PDA

View Full Version : Combination Try outs

Eugene
09-19-2007, 03:09 PM
Hi, some of you

already know my situation. I will wont go into details here. Suffice to say, I have a showdown repeat end of year

project presentation coming up in the next three weeks, resulting from a lecturers personality disorder...lol

if

u really want the gorey details ask..you migth get an answer when i have an hour or so to spare.

Anyway, I am

going to be facing a panel of three males and one attractive female. One male an ally, one supposed to b neutral

extern another potential nemesis. At least latter was the one who backed the original lecturer throwing out my

original project and forcing me to repeat.

The attractive female seems to have acted as an unwilling participant

with the original lecturer who threw out my project.

For this repeat presentation I intend to use unscented SOE,

Alpha A314 and Liquid Trust.

As I rarely use combos I decided to try it out at work and other places first. I

don't know what signs to look for in people positive or negative, let alone dosage. Additionally, since the SOE is

unscented I don't know how much to put on before it become dodgy.

I thank every one in advance for their

input

BTW my work environment is predominantly male. You can smell the naturall nones as you walk in the

door....LOL

Fortunately, there have been some pleasant female additions of late make up 95% 5% female.

I

guess I can check for reactions when shopping.

idesign
09-20-2007, 06:51 PM
Hi Eugene,
Yes, I remember your

situation. First, I would do as much experimenting as you can before the presentation. Try each product alone to

gauge reactions. I don't have LT so can't advise there. I get great results from SoE alone, and people warm up

to me very quickly. I typically use 4" on each wrist and about 2" on each side of the neck. Some people use much

more, but this seems to work for me. I added a couple of dabs of A314 a few times but am unsure of results. One

time I seemed to notice the "respect" reaction but its hard to say.

Also, I would cover whatever you use, even

if the SoE is scented. Yes, go shopping, get a haircut, do anything that will get you close to people. Its best to

test the reactions of people you already know, and look for differences. Your testing at work should be

good.

Hope this helps,
Greg