDELETE**
02-10-2002, 11:23 PM
hmm...in fact, I\'m rather nervous about using any -none at all because when I stopped using AE, this girl I like (she\'s 16) admitted that for a while she felt uncomfortable around me

[ February 10, 2002: Message edited by: deepblue ]

**DONOTDELETE**
02-12-2002, 08:05 PM
Yup kinda the same thing here. Heavy -none was bad. I noticed the few days at high school that i tried around 1 drop PI and around 6 drops of PF. Good Results.

For HS Alter Ego is like putting a mask on yourself saying im a sexual abusive beast who is too strong for you. its bad.

For HS try the fluky fruity light smells for cologne that trend. Candies Cool Water etc. then use someting high NOL.

I noticed one of my best times was when i got frustrated with mones so i decided. screw this date mate crap and put on about 6 or 7 sprays. I kinda had a lingering smell of it but i was studying before a class and everyone has the same book and uses it but for some reason i had 8 people around my desk looking at my book. Wierd wierd wierd but i think DM did do it.

Xcite wipes didnt give too much at all if any.