PDA

View Full Version : Bad to wear everyday??

David319
09-18-2007, 09:52 PM
Does anyone

know if its bad to wear this stuff everyday??

terry0400-40
09-18-2007, 10:51 PM
Does

anyone know if its bad to wear this stuff everyday??Iv heard of some

users getting build up effects, But thankfully i have my water ration and i take a shower before sleeping at night

and i wash my body with normal soap and have a shave when i wake up and this seems to remove any stale old phero

debris 4 me.

I wear pheromones for about 29 days in a month and each day seems like a clean slate as i

receive satisfaction with my chosen product of the day.

At my age i enjoy and can utulise

a couple drops of Androstenone each day with out any problems as it keeps on doin its stuff. :thumbsup:

tenaciousBLADE
09-22-2007, 09:27 PM
Let me quote myself on

`mone-elimination. Showers don't always take the `mones off. Some people do OD by simply putting

`none products two days in a row; but even if you're one of those people, there is a

solution.

anyone know of a cheap product
that can

get rid of od quickly.

Well, there are three answers for that:

1) You can

prevent the OD by using less `none and\or by adding some WAGG to the mix. Try to remember what you've experienced

with WAGG to decide how much to add to the mix ;)

2) You can use a sanitizer. Click

this link (http://www.pfizerch.com/brand.aspx?id=310) to see an example of a hand sanitizer

I use myself. You can find many others in the US I think.. The only reason i use this one is `coz it's the only one

I can get in my country :trout:
You distribute it on the skin, smear it a little, and let it dry for like 3

minutes. That's all you need to do. It usually clears the OD for me (but with every person it might be a bit

different). I do it before I shower sometimes... it get's better results. But if you use it before the shower, wait

5 minutes between the application of the sanitizer and getting into the shower; that way it'll dry off and get even

better results :D

3) Apparently, there are many users on the LS forums that find hot water to work just fine for

them. Feel free to try that method. If it works for you, then you got the cheapest method right there I'd say :D

I myself like the second answer best, but it's only a matter of opinion and what works best for

me:type:

belgareth
09-22-2007, 09:53 PM
Or you can simply use any good

body wash. They do just fine at removing mones.

tenaciousBLADE
09-22-2007, 10:12 PM
They do??
I know

you're very experienced here belgareth and I very much respect your knowledge and background...
Still... I..

umm.. I read a few threads way back on how a simple shower doesn't always get rid of the `mones and... well

with `none at least it seems so logical to me...
I know it's not like that for everybody; some do get rid

of `mones showering and others don't.

I don't - and I find it wonderfull `coz I can shower with my g/f (and in

the past with other chicks) and know the effect of the `mones is still on me and I don't have to refresh :cheers:

Umm.. You got me a tiny bit frightened here... :o
Are you sure a simple body wash can do the (not-so-good-for-me)

trick? :(

belgareth
09-23-2007, 05:15 AM
You say a lot of things you

seem to regard as the holy grail. A lot of it is your opinion and others don't necessarily agree with you or have

had other results. In this case, I disagree with you and said so. For me, and for a long time, body washes have

worked very well. Other members are welcome to try any and all approaches to find what woks best for them. Hell, if

they want to they can try having their bodies rubbed with olive oil and scraped off with sticks the way the ancients

did. It might work well too.

tenaciousBLADE
09-23-2007, 05:31 AM
Of course it is only my

opinion. Jesus belgareth - I do not reguard things as the holy grail. Why are you being so hursh on me?

I simply

asked you for your own opinion to get a better grasp and learn from your experience.

I respect every one's

opinions. Did I do anything to show otherwise?

I wasn't arguing with you... :( ... I simply wanted to

better understand how your opinion on this was formed.

belgareth
09-23-2007, 06:12 AM
Ok, try this. Have you looked

at the logic of what you are telling people? Purel, that you link too, is nothing more than alcohol, water based gel

and scent. So, you are telling people to put alcohol on their skin, allow it to dry then go take a shower, right?

What is that going to do that soap and hot water will not?

I do appreciate that you try to help people but you

also do a lot of self-promoting of yourself as an expert. None of us here is an expert and none of us are entitled

to claim or imply that we are an expert. And some of your advice is downright bad advice. Slow down and learn from

others as well as sharing, you'll go a lot further in everything you do.

tenaciousBLADE
09-23-2007, 04:16 PM
you also do a lot of self-promoting of yourself as an expert.
That wasn't my

intention. If that's how things seem to be percieved - I'll look more carefully at what I am saying, and try to

take more measures (as emphasizing I'm only saying my opinions) to make it clear I am just as anyone else on

this forum - a person with his own subjective experience with `mones.

Slow down and

learn from others as well as sharing, you'll go a lot further in everything you do.
Ok - I'll take that

advice happily. When you put it politely like that all I feel inclined to do is use it positively.
I actually have

a lot of respect for your opinion and was hoping you'll give me some advice instead of just telling me what it is

you feel I'm doing wrong here.
When I'm only told what I'm doing wrong - I get lost and insulted.
But slowing

down is a simple advice that I can gladly put my mind into.

I do appreciate that you

try to help people
Thank you for showing some vote of confidence. At this point I really needed that to

feel able of taking in any advice :o
I am sorry for the trouble, and I'm sad to hear\notice I have ever made any

trouble here :sad:
I only wanted to make new people here feel welcome & help direct them to good sources of

information that they might find usefull - and not to make them think I am any expert whatsoever.

I just wish

the PM system would work so this wouldn't have to cut the topic of the thread straight down the middle of

it.
Maybe we should get back to the topic? Wouldn't you agree? :wub:

gaf
09-24-2007, 02:13 AM
Or you can

simply use any good body wash. They do just fine at removing mones.

agreed. :thumbsup:

David319
09-24-2007, 07:49 AM
Thanks for all the replies..

jamesdeanmartin
09-24-2007, 10:12 AM
I think you need to take a

break every couple days. That's what I've always done, even to give myself a break from being surrounded by so

many chemicals.

I even take breaks for months at a time every once and while, almost "cycling" them.