PDA

View Full Version : looking in With 1st Posting on love-scent

leisha
09-21-2007, 10:47 AM
Hello forum members,my name is lei, i am well seasoned with local travel between my hometown in s e

asia pacific and OZ.

I am not a stranger to the world of pheromones because of doing much smell testing for my

older brother and friends who are experimenting width so much pheromones and scents.

It is prompting of my

brother and hims friend that i come on in and look around here so that i may learn, as for my interest in behaviour

studies related to some of the gift sprays i have received.

As when i am home and assisting in the store for my

mother i sometimes do use one of the several pheromone spray mixtures i have been given, so i hope to learn more in

relation to this subject as i will be looking in sometimes when i am width freetime. lei

tenaciousBLADE
09-23-2007, 01:53 AM
May we ask.. what is your

age lei? :o

Oh and :welcome: of course :D

leisha
09-23-2007, 02:57 AM
Oh well hi there Mr Blade, cheeky

trousers lol still i tell u myage seeing that u be nice girls friend and gentlemans 4 us all here and i is nearly 25

years. and oh thank u 4 tha Welcome of course.
PLZ tell lei which pheromone do you apply and which is your primary

purpose and objective with your choices.
Thank u Tenacious and on e more thing do you like girls 4 dating as your

fav for companion eg partner or girlfriend ect.
I am seeming to ask many questions sorry as i am looking to learn

the nature of mens and girls who are using the pheromone as tools of their trades. bye bye baby Tenacious. lei

:wave:

tenaciousBLADE
09-23-2007, 05:02 AM
Well that was some more

questions than i anticipated :o
I'm 23 years young, and started using `mones at the age of 20.
Back then I was

more of ase-buddy kinda guy... but only because every women I found at the time seemed to just hurt my feelings real

strong at the time.
I now have a wonderful 24 year young g/f, and I still use mones.
I use TE, SOE, and A1 on an

almost daily basis.
Did I forget to answer anything? :p

leisha
09-23-2007, 11:33 AM
Well

that was some moree questions than i anticipated :o
I'm 23 years young, and started using `mones at the age of

Back then I was more of ase-buddy kinda guy... but only because every women I found at the time seemed to just

hurt my feelings real strong at the time.
I now have a wonderful 24 year young g/f, and I still use mones.
I use

TE, SOE, and A1 on an almost daily basis.
Did I forget to answer anything? :pSeems as you was

starting young as my brother and friends did with the pheromone some years ago and they are still using the products

What is the " magic 7 that is gift from terry as i was asking when i

found the posting in on the menz section ? as i have not seen this one is it instant spray type that is being used

Iam seeing you is living outside of the usa and which country or island ru stayin thanks

Tenacious . lei :wave:

gaf
09-23-2007, 02:30 PM
Leisha , Bula! & :welcome:
I think

the magic 7 Terry uses is in fact "Alpha 7" (otherwise known as A7). It's one of the stronger formulas with a 6.1

ratio of none & rone , It can work wonders for many men in the right quantities. If You want to learn some more

about the different formulas and 'mones check out the pherolibrary link at the top right of this page. :type: That

should be able to answer most of your immediate questions and "school you up" on the basics.

Also,
What gift

sprays did you receive? If you let us know the brands some ladies here may be able to help you with application

tips. :thumbsup:

tenaciousBLADE
09-23-2007, 04:33 PM
Yes terry was refering to

Alpha-7 indeed.
Though we are only joking around about the gift thing :wub:
I would never expect such a present...

I think he was simply trying to compliment me ( and succeeding too :p).

umm... I prefer not to reveal where I

live, just in case of the remote option that one of my friends stumbles upon these wonderful forums.
I like this

country though :D
I just like to keep my `mone usage a secret from my friends and family :o

leisha
09-23-2007, 08:40 PM
Leisha , Bula!

& :welcome:
I think the magic 7 Terry uses is in fact "Alpha 7" (otherwise known as A7). It's one of the stronger

formulas with a 6.1 ratio of none & rone , It can work wonders for many men in the right quantities. If You want to

learn some more about the different formulas and 'mones check out the pherolibrary link at the top right of this

page. :type: That should be able to answer most of your immediate questions and "school you up" on the basics.

Also,
What gift sprays did you receive? If you let us know the brands some ladies here may be able to help you

with application tips. :thumbsup:Nameste Mr Phero Dude GAF, lei thanks for your reply and i have veiwed some

information and also learned how to use the feature for search which reveals no end of knowledge on the pheromone

and thems doing the using.
My sprayers all are in shop at home and i am here for sometime in oz at home of Hung my

brother, as hims is out so will ask him later whatever it was, i recall one is called essence of woman and it was as

mother says "gundhai" meaning somehow stinky, last time Hung did visit and mixed in width some Coco "Chanel" from

mothers table and did improve it little, but when i did use it in the shop the mens stare with the eyes bulging at

me, scary is too strong at shop.
I have some instant sexy sprey and also the sachets of soe that is fresh smelling

and we all enjoy the fragrant aspect of this.
I do not need so much attention from the mens side as more social

friendship and work related pheromones as i have seen latley will be best at my age as i am to remain single girl

for more learning. bye bye Gaf :) lei xo

leisha
09-23-2007, 09:02 PM
Yes

terry was refering to Alpha-7 indeed.
Though we are only joking around about the gift thing :wub:
I would never

expect such a present... I think he was simply trying to compliment me ( and succeeding too :p).

umm... I prefer

not to reveal where I live, just in case of the remote option that one of my friends stumbles upon these wonderful

forums.
I like this country though :D
I just like to keep my `mone usage a secret from my friends and family

:oTenacious Yes i see terry was only joking as he is a very much messing around and he is a very funny man

as i did see him several months ago when he did visit me at Hungs place when i was visiting last time and he did

send me sms and did visit several times with hung and also did bring cooler box with some Pheromones in and did swap

some with Hung and give sample Soe as said good to use lookin for china girlfrend.

I understand that some people

veiw these bottles as evil and is better to keep home adress a secret i agree, that is good to be discreet on

homeground.

As in my case i am travelling to and throw and brother and few friends order the sprays and is just

fun thing for us and mother and family do not pay any interest when the package of perfume and sprays arrive as in

hungs room he has many small bottles sprays and sachets of the produce and no one bothers about.

i will say the

pheromones use can be seen as evil by some aspects of society or by them who no little about them.
iwill pen off

Tenacious. lei xo