PDA

View Full Version : JOSE's report on SOE

jose
02-09-2002, 02:18 PM
I tried my SOE today, I went and did the laundry but no significant signs of any hits. Then I went to the supermarket, did the usual shopping went to the checkout counter there was a woman behind me who had this big smile on her face. images/icons/laugh.gif I guess you can say that definitely is a hit. I didn\'t use the 2 to 3 in. lines on my neck, I basically used the roll-on to make a complete circle around my neck twice. I still have SOE in my Atomizer which I will use tomorrow where I get my taxes done, I will see if there\'s any reactions. One squirt on the neck, and 2 dads of NPA behind each ear. Keep you posted. images/icons/cool.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
02-09-2002, 11:44 PM
Sounds like youre getting the usuall responses hey i found my original sign in name well 2000 posts here we come lol

jose
02-10-2002, 12:20 PM
Well no specific Hits today, went to H&R Block to get my taxes done. Just a couple of smiles but nothing out of the ordinary. I think more testing needs to be done, maybe OD a little.

Jaggy
02-10-2002, 05:33 PM
Jose,

Careful with the SOE OD. I did it and had one of the most odd days I had had in a long time. Everyone I came in contact with was either angry, pissed, or just down right rude. It got so bad , by the end of the day I just started laughing at all of this. I had removed the top off the SOE bottle and put 3 big dabs on to see what would happen.

a.k.a.
02-10-2002, 09:29 PM
Hmmmm...
Wore some to work last Friday and noticed that people were irritable and impatient. I shrugged it off as a TGIF syndrome, but maybe it was the pheros.