PDA

View Full Version : my first hit

Celtic Poetry
09-23-2007, 12:32 PM
Last night I met up

with my old girlfriend and took her to a party. Everything seemed to be going alright, and as usual, alcohol was

involved. I was armed with 1 spray of The Edge(u) on my wrists and a tiny dab on my shirt.

As we were leaving

she started holding my hand, stumbling a little bit to regain balance as she had too much to drink. As soon as we

get to my car she started kissing on me, and when we got into the car she kissed me some more. On the drive home she

was holding my hand and bringing it close to her face. I'm not positive but I'm pretty sure she detected the

mones.

We get back to her house and soon we ended up in bed together. Here's the interesting thing, she told me

that she felt afraid of me but very horny and turned on. That to me sounds like a little bit of a -none overdose,

but a positive one.

To sum this up The Edge(u) is an excellent product if you're looking for sexual hits. The

stuff works great for me. And I apologize if my post seems a bit choppy and unorganized, I had very little sleep

last night.

tenaciousBLADE
09-23-2007, 05:13 PM
Maybe it's a TE OD, then

again maybe not...
maybe if you got some `nol added to it or if you put just a tiny bit less TE you'd get better

results.
But hey - those results sound awsome to me! :thumbsup:
Don't you think? :)

By the way.. did you wear

any cologne cover or any other kind of cover on you?

Celtic Poetry
09-23-2007, 06:01 PM
I used axe body spray as a

cover since I didn't have any real cologne handy. I'm pretty sure that the mones played a big role in my success

last night, it's just the way she reacted to them. I'm a somewhat intimidating person by nature but I've never

once had a girl tell me that she feels afraid of me while we're having sex.