1. Perception gel
2. The Edge gel
3. Sent of Eros

gel

So there it is.

-CT

Iaskalotof?'s
09-22-2007, 10:39 AM
www.pherolibrary.com (http://www.pherolibrary.com) has all you need to know :)

terry0400-40
09-22-2007, 01:01 PM
I have a few gel packs and I ned to know what kind of mones are in them:

Perception gel
2. The Edge gel
3. Sent of Eros gel

So there it is.

-CTLooking at the gel/pks 4U Christian T...

Perception gel/pkt has a total pheromone content of .08 mg = 80 mcg which gives you a ratio of

4:2:2 IE = Androstenol @ 40 mcg + Androstenone @ 20 mcg + Androsterone @ 20 mcg. is produced by BDC

Concepts.
The Edge gel/pkt comes in at .08 mg =80 mcg

Androstenone formula in 1 ml of gel. it is produced by Lacroy Chemicals.
Scent of Eros gel/pkt contains .08 mg = 80 mcg of Pheromones, comprising Androstenol @ 64 mcg +

Androsterone @ 16 mcg, making this a 80% - 20% formulation.
Alter Ego gel/pkt contains .08mg/ml = 80 mcg Pheromones, it is a triple phero formula comprising

aNONE + aNOL + aRONE in these ratios 44.4% : 33.3% : 22.2 % so this great Stone Labs product would give you 35.52

mcg Androstenone + 26.66 mcg Androstenol + 17.77 mcg Androsterone per g/pkt. I have used these gels and i have had many good and some really wonderful hits with

them.

Perception gel at times can be perceived as being a little slow, this is understandable given the

nature of the product which is designed to difuse into the air over a longer period of time than the others, this is

great if you need something for an enduring length of time.

I usually use my perception on long hot days

and will apply the whole pck in one application.

Its funny when i think back i actually received one of my best DIHL's ever

when i was wearing 20 mcg Androstenone mixed in with 1/2 Perception Gel, I could have easily taken that girl away,

man she was in my hand and would have given me her box and dice. :thumbsup:

tenaciousBLADE
09-22-2007, 06:40 PM
Damn terry... You once

told me I'm a newbies dream come true...
YOU are a newbies dream. How would have thought back when I

joined LS Forums that someone would go through all that trouble after someone else linked the pherolibrary.
You

seem to be an angel in these terms haha :angel::thumbsup:

terry0400-40
09-23-2007, 01:57 AM
Damn terry... You once told me I'm a newbies dream come true... What a shame I have

to spread around rep before giving you some more of it!
YOU are a newbies dream. How would have thought back

when I joined LS Forums that someone would go through all that trouble after someone else linked the

pherolibrary.
You seem to be an angel in these terms haha :angel::thumbsup:Thanks T Blade, i was wondering why the rep line thingy started to grow below my name

latley.

Usually if i have some spare energy or time i dont mind posting up some of the info that i have

written down, Because i am slow at understanding and getting to know the PC re links and just about anything is

hard for me to understand and perhaps there are new phero users who arent so hot on the PC as i am not, but it is

easy 4 me to print up a little info if it can be of any help in this great cause of Pheromone

research.

I

will come over to your joint one day and get a demo on how to use all the PC stuff as i cant figure it out yet from

the instructions so good.

I can buy the lunch and drop ya a bottle of Magic Alpha 7 for your trouble. :cheers:

tenaciousBLADE
09-23-2007, 02:15 AM
drop an A7 magic

bottle you say???

Oh how my eyes just light-up lol :rofl:

Hehe... I doubt you'd make it to my J`

though... I live far from the US :angel::sad::angel:

Still... if you honestly want some help with links.. and

know what to ask.. gimme yer e-mail and I'll send you my address ;)

leisha
09-23-2007, 11:09 AM
drop an A7 magic bottle you say???

Oh how my eyes just light-up lol

:rofl:

Hehe... I doubt you'd make it to my J` though... I live far from the US :angel::sad::angel:

Still... if you honestly want some help with links.. and know what to ask.. gimme yer e-mail and I'll send you my

address ;)te he found you, meby i be takin your adress as i be passin

througe area close 4 you perhaps stopover visit and also terry same time as well in that part of world when you are

home to. lei

terry0400-40
09-23-2007, 11:54 AM
drop an A7 magic bottle you say???

Oh how my eyes just light-up lol

:rofl:

Hehe... I doubt you'd make it to my J` though... I live far from the US :angel::sad::angel:

Still... if you honestly want some help with links.. and know what to ask.. gimme yer e-mail and I'll send you my

address ;)Thanks T Blade yeaar well all this links and the instructions just

look about as comprehensable as Chinese to me buddy when i try and read the stuff so i will have to get some

personal tuition when i get an opportunity.

And i will have to save up awhile for the Magic Alpha 7 , and you may have

moved by the time but i will leave my email adress for you as well it is

terry0400-40@hotmail.com ok sea ya around beee good. PS it seems

you have no trouble attracting the girls even without Magic Alpha 7 ha ha .

Dont worry if i could afford a trip to your

joint in Asia then i would be totin a bottle A7 Magic for you, not that you seem to need it !!!!!!!!!!! ( "cheekie

trousers" ) ha ha ha. lol, You sure are D Man Blade.... you you Alpha dude :D :D

tenaciousBLADE
09-23-2007, 04:21 PM
lol terry.. don't save

up for it :wub:... I wouldn't want you to waste a good ol` bottle of A7 on me when you can invest it on yourself

;)
You'll make me blush here :lol:

terry - You're a suportive man you are :D
It's good to have you on the

forums :thumbsup:

P.S.
haha.. people here are assuming I'm asian, but honestly... I'm not :p