PDA

View Full Version : Many Products...Which to choose?

vmp0514
09-19-2007, 07:13 AM
Hi

guys, long term newbie here, but some of you may recognize me from other posts. (26 male, caucasian 5'7)

I

ordered and tried Chikara, today is my second day and I enjoy the scent. So far I've done 3 sprays, 2 to the neck

and 1 on the chest. I also added two-three small dabs of NPA on those same spots to try and add a sexual appeal.

So far I haven't gotten any results but I'll keep at it.

I was reading other posts and saw that A-7 seemed to

be really good. I thought that NPA and A-7 both had -none in it...Is it just a difference in concentration or are

there actually different kinds of -none? Whats the difference between TE, A-1, A-7, and NPA?

So far my arsenal

consists of scented SOE rollon, scented AE, Unscented NPA, Unscented AQ, and Scented Chikara.

My first try was

SOE alone and AE alone. I loved the smell of SOE but I didn't get the sexual response I wanted.

My second try

was AQ Unscented (3-5 drops) and SOE Scented. I also tried NPA (2-3 dabs) Unscented and SOE Scented.

Now I'm

trying the Chikara (3 sprays)/NPA (2-3 dabs) combo.

Am I missing something important? Is the dosage to low?

Iaskalotof?'s
09-19-2007, 07:18 AM
With mixing 2 things you

are better off staring off with one,finding your spot and then moving on to the next one.Once you have 2 established

mone,you can mix them.It takes a long time(I've been with the roll on SOE and 90% sure I have the correct

forumula) but its better off in the long run I guess.

tenaciousBLADE
09-22-2007, 08:47 PM
Oh my.. I'm tiered. But.. I'll post anyway and give you lots of

usefull answers and info.

First this:

Am I missing something important? Is the dosage

to low?

If anything - parts of your dosage are to high.
Wanna solve it? Go read

The Minimalist Manifest (http://pherolibrary.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2260&highlight=manifesto). A tip:

Being lazy won't help here - go read it and you'll learn A LOT ;)

I

loved the smell of SOE but I didn't get the sexual response I wanted.

SOE by itself will only give you

sexual response from very young girls. Besides, the `mones are only a great edge... You gotta have game.. have a

personality, sense of humor, make some moves, body-lenguage communication.. show you're interested, show you're

worth it. The `mones only give you a great edge. Still - they help a whole lot.
With that said, SOE contains

`nol, which is a `mone that makes people more chatty, and makes you look and feel more friendly.

I advise you go

and read The Cookbook (http://www.pherolibrary.com/pheromone-guide/cookbook/cookbook.htm) and learn about

the different types of `mones and the reactions they bring out from people. That way you'll also understand why I

think your `none-dosage (NPA) might be too high.

I hope I ain't repeating myself with my links hehe

:o
I think I might have posted a long reply with a few great links for you in the past.. so again.. I hope I'm not

too repetative with these links :angel:

I thought that NPA and A-7 both had -none

in it...Is it just a difference in concentration or are there actually different kinds of -none?

It is my

understanding that there are different kinds of `none (Androstenone & AndroSTAnone), but I

don't think A7 & NPA have different kinds of `none. I think they have the same type. However, there is a

difference between them...
If you carefully read the description of

A7 (http://www.love-scent.com/product_info.php/products_id/104) in the LS store, you can see it is

actually mentioned there :angel::
"Alpha-7 is similar to Primal Instinct but with 40% more pheromones overall, and

a more complex formula (aRONE and aNONE vs. aNONE alone)

Alpha 7 boasts 6mg androstenone and 1 mg

androsterone"
I know, it says PI, but it's basicly the same as NPA (only NPA has another

secret ingridient).
Which basicly means A7 also has `rone in it.. and it's a good

formula if you ask me (I haven't tried A7 yet, but I intent to ;)).

Whats the

difference between TE, A-1, A-7, and NPA?

- A7 & NPA - I just explained :p
- NPA & TE are the very same

formula, only NPA is about 5 times more concentrated than TE (TE is diluted in an alcohol-based liquid and can more

easily be spread around with less risk of OD).
- A1 (or by its full name: Androstadienone) is a totally

different thing, and should generally not be used by newbies. I waited a whole year since I first wanted to try it..

to get more experience with `mones before I do try it out. And I'm glad I did :D
It's not a `mone-product

like NPA, TE, PI, A7, SOE, Chikara or anything of the sort... It's just the pheromone itself, diluted in an

alcohol-based liquid. It's not proccesed like the others are. And it's more difficult to handle. Rarely do I

advise newbies to use it (there have only been two cases where I gave such advise).
It's known as more of a

pair bonder (http://pherolibrary.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2155&page=1&pp=30&highlight=androstadienone)

`mone than an attracor of women. And it's known to have a side-effect of headaches on most men who wear it

(I personally get no headaches from it).

*yawn*... I hope I helped.. I'm tiered :p
:run: