PDA

View Full Version : Attracting My Wife - Help!

nkotb
09-18-2007, 02:05 PM
Hi,

Here's the situation. My wife feels like she love's me, but is no longer "in love" with me. She is not longer

attracted to me. I'm hoping that something from LS could help.

Please note that I said help and not fix. I've

already searched the forum for this topic, and I noticed a lot of "pheremones are not a fix, you need to address

what's really wrong, blah blah. Mones might only buy you some more time, but they won't cure anything.."

Trust

me, I am working on the other aspects. I'm doing a lot of personal work, research, and much more, so please try to

stick with my question (unless I really am missing something here). My sincerest Thanks,

Here goes..:

23 yr

old male (popular at work, really laid back, not an alpha)
5' 6"
140 lbs (i've lost some weight

recently..working on it)
My wife is 22
About 5' 9"
155lbs

We both work together (is there anything i should

use at work also?) Things have been less than excellant for a little under a year (having our first child may have

had a role). Married almost 3 yrs. She moved out about 3 weeks ago...

Last week went on a short vacation (nothing

changed, and we both agreed that wasn't why we were going). I used some Pherone M11, with no noticeable increase in

attraction. I tried different doses from dabs to drops from clothes to skin..when I got to three drops, she told me

she didn't like how I smelled. (i alternated between tommy bahama and Realm as covers) She seemed more comfortable

and talkative and I felt better, but who knows, it could have been just getting away and breathing in some mountain

air :).

Anyway, I'm looking for a spark. Something that could maybe make her second guess whether or not she is

attracted to me. I feel like as long as she believes that she is not, she won't be as receptive to changes im

making... I think you get the picture.

I don't know if this is helpful at all, but she also likes to wear a

healthy dose of perfume. She's the girl that always smells good, and sometimes, you don't have to be very close to

notice it. (mostly perfumes, but often bath and body works)

Any help (or advice) is truly appreciated. Thank

you.

Iaskalotof?'s
09-18-2007, 02:19 PM
To build sexual

tension,try TE or A7(I heard it works well as a pair bonder)

nkotb
09-18-2007, 03:26 PM
Excellent! Scented or Unscented?

Any reccomendations for dosing? Thank you.

Anyone else?

terry0400-40
09-18-2007, 06:29 PM
Excellent! Scented or Unscented? Any reccomendations for dosing? Thank you.

Anyone

else?My g/f still reacts favourably to 1 or 2 drops Alpha 7, with a good

spray of nice cologne.

I have the unscented Alpha 7 and it

smells absolutley delicious with its sexy smell.

It is my

number 1 favourite pheromone and now i have just run out waaaa waaaaaa,:sad: I have been wearing it nearly every day

alone and in mixes as it is a great mixer, this stuff just wears so well.

Thank goodness i have some Alpha 7 mixes stashed under my bed role. :lol:

Iaskalotof?'s
09-18-2007, 07:06 PM
Follow Terry's advice,he

is a very wise one.If you are trying the edge just search for recommended dosages as I am starting from scratch with

testing edge(got it from the newbie kit along with SPMO),SPMO just throws me off and doesn't seem to agree with

me.

idesign
09-18-2007, 07:36 PM
My g/f still reacts favourably to 1 or 2 drops Alpha

7, with a good spray of nice cologne.

I have the unscented

Alpha 7 and it smells absolutley delicious with its sexy smell.

It is my number 1 favourite pheromone and now i have just run out waaaa waaaaaa,:sad: I have been

wearing it nearly every day alone and in mixes as it is a great mixer, this stuff just wears so well.

Thank goodness i have some Alpha 7 mixes stashed under my bed

role. :lol:

I agree completely Terry. I had a great night out last weekend with A7. It

mixed so well with my chosen cover and the evening was so darned pleasant. No overt hits but every woman I talked

to exuded intimacy in both body and subtle verbal hints. I was with a date, and her responses were very positive.

:)

idesign
09-18-2007, 07:46 PM
nkotb, this is a shot in the

dark, but if you're intent on using mones to save a marriage you might try A1 (androstedienone) for its

trust/comfort vibe. However, you should know that effective use of mones requires experimentation and practice.

Genuine best wishes,
Greg

terry0400-40
09-18-2007, 10:40 PM
nkotb, this is a shot in the dark, but if you're intent on using mones

to save a marriage you might try A1 (androstedienone) for its trust/comfort vibe. However, you should know that

effective use of mones requires experimentation and practice.

Genuine best wishes,
GregIf there is is hint of magic in the air then Alpha 7 is sure to bring it to the surface, And

with a twinkle of Androstedienone added she will be purring like a kitten. ( sex kitten )

CAtriathlete
09-19-2007, 08:32 AM
If there is is hint of magic in the air then Alpha 7

is sure to bring it to the surface, And with a twinkle of Androstedienone added she will be purring like a kitten. (

sex kitten )

I couldn't agree more: A1 for creating comfort, A7 for sexual chemistry.

That's my favorite combo when I'm with my g/f-- it works every time.

-CAt

nkotb
09-19-2007, 03:38 PM
Thanks everyone for all the

helpful information. I'm thinking of ordering A7 and J.P. Gaultier cover scent. I was looking around for A1, but

all I could find was the pure mone in the kits/supplies section... I'm not sure if that's what you guys were

reffering to. If it is, then the $80 price tag will keep it on the wish list for now.

MOBLEYC57
09-20-2007, 08:35 PM
I agree

completely Terry. I had a great night out last weekend with A7. It mixed so well with my chosen cover and the

evening was so darned pleasant. No overt hits but every woman I talked to exuded intimacy in both body and subtle

verbal hints. I was with a date, and her responses were very positive. :)

What's your age, A7 dosage,

and application points, ID? :blink:

And if anyone else peeps in that favors A7, what have you found to

be your sweet spot (drops)?

Thanks one, thanks all! :thumbsup:

nkotb, whenever I wear heavy dosages

of TE:cologne 50:50 and two drops of A-1, I get lots of "What in the world is that cologne that you

wear!?!?!?" I always ask if I put on too much, and they say, "No, you smell good!" and I've gotten

"No, you smell good! Real good!" All seem to be around your ladies' age. You can probably pull that off

without the A-1 ... that Newbee package of musk and TE at 50:50 at three sprays does a number on young ones, too!

vbmenu_register("postmenu_203132", true);

terry0400-40
09-20-2007, 10:30 PM
At 1 or 2 drops A7 is so sweet 4 me, funny thing though i have noticed something strange when i have

2 drops on the average type female up to a 5 or a 6 shows little real interest but for some reason the sixes to tens

like the more stunning sexier women are more easily out under the Alpha 7's spell.

I dont get it but thats the pattern that

seems to be emerging for me anyway.

Im not complaining though. :angel:

Gegogi
09-21-2007, 12:30 AM
I used all sorts of mone products

on my ex-wife--TE, NPA, C7, SOE, IMPI, , etc.--to no avail. Now she still cared for me but the fire was

pretty much out. Even with mones it seemed impossible to change her hardened perception of me. However, one mone did

actually work well on her--A-1. Didn't save the marriage but allowed us to hangout hours longer without fighting,

and helped put her in a better mood during her monthly punishment. So I had measured success but unfortunately it

didn't turn her into a hubby worshipping horndog. We're still friends and even take vacations together once in a

while.

The big thing that came of all this, 3.5 years later, is the mones that failed my marriage have proved

extremely useful in my social and romantic life. I use them almost daily. However they work best on strangers,

casual friends and new dates.

tenaciousBLADE
09-21-2007, 12:53 AM
A1 is

usually not for beginners. BUT.. in your case I say it's the best answer for your specific needs.
It's known as a

pair-bonder more than a "first-time" attractor.
I use it with my g/f and it works wonders and wonderfull romance.

Also, taking your age into account, I'd advice SOE and TE. I myself use EE (Edge Essentials *Arouser Blend...

which is basicly almost the very same thing as TE) & SOE unscented, and A1.

I'll refer you to a great post I

wrote a while ago as a reply to a newbie at your age (which just happens to also be my age - I'm also 23). That

post has a few very important links to read that let you know almost everything you need to know when starting out

with `mones. Just take into account that although I advised most of the people there not to try A1 right away - I

think for your specific case it's THE thing.

So, here is

The Link To That Post (http://www.pherolibrary.com/forum/showthread.php?p=202801#post2).

Also,

here's a link to a

thread that tells you a bit more about A1 (http://pherolibrary.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2155&page=3&pp=30&highlight=androstadienone).
I use it myself and as I said - It's truly wonderfull.

For

your case again... You might indeed want to have Alpha-7 in your stock for those days you want to add some sexual

kick (or tension). Just be sure to first start small on the dosage as it is easier for us young guys to OD on `none

(which is the `mone in A7) - as we produce more of it naturally than the 30+ year olds. So figure out your dosage by

starting low and going up bit by bit `till you find what feels best.
You'll read more about this at The Minimalist

Manifesto (linked at the post I gave you above).

I find your cause very much worth it and I scincerily hope the

`mones will help you both out :p
As you said yourself - They're only there to give you an edge, so stay aware of

her reactions and make the best out of the opportunities you get. You'll do fine :thumbsup:

:welcome: to the

forums. And of course feel free to ask any questions you still have. There are many experienced people around here

with great will to help :D

Oh and remember that the right `mones for you depend on factors like your age, your

wifes' age, your personal `mone-signature, the humidity at your area etc. etc.
You'll find much more info about

this at the linked post above :p:POKE:

I hope this helps... I haven't yet heared of a cause more justified

than this one. Tons of Good Luck!! :D

P.S.
Personally, I'd advise you a specific mix which I happen to

use almost daily. See the green text in this

post (http://www.pherolibrary.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17998). Or simply read the whole post... for you I think it might be a usefull thing to do.
I advise you to use

that mix on an almost daily basis, and once in a while exchange the TE with Alpha-7 and take her out for a night

that can lead to sexual tension. Just to spice things out. Terry once mentioned that changing your `mone signature

once in a while can make the woman curious and give you the mystery edge... I think with your needs - you only need

to do that once in a while in a way that'll spice things up.. that way could be implemented very well with A7

:angel:

So to conclude:
If you can afford it: Get The Beginner Special (ask to substitude the TE for EE

or just go with the TE... your choice), SOE (you have to choose for yourself if you want scented or

unscented), A1, and Alpha-7.
If you can't afford that many products, just go with The Beginner

Special and the SOE in my opinion. Or if that doesn't fit you, maybe go with some A1 and A7.
I hope I ain't

confusing you with all these options.
Keep us posted. and again mate: Good Luck! :thumbsup:

tenaciousBLADE
09-21-2007, 12:54 AM
Gegogi.. you use IMPI?
I

recently bought IMPI Original and haven't used it yet. Any chance you can tell us a bit about it? :o

Gegogi
09-21-2007, 02:59 PM
I tested a bottle the other year,

so they may have tweaked it since then. It behaved similar to a weakened TE. Probably good for younger guys but I

need full strength. My main problem with IMPI is I didn't care for the scent, and that scent was difficult to

cover.

tenaciousBLADE
09-21-2007, 09:45 PM
The scent feels ok I

think. But ain't it suposed to be a new tech? How come you feel it's like weakened TE? :o

nkotb
09-23-2007, 08:54 PM
Once again, I'd like to thank you

all for all the responses. I'll let you know how it goes...

I ended up getting A7 and a bottle of cover scent.

After seeing all these posts though I might also pick up a beginner special and some A1....next paycheck.

A1 half

strength is ok too right? I just need to use twice as much?

Tenaciousblade, I really appreciate your posting.

It's especially comforting to get advice from someone my age.
I'll get to reading those links now...

Rubio
09-25-2007, 01:48 PM
I am facing a simlar problem as

the orginal poster and wanted to get some feedback.

My wife is 28 and I am 30. She suffers from depression

which does not make things any easier.

We live in Los Angeles (so you can guess the climate).

I had

ordered RM before I found the forum. THen after reading here I bought several products figuring that since I have

limited time to get the spark back that I should error on the side of caution.

So I also bought (thanks to this

thread) SOE, TE, A1 & A7.

Going to try tonight so wanted to get some mixing points.

I love the smell of RM

(everything just arrived). So I am wondering if I could do a RM, SOE, A1 mix? (as everything else is

unsecneted).

But like I said I have all of the above and limited time to try to get the spark back :( So I am

willing to do whatever it takes to save our marriage.

Anyway, great advice here so far, just looking for

something tailored to our ages and climate given the products that I ordered. So any advice such as how much to mix

(i'd rather mix on body then in a spray thing as I am not that skilled at measuring and what not lol) and what to

mix would be so greatly appreciated.

I know my problem is worse because depression is thrown into the mix and as

her psychiatrist told me, depressed people tend to push away people that mgiht make them happy, I know if we can at

least get a spark of intimacy back (derpression meds ahd a lot to do with it going away...) then we can work on

rebuilding. But without that spark I think she will just give up :(

So thanks in advance and I really do

appreciate it. Also thanks for being kind to the OP, I probably would have been afraid to post if not for the

posstive responses.

nkotb
09-25-2007, 03:56 PM
Rubio,

A resource that I am

finding to be helpful is divorcebusting.com
Obviously, you have a very unique situation, but you may find help

there. I have hired a coach, but even if you don't, their forum is worth checking out. Like love-scent there is a

ton of good info and experience over there to learn from. Good Luck.

idesign
09-25-2007, 07:48 PM
Good luck indeed Rubio, wish you

the best.

Thinking about you and nkotb there's really no advice to be given that's different from pheromone

advice to anyone: start small, experiment and observe. There's a lot of good info in this thread and should be a

good starting point for you. You have great products, all of which I've used with success.

I disagree ever so

slightly with Gegogi in that I've had good success with mones and 2 former GFs. Of course that's different than a

marriage, and we were never estranged. I absolutely agree with him, and others, about A1. I've used it with TE

with good results and based on tips in this thread will use it with A7 in the future.

As with anyone starting out

its best to use products alone before mixing to evaluate effectiveness of each product. With mixes the

possibilities are endless, and you need to know how each one works on its own.

One favorite mix: 1 drop A1

spread on arms with 4" SoE on each wrist and 2" on neck and a drop of TE spread around. I like to put the TE where

she will pick it up when things become intimate. I've also had good results from this leaving out the SoE, but it

helps break the ice and get her chatty. I apply it and let it settle on my skin, then cover with cologne or EO.

sweet thing
09-25-2007, 08:00 PM
I know this is going to

sound like a strange plan, but here it goes. Ask a male friend, that your wife has not met, to run across you two in

a bar or night club. Have him pick a fight with you for no reason. You know, "Hey you stepped on my foot" or "Why

did you bump into me?" Then you will stand up to him and end it with simple reasoning and no fighting. He will just

be scared of you for what he thinks you can do to him. Your wife will see how well you handle the situation and

think you are the Alpha Dog. I saw this plan in the movie "Enough" and it is thoroughly plausible. Just a last ditch

effort to try if all else fails with your wife.

Good luck,

Sweet Thing

idesign
09-25-2007, 09:58 PM
What's

your age, A7 dosage, and application points, ID? :blink:

And if anyone else peeps in that favors A7,

what have you found to be your sweet spot (drops)?

Thanks one, thanks all! :thumbsup:

Mobley! I

just now saw your post tucked in among the masses, sorry I didn't see it before. I'm 49 and, like you, terribly

handsome. I put a drop of A7 on my neck and another 1/2 drop on each wrist, covered it with La Nuit, a dark and

leathery cologne. It blended so well I'll repeat it, with maybe a touch of A1 or SoE. I've found A7 to be a

great standalone up to 2 drops total. I OD easily on -none.

Nice to make your acquaintance,
Greg

tenaciousBLADE
09-25-2007, 10:44 PM
I know this is going to sound like a strange plan, but here it goes. Ask a male friend, that your wife

has not met, to run across you two in a bar or night club. Have him pick a fight with you for no reason. You know,

"Hey you stepped on my foot" or "Why did you bump into me?" Then you will stand up to him and end it with simple

reasoning and no fighting. He will just be scared of you for what he thinks you can do to him. Your wife will see

how well you handle the situation and think you are the Alpha Dog. I saw this plan in the movie "Enough" and it is

thoroughly plausible. You must be kiddin`.
I mean feel free n` all but personally... I

really don't think that's such a great idea.
Did you ever tried such a thing with any success? :think:

Rubio
09-26-2007, 01:02 AM
I tried a mix of SOE, A1 and A7

tonight.

Things were different, more friendly (laughing at my dumb jokes like when we first started dating), and

I feel like I should have thought of trying this a month ago... Took about 3 hours before this though.

So this

is something I am going to have to keep experimeting on.

I did read the cookbook but a lot of it is still

confusing to me.

Can RM be used with my SOE A1 A7 combo? Or is that going to make it risk an OD?

I

basiacly followed T-Blade's green text for SOE application, but I just but a drop of A1 on neck and A7 on wrist.

Not sure if I should try more.

Another odd thing though. I can't smell anything on any of the products I

bought (accept the cover scents when I finaly apply them). Which is odd because I have a really good nose. I

don't think there is anything wrong with them given the results, but is it possible I just can't smell it? or am

I just being way to conservative on my drop.

Last questions for tonight.

1. How long do you think this

application wouldl ast before needing more? (meaning should I be fine all night if I apply around 3pm?)

2. Do

you think that it would be wise to rinse at sleep then reapply before partner wakes up? THat way they wake up next

to smell and furthur associate it with you? (but waitting until early morning so no risk of OD)

THanks again

everyone. Trying to learn as much as I can so I won't be such a newb. But if anyone has ever tested RM with SOE

and what not please let me know, did a search and could not find the answer!

tenaciousBLADE
09-26-2007, 01:44 AM
I basiacly followed T-Blade's green text for SOE application, but I just but a

drop of A1 on neck and A7 on wrist. Not sure if I should try more.
The fact that it works for me, doesn't

necessarily mean it's the exact mix-formula that'll work for you mate :wub:
If you feel you need more of a

specific `mone-product - I think it might be good for you to try it.
We each have our own natural-`mone-signature.

Mine is different than yours, and therefor, your best mix might not be the same as mine.
As you said - you should

do more experimenting :)

I hope this helps :angel:

There are people who don't seem to smell the `mones.

I also consider myself to have a very good nose, yet I barely smell the cat-piss odor that others sometimes describe

TE to have.
IMHO, the way to measure if you're application amounts are right for you, is by the results you get.

But bare in mind that it might take time for the results to be conclusive... here again, come the trial & experiment

into play :o

I've never tried RM; and I don't really know how to answer the other two questions you've asked

:sad:
I never even thought about what you've asked in the second question.
As for the first one... I

think it's a personal thing. I mean I'm not sure but... I usually just refresh on instinct; that is, if I

even refresh at all... which I usually don't find any need to.
I hope that with more people replying to this

question - you'll get a better idea of how to look at it :o

terry0400-40
09-26-2007, 12:49 PM
I tried

a mix of SOE, A1 and A7 tonight.

Things were different, more friendly (laughing at my dumb jokes like when we

first started dating), and I feel like I should have thought of trying this a month ago... Took about 3 hours before

this though.

So this is something I am going to have to keep experimeting on.

I did read the cookbook but a

lot of it is still confusing to me.

Can RM be used with my SOE A1 A7 combo? Or is that going to make it risk an

OD?

I basiacly followed T-Blade's green text for SOE application, but I just but a drop of A1 on neck and A7 on

wrist. Not sure if I should try more.

Another odd thing though. I can't smell anything on any of the

products I bought (accept the cover scents when I finaly apply them). Which is odd because I have a really good

nose. I don't think there is anything wrong with them given the results, but is it possible I just can't smell it?

or am I just being way to conservative on my drop.

Last questions for tonight.

1. How long do you think

this application wouldl ast before needing more? (meaning should I be fine all night if I apply around 3pm?)

Do you think that it would be wise to rinse at sleep then reapply before partner wakes up? THat way they wake up

next to smell and furthur associate it with you? (but waitting until early morning so no risk of OD)

THanks

again everyone. Trying to learn as much as I can so I won't be such a newb. But if anyone has ever tested RM with

SOE and what not please let me know, did a search and could not find the answer!By all means do change your pheromone signature every week when hangin with steady partner or g/f as

it prevents them from becoming acclimatised to it and the changes are always perceived and it adds mystery and

excitement to the equation.

Keep using your Alpha 7 amounts if they are working fine, just remember when you add a drop of

Rogue Male into the A7+ SOE formula then cut back on the A7 by an equivelent drop amount so as to keep you

Androstenone amounts on target.

For a good 8 hour window of action i will usualy wear something like say 2 or 3 dr A7 + SOE x

9 drops = about 1+1/2 gel/ pks SOE.

When the girl is in bed waiting for me i will swipe a little AE gel above my top lip and when

it comes around to kissin time the girls go mad for it, ha ha i virtually have to hold them back when the ravaging

she devil comes out in their wild wanton lust,,, OHHH So good to tease, i love to slowly kiss tease whilst they are

bouncing me over the universe AHHH Sooo good great. . . . What a life.....:wub:

Warning Pheromones will get you wasted. :D

gaf
09-27-2007, 12:00 AM
Don't worry about not smelling the

mones , I can't smell any until I'm od'ed to the max and about to start a fight with the local bikey gang for the

fun of it.... But on the other hand I can smell a smoker at 100 paces and love sniffing woman when they walk past on

the street wearing perfume. (umm , maybe I should keep that to myself?) In short , I have a great nose for scents

but can't smell any pheromones.

Rubio
09-27-2007, 11:32 AM
Have two more questions:

1. Is

a1 the stuff called alphatest 101 on the site? Or did I buy the wrong thing?

2. When you say to go ahead and

change my scent, is just changing the A7 to RM every week back and forth enough?

terry0400-40
09-27-2007, 12:30 PM
Have

two more questions:

1. Is a1 the stuff called alphatest 101 on the site? Or did I buy the wrong thing?

When you say to go ahead and change my scent, is just changing the A7 to RM every week back and forth

enough?Yes, also try and alternate the fragrances if you have any that she

likes, like altering the products is a big help, and you may be able to use less product when in close and intimate

setting with someone whome is already attracted to you as in having the fish in the bag.
A little pheromone say an Xcite wipe or a SOE gel/pkt can really enhance lovemaking when

spread on participating bodys and add a new exciting depth to lovemaking. :thumbsup:

idesign
09-27-2007, 03:33 PM
Have two

more questions:

1. Is a1 the stuff called alphatest 101 on the site? Or did I buy the wrong thing?

2. When

you say to go ahead and change my scent, is just changing the A7 to RM every week back and forth

enough?

A1 is not the alphatest 101. What you want is Androstedienone, the product just beneath the

alphatest.

Can't believe Terry missed this... I like the new avatar Terry, best one yet, you should keep it.

terry0400-40
09-27-2007, 03:45 PM
A1 is

not the alphatest 101. What you want is Androstedienone, the product just beneath the alphatest.

Can't believe

Terry missed this... I like the new avatar Terry, best one yet, you should keep it.Thanks Greg, yes i may keep my latest photo avatar upgrade, although i am very critical of seeing

my own pic, especially in public... well sort of... :think:

I just realized what the alphatest 101 is, as

i was under the impression that a foreign product was being refered to but now i am aware of what and where it is

now located. Thanking you Squire. te he. :box:

terry0400-40
09-27-2007, 03:54 PM
I know my g/f really appreciates it when i thank her for little ordinary things that she may do for

me, also a woman may look at a man with a whole new level of tenderness love and admiration when she observes her

partner or friend doing a loving service or a kind deed to another human being, so it is the attention to the little

details that can have important effects on a womans perception of her man ect. And can lead to a radical change in

her attitude towards you .... :wave:

idesign
09-27-2007, 04:06 PM
Ahhhh, I knew there must have

been a reason.

You and CAt have me hooked on the A7/A1 mix idea. I can't wait to try it out this weekend.

Pheros is also now in hand, so if you hear screaming pay it no mind my friend, its just the verbal expression of

ecstasy. OTOH, you may hear nothing. :( But lets be optimistic.

terry0400-40
09-27-2007, 05:34 PM
Ahhhh, I knew there must have been a reason.

You and CAt have me hooked on the A7/A1 mix

idea. I can't wait to try it out this weekend. Pheros is also now in hand, so if you hear screaming pay it no mind

my friend, its just the verbal expression of ecstasy. OTOH, you may hear nothing. :( But lets be

optimistic.You can bet yr briskit ill be listening out old sea biscuit ya ya

yar de Man A7 and A1 and Pheros what a combo a dream come true, and sniff wimper i am out of A7 :eek:

OH well

next best, ill be a waitin 4 ur report Sir Life is a beach...:thumbsup:

DrSmellThis
09-27-2007, 10:28 PM
Bottom line, as Gegogi

suggests: No guarantee anything will work in the slightest.

But no harm in trying things.

TylerD
09-28-2007, 03:29 PM
Thanks Greg, yes i may keep my latest photo avatar

upgrade, although i am very critical of seeing my own pic, especially in public... well sort of... :think:

I just realized what the alphatest 101 is, as i was under the

impression that a foreign product was being refered to but now i am aware of what and where it is now located.

Thanking you Squire. te he. :box:

That's a good looking photo you have here. The body

language, facial expression and even clothing(in the first photo)is good :)
Totally bad ass :)

terry0400-40
09-28-2007, 05:29 PM
That's a good looking photo you have here. The body language, facial expression and even

clothing(in the first photo)is good :)
Totally bad ass :)Thank you TylerD,

The digital camera has a few good features & really helps heaps. :)

Rubio
09-28-2007, 05:51 PM
Searched several threads and

probably just did not see the answer but...

If I start using a scented product (like A7 scented) does that mean

I would apply more than just a dab? Like enough so that it smells like calogne? (meaning maybe you get a whiff of

it from 3-4 feet away vs having to be super close to smell it)

terry0400-40
09-29-2007, 01:36 AM
Searched several threads and probably just did not see the answer but...

If I start using a

scented product (like A7 scented) does that mean I would apply more than just a dab? Like enough so that it smells

like calogne? (meaning maybe you get a whiff of it from 3-4 feet away vs having to be super close to smell

it)Your about 30 if i recall so one drop could be good to test out, IM 55

and 2 drops Alpha 7 suit me very well, I use the unscented with an added 7 or 8 drops of fragrance, i cant really

comment on the scented variety as havent tried that one. :thumbsup:

Rubio
09-29-2007, 01:19 PM
What I have been doing is tipping

over the bottle and getting my finger wet, apply to one wrist. Same with new finger and other wrist.

Does not

seem to be working at all as I've never had anything close to an OD and last night I applied a ton of it just to

see if anyone else could smell it. (three locations, both wrists and neck with a wet finger).

So to clarify

when everyone says one drop (an eye dropper would be a drop right?) it is one drop only on entire body, not one drop

per location?

Also back to the orginal topic of wives. Since I started this experiment my wife is trying to

make it work again. Things are looking better and I think mones gave me the edge for her to remember that we have a

good relationship. We're not out of the woods yet but things are better, and that is a start. (all this and I

still have not added a1 to the mix, this is just with SOE and A7 or RM)

terry0400-40
09-29-2007, 02:07 PM
What I

have been doing is tipping over the bottle and getting my finger wet, apply to one wrist. Same with new finger and

other wrist.

Does not seem to be working at all as I've never had anything close to an OD and last night I

applied a ton of it just to see if anyone else could smell it. (three locations, both wrists and neck with a wet

finger).

So to clarify when everyone says one drop (an eye dropper would be a drop right?) it is one drop only

on entire body, not one drop per location?

Also back to the orginal topic of wives. Since I started this

experiment my wife is trying to make it work again. Things are looking better and I think mones gave me the edge for

her to remember that we have a good relationship. We're not out of the woods yet but things are better, and that is

a start. (all this and I still have not added a1 to the mix, this is just with SOE and A7 or RM)One drop of pheromone say ALPHA 7 for example if i am using one drop i will just use only use

one drop from the dropper and that is sufficient when spread around when mixed with the addition of a little

cologne, or even one drop used alone and spread around under the ears will work very well in many

instances.

With too much pheromone applied people will just not notice you at all as there senses in this

respect just register a muddle, so nothing really gained.

I can get good responses with one or

sometimes two drops A7 i am 55 yrs old.

Using too much is a waste and you wont get noticed at all in most probability.

You can go

to an upper limit of say 2 drops for your age if using with SOE to soften it, or try 1 drop alone or 1 drop with 15"

SOE should be plenty for around the home with the partner. :thumbsup:

Rubio
10-03-2007, 12:31 PM
So looks like phermones have

stopped working for me...

I have some thoughts and wanted to throw them out and see if anyone could add

anything.

1. First I thoguht I might be OD. So I cut back on product. This really did not do anything.

2. When I was having postive results I was using that alphatest 101. Could just be because that was the first

few days of using phermones... anyone have any idea what it is supposed to do?

3. One thing I have notticed is

even with cologne people can't smell the cologne. (like 10 sprays of stuff on body gets completly absorbed). I am

wondering if maybe the mones just aren't getting sent out... Which made me realize that when I did have sucess I

had put on my clothing. (again sucess might have been from just the first change of something new).

So here

is what I am thinking about trying...

1. Try my curent mix on clothes only.

2. If that does not work try

upping the product (going lower did not seem to work, with my sucess being when I had no idea what I was doing and

just applying it like a heavy calogne).

3. if that does not work I'll reintro Alpha test 101... worried about

using something that I have no idea what it is supposed to do.

last question though...

1. For PMS I

should stop using Alpha 7 right? Stick with A1 and SOE at same time?

Thanks everyone. Good news is it is

kind of fun trying to figure this stuff out. Bad news is because it involves a wife and a marriage I don't have

much time to get it wrong :(

nkotb
10-03-2007, 02:33 PM
Regarding something Terry posted

earlier... unfortunately, in my situation, we are too far gone for me to try and show appreciation. She doesnt do

things for me anymore, and any attempts to be sweet are generally perceived as needy, clingy...all around

unattractive stuff.. I wish I would have done those things a while back though...I might not be where I am. At the

same time, I wouldn't have learned what I have otherwise.

Onto the 'mones....

J.P.G. Cover scent and A7

came in with several free samples...

Tried a perception application when going out with friends to a bar on

friday night (i'm not a bar guy, but part of my "divorcebusting" is getting out of this shell). Not being a bar

guy, I don't know what my usual experience would be like, but I eventually had a girl come up to me, introduce

herself and start a conversation...lasted a few minutes, then she split..and that was about it.

Sunday, my wife

came over to move most of her stuff out. I figured "hey, i'm not an alpha sort of guy, so perhaps I should start

with one drop of A7", I applied that drop to the neck and wrists, and rubbed around. I stacked that with most of an

edge wipe sample. I felt like nothing was happening, so I eventually used a quick dab of A7, plus another small

strip of Edge. The edge was all over the arms, neck, on my cheeks and hair (since im shorter than my wife).... At

one point we had a small argument, and I got REALLY upset (which is not me)...she normally gets really mad and I

happily try to calm her down. This time it was the other way around, which was kind of nice haha.

That was it,

nothing from the mones.. or so I thought...

The next morning in the shower, I replayed the previous day and

contemplated my dissapointment in the mones. Then I remembered that there were a few times where she was really

friendly and smiling and even when I was more serious she was being cute and told me "I'm playing with you"...we

don't generally interact like that anymore. Then I remembered that she seemed to give me a DIHL in the kitchen

before she left. I said "what?", she replied "nothing", I said "c'mon, what?" "she laughed and said "I don't

know"....The last time we looked at each other for an extended amount of time, she stopped me and told me she was

uncomfortable..Anyway, then she asked me "what?", I looked at her with surpirse, and we had a good laugh.

She may

have just been looking on like that because she felt a little bad about seeing our place looking more and more

empty...I don't know, but I felt like the mones weren't useless afterall.

nkotb
10-03-2007, 02:46 PM
This week, I mostly avoided using

mones at work, because we were going to be doing a lot of marching (i'm a marine musician) and I was afraid of

"smell-like-cat-piss syndrome" ... Yesterday I tried an edge gel pack....didnt notice anything special. BTW, I think

the edge wipes smell great. If they had it in a spray bottle, I'd probably wear it even if I never got any hits

from it.

Today I tried a drop of A7 in the same areas, and didn't notice a whole lot. A female co-working was

talking to me a bit more than usual, with a lot more eye contact than I'm used to (from both sides). That was

mostly it.

Every so often, I would see the slightest favorable response from my wife. Like, if I made a flirty

comment, instead of the icy glare that I usually get, I've gotten a smile.. it's a sort of dumb "yeah-right"

smile... but I guess its a step in the right direction.

I know that I have loads of work ahead of me if anything

is to turn around. With these few nice interactions, I feel a little better sometimes, but the relationship tone and

her opinion of it is still "it's over, and it won't change". I'm not giving up any time soon though.

I'm

also bout the SOE, beginners combo, and A1 that I ordered. I intend to try out TBlade's advice and use his

"green-text" mix. As always, any suggestions are more than welcome.

I've thought about trying my drops spread

on clothes instead, but I don't think that will work out. I wear cammies just about every day, normally the same

set for a week, then wash. Sounds like OD city to me.

Time will tell. Fingers crossed...

Rubio
10-05-2007, 02:15 PM
nktob sorry you have not had much

sucess yet :(

Still working on my deal... long way to go though.

Wanted to post some results though to

get some imput.

I was not having luck with my current mixes so I decided to try something heavier.

I had

great sucess with:

20 Drops of Cologne
12 Drops of SOE
6 Drops of A1

Apllied to my clothes using an

atomizer. And even then no one could smell my cover scent unless super close... (was using Eternity)

Wife was

nice and happy. And random women were stopping and staring at me followed by shy smiles. In line at the store this

one woman (late 20's maybe early 30's) could not take her eyes off my. She was two people in line away and the

whole time was a bit obvious she was flirting. Given the fact that I am prety outgoing If I was single I would have

totaly gone for it with what I imagine would have been sucess.

So I am starting to think that the less is more

was not working for me so now I am going to try some other heavier mixes.

Let me get your thoughts on these

mixes and see if there are any red flags.

EVERY DAY USE
SOE x12
A1 x6
Cover x 20

LOVE IS IN THE

AIR
SOE x12
A1 x6
A7 x2
Cover x 20

LOVE IS REALLY IN THE AIR
SOE x12
A1 x6
A7 x2
TE x2

(not sure

what 2 sprays of TE comes out to drop wise... and this might be a dangerous OD mix, but I did the above with 2

sprays of TE and all the drops mentioned and got my best results yet... so I am willing to try it again. If anyone

has math on 2 sprays of TE to drops it would be appreciated).

HOT NIGHT
SOE x12
A1 x6
NPA x2
Cover x20

Have not tried this here, but I think it might be good to have a hot night mix to throw in every once and a while.

I think the NPA might be better choice for this then the A7/TE mix mentioned above.

So let me know what you

think. I know my dose seems high but it seems like I might need it. Maybe this has to do with the fact I take a

lot of showers so my natural scent is diluted... (I am usualy the leader of the group and considered an alpha by

friends/work...) but less was not working for me.

I've asked this before if the A7/TE is just dilluting one

another, but perhaps it is the special ingredient in the TE that is helping...

And also since I am spraying into

the air maybe the higher dose takes into account the product lost from the atmosphere before it hits my clothing.

No idea this is all just experiments, but looking forward to suggestions and thoughts!

MOBLEYC57
10-05-2007, 02:34 PM
nktob sorry

you have not had much sucess yet :(

Still working on my deal... long way to go though.

Wanted to post

some results though to get some imput.

I was not having luck with my current mixes so I decided to try something

heavier.

I had great sucess with:

20 Drops of Cologne
12 Drops of SOE
6 Drops of A1

Apllied to my

clothes using an atomizer. And even then no one could smell my cover scent unless super close... (was using

Eternity)

Wife was nice and happy. And random women were stopping and staring at me followed by shy smiles. In

line at the store this one woman (late 20's maybe early 30's) could not take her eyes off my. She was two people

in line away and the whole time was a bit obvious she was flirting. Given the fact that I am prety outgoing If I was

single I would have totaly gone for it with what I imagine would have been sucess.

So I am starting to think

that the less is more was not working for me so now I am going to try some other heavier mixes.

Let me get your

thoughts on these mixes and see if there are any red flags.

EVERY DAY USE
SOE x12
A1 x6
Cover x 20

LOVE IS IN THE AIR
SOE x12
A1 x6
A7 x2
Cover x 20

LOVE IS REALLY IN THE AIR
SOE x12
A1 x6
A7 x2
TE

x2

(not sure what 2 sprays of TE comes out to drop wise... and this might be a dangerous OD mix, but I did the

above with 2 sprays of TE and all the drops mentioned and got my best results yet... so I am willing to try it

again. If anyone has math on 2 sprays of TE to drops it would be appreciated).

HOT NIGHT
SOE x12
A1 x6
NPA

x2
Cover x20

Have not tried this here, but I think it might be good to have a hot night mix to throw in every

once and a while. I think the NPA might be better choice for this then the A7/TE mix mentioned above.

So let

me know what you think. I know my dose seems high but it seems like I might need it. Maybe this has to do with the

fact I take a lot of showers so my natural scent is diluted... (I am usualy the leader of the group and considered

an alpha by friends/work...) but less was not working for me.

I've asked this before if the A7/TE is just

dilluting one another, but perhaps it is the special ingredient in the TE that is helping...

And also since I am

spraying into the air maybe the higher dose takes into account the product lost from the atmosphere before it hits

my clothing.

No idea this is all just experiments, but looking forward to suggestions and thoughts!

If you changed anything, I know some will disagree, but you can up A-1 to 8 drops instead of 6, and probably even

more. I THINK the more A-1 the better ... in any mix.

Do keep us posted ... please. :wave:

Rubio
10-06-2007, 11:03 AM
Update:

Last night I tried

this:

SOE (scented) x 12
A1 X6

Applied to my skin 4 hours before wife got home.

Then right before my

wife got home I added the same dose to me clothes...

Very good results lastnight. Tonight I am going to just

try the clothes dose and see if we have another happy night.

more and more it seems like I need a bigger dose

than most.

Also odly enough I still smelled good in the morning. I know some people said SOE scented wore off

and you smell bad, but my body and clothes both smelled good!

Although as soon as I get a cover scent that

appeals to both me and my wife I am going back to unscented. I feel more comfortable that a product is working when

something can be smelled a 3-4 feet away (wife can't smell the above dose unless she puts her nose on it). Cover

scents at least add a bit of distance.

nkotb
10-06-2007, 11:50 AM
Rubio,

You may want to check a

thread I made called "Cover Scent Resource". But if you're looking for something that you KNOW you and your wife

would like, then it may just be better to sniff things out in a store in person.

Also, just to make sure..when

you state your recipes as using A1, you do mean A1 and not Alphatest 101 right? It seemed like there was some

confusion before. Alphatest 101 is not A1.

Rubio
10-06-2007, 02:37 PM
Yep the real A1.

Wish it just

said that on the bottle lol.

I did try the alpha test when I did not know better and had no negative

responses (infact I had good responses, just don't know of it did anything or the higher dose of what i was

using).

Only sad thing about this all is how much it is going to cost to keep the mones flowing lol. 12 drops

add up real quick!

nkotb
10-10-2007, 05:48 PM
The band went to NYC to perform in

the Columbus Day Parade. I decided to break out the Pherone M-11 again and throw it together with A7... nothing to

report.

I think I was in OD land, because I often felt like I was alone. My friends and I still went out and hung

out and had fun, but when we were on breaks or warming up for the performance everyone broke off into their social

circles, and I ended up alone.

This of course got to me, which led to people asking me what was wrong etc. My

wife did too, which is not good. Not to mention I kept getting irritated when I was around her.

This is the

opposite of what is in my game plan. The idea is to be more social, have more fun, and be more upbeat. That way,

i'm not a downer to my wife, I'm someone interesting, and fun. Someone she might want to be around a little more,

not run from. This would help to increase her perception of me as attractive. Thats the idea at least.

So today,

I decided to start over. 1 dab of A7 rubbed on the neck and wrists (im not sure if it can spread that thin, but i

tried). Went to the post office (FULL of women today for some reason) , went to a work related class for an hour,

went to the exchange (military store that tries to be like a very small mall), and picked up my son at daycare...

didn't notice anything special. Maybe a smiley glance from this girl (early 20's) at the post office when she

asked me for tape..but i'm not an ugly guy so who knows?

At the post office, I picked up my new order. SoE,

Beginners Special, and A1. I was surprised that I only got half of a bottle of A1...I just figured that

"half-strength" meant a full bottle of weaker product. Not a problem, just surprising. I got home and for some

reason decided to let Jade (my dog) have a whiff. SoE is the only thing she didn't run away from. I thought it

might be because of the alcohol in the others, but she ran away from the musk oil too.

Tomorrow, I will give

TBlade's Everyday Stack a shot. I'm also curious about the "other place". Over there, instant honesty, openess,

shine, and A314 were recommended. Just trying to get as many opinions as I can.

I'm going to save my marriage,

but geez, the meantime sure can be frustrating :rofl:

Rubio
10-10-2007, 06:18 PM
I'd start with the SOE A1 mix

then move up from there. (I use SOEx6, A1x3, Coverx30) but I have used 12 drops of SOE and 6 drops of A1 with good

results, just trying to see the minimum I can get away with to save money lol. I don't really think you can OD

with this mix so no worries.

My wife is a lot more friendly to be around with that.

So far SOE and A1 seems

to work well with just about everything and is a good base to work off.

Then slowly work in the A7 or TE or

whatever you want for the "romance". Just remember not to work it in to close to their monthly vistor.

nkotb
10-11-2007, 04:31 PM
OK. This morning I put on the

TBEDS (TenaciousBlade Every Day Stack). I didnt put any on my hips or pubic area. Also, since I wear fairly thick

cammies to work, I decided to rub a little TE on the shoulder/chest region of the cammies rather than on my actual

shoulder/chest.

We had a rehearsal and performance outside. Where I'm stationed, it's been about 85 degrees

lately, but today it was pretty cold and windy in the morning. I sweat a little, and I felt like the wind was

probably blowing a lot of the mones away. Nothing to report there.

For lunch, I came home, changed shirts and

went back to work. When I got back at about 1pm, I decided to lay on the SoE again. I read a post around here about

people using a lot of SoE and it seems like there isn't much worry about ODing. I made a short stripe across my

wrists, down the forearm (some on the top part of my forearm as well) and across the elbow pits. I rubbed my arms

together, and finished it off with some SoE on the neck (as if slicing my throat).

I felt good. My spouse was

smiling at me more from across the room, but I probably just looked better since I felt better. Eventually I got

some news from her regarding some career choices (that would take another post to explain, but if anyone wants to

hear it...) that got me upset. Funny thing is, I didnt stay upset for long at all.

She left work a little early,

but I still wanted an up close test for SoE. It had been a few hours so I applied yet again, this time it was just a

lil bit of it on the wrists rubbed around. And maybe a lil on the neck, don't remember.

Anyway, I went outside

before she left and she came up to me to talk. It was great. More chatting, she didn't seem to have that usual vibe

of "i want to end this conversation and get out of here!" Lots of smiling, and although I try to avoid talking about

"US"...I made a joke... "So....change your mind yet?"
And she smiled! She chuckled! I was thrilled!! Not because I

think she changed her mind...I know she hasn't. But because she responded in a way that didn't involve irritation

and a cold glare.

She needed me to pick up the baby and watch him for a few hours, so I did. Before she came over

to get him, I showered and scrubbed like crazzzy. I got out, dried out and went to work with 6 or 7 drops of A1 (I

keep reading more is better with this one) on the bottom forearm, top forearm, neck, hair, and back of neck. Then I

grabbed the SoE and covered with some short lines over the A1 spots. I filled in a circle on my palm about the size

of a quarter with SoE and that went to my hair. I could still smell the A1 a bit so I spritzed a little Versace

Metal Jeans.

I could definitely "feel" this combo on me. Felt really good, if a little heady.
She came over,

lots of smiling and some laughing again. Maybe it's just that I felt so great wearing it, that I was easier for her

to interact with. I think it's a hit. No matter what, it's a positive step, and it all starts there.

I plan to

pick up some other things like Instant Shine, Openess, Honesty, A314, Maybe AMMO (I like the easy cologne idea).

This mone world is starting to get pretty fun.

Like I said, I don't know how much she is being affected...more

time and tweaking will tell. But, if I feel like this with mones...it doesn't seem to matter that much.\o/

Rubio
10-16-2007, 01:14 PM
Had an interesting result I wanted

to post to see if I could get some feedback on.

I made a SOEx6 A1x3 NPAx2 Coverx20 mix.

Used it on Sautrday

at a party. Wife was very touchy feely other girls where too.

(keep in mind I wash realy well so I don't this

residuals are involved).

I used on Sunday with just wife. She hated me and went out of her way to avoid me.

I used on Monday, in the morning everything was good, then I put on this mix. She hated me again and could not

wait to get away from me. I had it on my clothes this time and decided to zip up my jacket, within 30 mins she was

not so mad at me for no reason.

Obviously this could be an OD, but could it also be that I need to just use this

mix for alchol drinking times... like maybe a daily exposure to it is too much.

(Has nothing to do with a

monthly timming thing)

I will take a few days off trying another mix and then try this one again Friday and post

results. If I get bitch from hell I think I'll either have to drop down to 1 of NPA or just stick with SOE A1

only.

terry0400-40
10-16-2007, 05:44 PM
Had an

interesting result I wanted to post to see if I could get some feedback on.

I made a SOEx6 A1x3 NPAx2 Coverx20

mix.

Used it on Sautrday at a party. Wife was very touchy feely other girls where too.

(keep in mind I wash

realy well so I don't this residuals are involved).

I used on Sunday with just wife. She hated me and went out

of her way to avoid me.

I used on Monday, in the morning everything was good, then I put on this mix. She hated

me again and could not wait to get away from me. I had it on my clothes this time and decided to zip up my jacket,

within 30 mins she was not so mad at me for no reason.

Obviously this could be an OD, but could it also be that

I need to just use this mix for alchol drinking times... like maybe a daily exposure to it is too much.

(Has

nothing to do with a monthly timming thing)

I will take a few days off trying another mix and then try this one

again Friday and post results. If I get bitch from hell I think I'll either have to drop down to 1 of NPA or just

stick with SOE A1 only.A drop of NPA is around 17mcg, so you had on around

34mcg which is ok for some users including myself, Anyway while 3 or 4 extra drops more A1 may have got you out of

the bad boy class, Or you may be on a slight OD if your own aNONE natural output is producing ok.

So as you

say cutting back to 1dr NPA could be the answer, see how you go before cutting the NPA completly, as even a few dabs

could still be of a benefit to the overall value of the mix dynamics. :wave:

idesign
10-16-2007, 06:44 PM
Interesting reports.

Rubio, I

think I agree with Terry, cutting back on the -none might help. At a party or bar she'll be predisposed to fun,

alone at home she may be reacting to the heavy alpha-male vibe of the NPA which may work against you if she's

anti-Rubio to begin with. She may be reacting against a perceived strength at exactly the same moment she wants to

be tough.

nkotb, its great to read your words. No matter what's causing it, at least she smiled and giggled.

Maybe the mones helped, but don't lean too heavily in that direction. You must be doing other things beneficial to

your goal and that's the critical thing. Anyway I like your attitude and perseverance. And you're right, the

mones are definitely fun.

Rubio
10-16-2007, 07:52 PM
Tonight I went with 2 sprays of TE

thrown into my SOex6 A1x3 Coverx20 mix.

Much better results and no I don't want to be near you attitude.

However I also threw in one drop of the alpa test 101. I will post my results in that thread and tomrrow I will

try this mix minus the 101. See if I get the same results.

I think it must be to much for me, the only question

now is how much can I push it without going over :P

I might (as sugested) try SOEx6 A1x6, or do you think I

should up SOE to 12 A1 to 6?

Thanks everyone!

terry0400-40
10-17-2007, 12:36 AM
Tonight

I went with 2 sprays of TE thrown into my SOex6 A1x3 Coverx20 mix.

Much better results and no I don't want to

be near you attitude.

However I also threw in one drop of the alpa test 101. I will post my results in that

thread and tomrrow I will try this mix minus the 101. See if I get the same results.

I think it must be to much

for me, the only question now is how much can I push it without going over :P

I might (as sugested) try SOEx6

A1x6, or do you think I should up SOE to 12 A1 to 6?

Thanks everyone!I

think 6dr SOE would be well and truily enough for normal wear and reserve 12 drops for a big night out ect, and the

A1 at 6dr seems really ok for an intimate setting.

The TE will be giving you in the region of

15mcg per spray so one may be enough around the partner, although the girlfriends do get used to the Anone use after

a while and they seem to tolerate it quite ok, Nevertheless it will still get them very sexually worked up when they

choose, and you will know that it was the pheromone that sparked the xtra heated exchange into motion :wub: :D

Rubio
10-18-2007, 12:21 AM
So you would suggest a SOEx6 A1X6

try (or do you mean A1x6 when using TE aslo and stick with x3 when not)?

I think I am just going to

remove the none products from my mix. And only use it for a special night. Too much risk vs reward when dealing with

a wife and I think am producing more than enough.

terry0400-40
10-18-2007, 02:28 AM
So you

would suggest a SOEx6 A1X6 try (or do you mean A1x6 when using TE aslo and stick with x3 when not)?

I

think I am just going to remove the none products from my mix. And only use it for a special night. Too much risk vs

reward when dealing with a wife and I think am producing more than enough.That seems cool given the circumstances, you could always add a few dabs of aNONE just once every so

often just to see if the occasional use may bare fruit with her.

Several drops of A1 applied to the chest at

bedtime can really add a smooth bonding element of comfort when the girl is sleeping

over.

And

the amount of A1 applied may vary according to the moods and byorythmic position of her cycle or mensis, as when she

is in very good spirits then cut back on the A1 and use more when necessary.
Maby some could be a good wear so as to give you some variety. :cheers:

Rubio
10-18-2007, 06:10 PM
I decided to throw caution to the

wind for my upcomming trip and stick with a SOEx12 A1x6 Cover x20 mix. I tried it and it worked well for me and I

figure I am going for a knock out punch so more SOE and A1 could not hurt :)

I found a 30m atomizer for my trip

which allowed me to make enough for 18days (allowing 2 applications per day) so I should be set there.

Wish me

luck. Might be a while before I get to post again.

terry0400-40
10-19-2007, 03:21 AM
I decided to throw caution to the wind for my upcomming trip and stick with a SOEx12 A1x6 Cover

x20 mix. I tried it and it worked well for me and I figure I am going for a knock out punch so more SOE and A1 could

not hurt :)

I found a 30m atomizer for my trip which allowed me to make enough for 18days (allowing 2

applications per day) so I should be set there.

Wish me luck. Might be a while before I get to post

again. :cheers: Here's one 4 the road, and i for one wish you all the very

breast...... erum very best i mean, hmmmm All the very best breast.

May your mixes be potent and contribute

towards sticky dealings. :wave:

Rubio
10-20-2007, 11:23 PM
Have time for one last question

before leaving.

given that SOE converts to none which does not work well with me...

Am I going to be fine

wearing SOE on same clothes (without reapplying) for the long plane ride? (given lay overs I'll be wearing the

same shirt from Tuesday night to Thursday morning).

terry0400-40
10-21-2007, 02:00 AM
Have

time for one last question before leaving.

given that SOE converts to none which does not work well with me...

Am I going to be fine wearing SOE on same clothes (without reapplying) for the long plane ride? (given lay overs

I'll be wearing the same shirt from Tuesday night to Thursday morning).You

could always carry a few ML of SOE in your top pocket in a small plastic or glass vial and NO one will ever know

cept me and you, and the forum. No one is going to be body searching you.

I have been through customs with substances

in my top pocket and i have been scanned, i was even chosen for a random search once when i was carrying something

that i will not mention in my top pocket.

Im not really sure about the conversion times of the Nol when applied to

clothes.

I

am flying soon and i already have my mix made up and installed in my hand luggage thistime as the spray has a small

metal spring inside the pump housing that probably would go through the scanner if it was in my pocket as sometimes

my Seik bangle on my wrist doesent set if off, But just to be on the safe side the spray is going in my hand luggage

on to the belt with all my other metal things like jewelery, pens, sun glasses, mobile phone ect No worries at all.

:thumbsup:

Watcher
10-21-2007, 03:01 PM
terry dont forget US customs

searches for domestic flights are a lot more stringent than aussie domestic security precatuiions

jonno101
10-23-2007, 08:43 AM
I too got

into phermones to mainly get my missus interested again but....I use Pherlure and it seems to work on just about

every other d*ng woman but her.

In fact, (good news for you single guys), Pherlure seems to work best on young

girls. The younger the better it seems. Those who are young and sexy. It works on some older women but only the ones

who are vivacious if u know what I mean? Those who have that innate sexiness at any age.

So your wife is still

young enough to register, so keep trying, but perhaps look for something much more subtle (the experts here can

advise you on what that might be).

My missus is too old for any of these mones and (think this is related) she

has a pretty duffed up sense of smell. She can't smell things until they absolutely reek.

My own theory is

that these things are linked - sensitivity to smells (that goes with age) and sex drive (or that innate sexiness).

When women are more 'aroused' - in heat, they can smell things a mile away.

Sadly, the reverse happens for

women with a low sex drive - less ability to smell - mones and pretty much anything.

Anyway, am new to this

Forum so please don't savage my amateur ramblings. I'm keen to learn more about stronger mones and even the more

subtle ones (tho have given up on the missus - they don't make a mone strong enough for her):frustrate

These

days I get my kicks from catching the eye of twenty somethings with my modest Pherlure & LT combo (not bad for a 44

yr old git!)

nkotb
10-23-2007, 03:07 PM
So..I had a big event to go to

this past weekend. Wife went. Agreed to share a room with me. Broke out the SoE and A1.
Basically, we hugged a few

times before the weekend was up and they were the BEST hugs in a REEEALLY long time. It had gotten to the point for

us were even hugging had become awkward, uncomfortable, and just weird. She even told me after the first hug that it

was the most comfortable she had been with hugging me in so very long.

We had a lunch together, and spent an

afternoon together at the beach. All went pretty well. When we returned from our "trip", we went our seperate ways.

That night, she called. FOR NO REASON! That doesn't happen anymore. She told me she was "just thinking about me"

and "wanted to check on me".

We are so much better at work now too. Smiling and laughing. I'm starting to be

funny to her again.

Things are still very platonic, but I realize that in order to move my mountain, I need to

carry away many small rocks...
I'm hoping that I am on that path, and that in a few months, after enough work is

put in, i'll cause a "landslide". Obviously pleased with A1 and SoE.

Silver
10-23-2007, 06:19 PM
nktob, I think it's wonderful

that you're getting some positive resuls. I think that these smaller, but consistent, results are preferable when

it comes to working with your significant other. You don't want really strong results that just come out of

nowhere - then, when the results wear off, your wife will probably think it was a fluke or something, as opposed to

a real positive change in your relationship. I think you're approaching this in a really positive, hopeful, and

yet realistic way and I really admire you for that.:)

If you're looking for advice on how you can take

things further on this road, I think it would be useful for us to know more about the issues in the relationship.

You said in your first post that your wife still loves you, but thinks she is no longer "in love" with you. Has she

given you any idea why this is? Is it a physical thing? Ie, is she just no longer physically attracted to you? Or

is it more behavioral? You said that she finds the "sweet" things you do "desperate". If it's more of a behavioral

thing, do you think that you do things differently now than you did initially in your courtship? Or, perhaps, as is

often the case, your behavior has not changed but the same things that used to endear you to her now annoy

her.

Another possibility is that her change in attitude doesn't have to do with a change in you, but rather

a change in both of your circumstances. You said that your child being born might have something to do with it. The

stress of childrearing, combined with the hormonal rollercoaster that is pregnancy, can make her feel too tired, too

irritable, or simply too unsexy to be up to being romantic, and can in turn make her resentful of your efforts to

be romantic. Add in the possibility of post-partum depression, and it's a crazy mix.

I may not be one of

the pheromone experts on the board, but I do know a thing or two about relationships. If you can identify which of

these reasons might be the most probable cause of your relationship issues, I think I could better help you figure

out what approaches you could take. And then the phero-gurus around here could help you figure out which

pheromones would best help to amplify those approaches. For example, if she finds you less physically attractive,

you'd probably get the best results by enhancing your mysteriousness and masculine sensuality, which may require

some none mix. But on the otherhand, if the changes are more due to her generally being more irritable and feeling

less romantic, coming off as more sexually dominant could backfire. Instead, you'd be better off trying to get her

to loosen up in a non-agressive yet non-needy way, and mixes with some combo (i have no idea) of nol, rone, or

others would be best.

I hope this helps, and I really hope everything works out for you.
~Silver

nkotb
10-27-2007, 03:10 PM
It took some time to decide

whether or not to go into detail about this stuff on this board, but I've decided that in order for people to get

the most benefit from the experience of others, they should have a pretty good idea of what that experience actually

is.

The issues that have brought my marriage to this place are many. The more I learn about the subject, the

more I find that applies to me. I've recently picked up on trust being an issue, and how everday things like

forgetting what she asked me to do, or not really caring about being on time to things even though my wife did,

hurt our relationship and trust.

My wife and I met while I was in a toxic 5 year relationship. I left that

relationship and pursued one with my wife. We were young, but we didn't care. We just wanted to be together. We

talked about getting married, and soon after found out that we were going to leave for Iraq in a few months. So, we

got married right away! On our 3 month "anniversary" we left for iraq. Things were still pretty happy in Iraq, but

we were very busy and didn't get much time together. Eventually we were seperated into different shifts, and only

saw each other in passing when I was going to sleep and she was going to work.

We came home, connected some

more, and made a baby right away! We were thrilled. Slowly, things started to fall apart. I asked her for tiny

"favors" all the time. And though I was always appreciative and showed it, it was still an abuse. I asked her to get

me socks, or food or anything so much, youd think she was my mother. I became more attracted to her early in the

pregnancy as she started filling out, so things were still good in that department. Life got harder for her, and she

grew more tired. She was pregnant after all.

Sometimes I did wonder if I had made the right choice, and resigned

myself to the idea that even if I hadn't, this was "good enough". When our son was born we were so happy, but were

fighting more and more. Pulling all-nighters every night with the baby was tough, and soon she had to return to

work. More stress. She began working in a very demanding department and I always complained about her coming home

late. I grew less attracted to her, and sadly grew more attracted to the computer.

Not just porn (though that

was a big problem for her that I was a jerk about), but browsing took up a huge portion of my off time. She watched

more tv and took lots of naps. We spent all of our time around each other but were on different plantes if you know

what I mean. Sex all but went away, and we basically became roomates.

With sex becoming a problem, she began

"nagging" about it all the time. That behavior definitely didn't want to make me do it more, and it's kind of

emasculating when she's always talking about how the female is the one who is supposed not want sex as much as the

male. So I became defensive, and when we did have sex, it was often an uncomfortable, unfullfilling affair.

We

stopped doing things together, started doing things apart, and eventually felt like we couldn't even talk to each

other. With nothing in common, we must have made a mistake in getting married.

I could go on I'm sure, but I'll

get on with it. Eventually we talked about breaking up, and did for one night. I came home and talked her out of it.

Soon after, I had done some self help studying and decided that if my relationship problems were always running

through my head, I should eliminate them. We agreed to separate.
About two weeks later, I had a revelation. "The

solution isn't to eliminate the relationship, but to eliminate the problems! Wait a minute....My wife is HOT! I

really like her! I DO want to spend my life with her!"

This was very exciting news for me, and I knew she'd be

excited to hear it all...but she wasn't. So I did the usual, I was sad, angry, resentful, logical. I cried, I

reasoned her to death, I was deseperate and clingy. I bought flowers, and said nice things, to no avail.

We had

a large family gathering for our sons' first birthday, and had such a good time together, that she decided to give

us another shot. We talked about things we would do differently, and things we could try. Basically, we didn't do

anything different. Nothing changed. My mindset had changed, so I was happier, but she wasn't. All the while, I

asked her how we were doing, and she told me that she was happy. In front of my friends, she said we were better. I

felt that something was off, but I just took her word for it.

About two months later, I kept asking what was

wrong. She got more and more irritated as she kept answering "Nothing!!" I told her I was scared, and she gave me

the "im sorry, im keaving you look". Then she confirmed it verbally. The pain and desperation began anew.

She

"just isn't happy" and "doesn't feel that way" towards me. she says she just isnt attracted to me anymore. just on

a physical note, i'll add that i used to be more muscular when she was attracted to me...i was closer to 170 and

now im a skinny 140...as a result of dietary changes (that she was also not thrilled with). I know there is A LOT

more to our attraction than that, I just thought Id mention it.

What else...
I was able to get her to see a

counselor that the military provided. She didn't want to, but she did. Basically, we went in, he took some info and

said that he was supposed to be impartial, and that his job was to facilitate what we want. She wanted to leave, so

she should. As for me, he felt his job was to help me deal with that. Needless to say, I was not pleased. Now that

I'm learning more and making some positive changes, i'm even more pissed about that. If my wife and I get back

together, I'll be sure to go back to their office and "thank him".

I've read books, and ebooks, had some

counseling, and am now working through a 7 week bootcamp thing geared at making it work when the other spouse wont

help.

We had a date last night. I found a new upscale place in the next city over for us to try out...we always

go to the same places since we live in a small town. It was nice and we had a good time. We were both really tired

from a long week though. I dropped her off, had another good hug, and as I left, I sent her a text.

ME "Sweet

Dreams"
HER reply "Thank you. Yoo too"
HER " Thank you for a nice evening"
ME "Anytime ;)"
HER ":-) thank you.

Goodnight."

What should I make of that if anything? She had already thanked me for the nice evening...I think

twice. So it just seems a little weird. When she could have left it at "thank you. you too", she sent another

text...i dunno
I know I shouldn't get ahead of myself. I've made some mistakes this last time around that have

brought me almost back to square one. So I understand that I have to be patient and alleviate pressure from her.

Finally, I think that the problems go outside of our relationship as well. She talked to me last night about

needing a break. She has alway been wound fairly tight. And now it seems that shes pulling away even from her

closest girlfriends. Everyone want a piece of her, and she is just tired. She has recently decided to change career

fields in the Marine Corps. I think she is just worn out. I can understand that, and if time is what she needs, i'm

fine with that too..I'm just hoping that she finds what she's looking for right where it always should have

been...right here.

Time will tell.

If you have any input or questions, feel free. Thanks

umo
10-27-2007, 03:36 PM
Hey, nkotb, you're not the only one

going through these issues. What you've written is alot of the same of what I'm going through as well right now

(although a few different circumstances).

I've read alot of books on the subject (knowledge is power!) and I

would really recommend checking out a book by Mort Fertel: Marriage Fitness, 4 steps to building and maintaining

phenomenal love.

He also has a web site and a seperate program: http://www.marriagemax.com/

The

tele-bootcamp he offers is a bit expensive, but so far I really believe in the advice offered. He has a "lone

ranger" track if your spouse isn't interested, and a duo track if you and your spouse want to participate.

Check

out the book if you have a chance. I know I've seen it at Barnes and Noble, and other book stores. The book is a

very simplified version of what he offers through his site.

Just keep in mind that the pheros may help break the

ice, and make things a bit easier, but in the end it's you inside which needs to realize how you have contributed

to the breakdown of your marriage... it always takes two to tango, but you need to see why you can't dance first

;)

The next step is to try to rebuild the love... to become soul mates again. Not to fix how you've

contributed to the breakdown (although you should be mindful of this), but to figure out how to connect with each

other again. You ever notice that when you first met, the love was strong, yet the "little things" didn't ever

bother you, or her for that matter? It sounds a bit counter intuitive-- sort of like the chicken before the egg.

But really, you need to connect again. It's not going to be easy-- it always takes alot of work.

I really

hope you are able to re-establish your relationship. Good luck.

nkotb
10-27-2007, 08:29 PM
Hahaha, I

know exactly what you mean Umo. The 7 week bootcamp that I mentioned is actually the same program that you

mentioned! Are you doing it too?

I found Mort Fertel last week, and his products have taught me more in less time

than anything else so far. I love that his message is one not so much of making it work through fixing your

problems, but of love. Love, while not the only thing you need, definitely helps make it work. Right now, I'm a

"lone ranger".

I know now that even though I tried to make myself settle for less in the past, I don't have to.

I have faith that eventually we can make our way back to each other and have what we wanted...soulmates.

I am

more and more aware of where we went wrong. And in that knowledge i'm learning how to start making it right. How to

start rebuilding the love while avoiding previous pitfalls.

If nothing else, this has been an incredible learning

experience so far. In a way...although I do want her back, I feel that there is more to learn first...but hey, if

she changes her mind early, I won't complain! And I certainly won't stop studying and learning about this stuff

just because she wants to give it another shot.

Good luck to you too! And to anyone else on these boards going

through this!

nkotb
10-31-2007, 07:05 PM
::bump::

Just wondering if

Silver had any input about that long-winded post?

sikdogg
11-06-2007, 03:54 PM
Bro, i feel for you... i went

through a similar experience with my wife of 18 years. It seemed that somehow we grew apart and no matter what i

did, nothing seemed to make things better. It seemed that the harder i tried, the worse things got. I got to the

point where i just had to let her go no matter how hard and how much it hurt me. When i said let her go... i mean no

contact whatsoever. It has been many months since we spoke and she has actually found another guy... i thought we

were done at this point but just last week she called me out of the blue just to see how i was doing. She told me

that she has been thinking of me alot lately and that she missed me. I don't really know what to make of it but i

just kept my distance. She has called me several times and sounds like she wants to work things out...

I told

her that although i still cared for her, i've started moving on and have been dating other women. She sounded hurt

by this and i explained to her that i did everything in my power to fight for her but she didn't want me and now

i'm finding that other women want me. I told her that as long as she has another man in her life that ther is

nothing for us to work on... she assured me that it's over with the other guy but i told her that i need time to

think and decide if i still want to open old wounds. She says she understands and wants to see me so we can talk

about it... i told her that i'll call her and let her know if i want to do that.

Bro, my point to this is

that sometimes the best thing you can do is to just let go and let her make up her own mind. It may take some time

but she has to make that decision on her own and anything you do just complicates her decision. Start taking care of

yourself and look around... if you give yourselves some time apart, you may find that you are happier with someone

else. I know that may sound impossible right now but trust me... time and distance heals all wounds.

Bro, let

her go... if she wants you, she'll find you.

MOBLEYC57
11-06-2007, 05:07 PM
Bro, i

feel for you... i went through a similar experience with my wife of 18 years. It seemed that somehow we grew apart

and no matter what i did, nothing seemed to make things better. It seemed that the harder i tried, the worse things

got. I got to the point where i just had to let her go no matter how hard and how much it hurt me. When i said let

her go... i mean no contact whatsoever. It has been many months since we spoke and she has actually found another

guy... i thought we were done at this point but just last week she called me out of the blue just to see how i was

doing. She told me that she has been thinking of me alot lately and that she missed me. I don't really know what to

make of it but i just kept my distance. She has called me several times and sounds like she wants to work things

out...

I told her that although i still cared for her, i've started moving on and have been dating other women.

She sounded hurt by this and i explained to her that i did everything in my power to fight for her but she didn't

want me and now i'm finding that other women want me. I told her that as long as she has another man in her life

that ther is nothing for us to work on... she assured me that it's over with the other guy but i told her that i

need time to think and decide if i still want to open old wounds. She says she understands and wants to see me so we

can talk about it... i told her that i'll call her and let her know if i want to do that.

Bro, my point to this

is that sometimes the best thing you can do is to just let go and let her make up her own mind. It may take some

time but she has to make that decision on her own and anything you do just complicates her decision. Start taking

care of yourself and look around... if you give yourselves some time apart, you may find that you are happier with

someone else. I know that may sound impossible right now but trust me... time and distance heals all wounds.

Bro, let her go... if she wants you, she'll find you.

Somebody has being paying attention! Nice

LESSONS LEARNED, SIKd. :thumbsup:

It's just the way it is ... and no matter how bad you want something, if the

OTHER person doesn't want the same thing, the percentages of it working out is about .000001.

You worked hard,

not knowing that in her mind, she really wants something/someone new ... so she thinks. She finds another, and at

the beginning, everything is good ... she made the right decision. Then bame, the sex dies, and she wonders what did

she do. Ring! Ring! "Hi, how are you? I was just thinking about you lately." Now, you have a decision

to make ... to take her back until things becoming boring, or just say hi, and keep on moving. As with everything

else on this big round ball, there's that exception. :blink:

I've given my all to everyone I've ever

delt with ... except empty my pockets. This year alone, I've heard from 4 different ex girlfriends, all of them

said I was crazy or what-have-you after they got busted. I find it amazing, but I think it's just the way it is

with people ... they treat you bad to get rid of you, and the moment their lives are in the dark, they call the one

that really cared.

I say, there will always come a time when enough is enough, and if you want to do your best

and give your all to a relationship you want to bring back to life, stay the course. Hopefully, he'll understand

when enough has become enough, and let go if she's THINKING something NEW would be better.

Good luck to all

working on this type of relationship. It's hard work, it will drain you, BUT if it works out ... it's worth it.

WARNING: Wanting something so bad, or really wanting something to be the way you want it to be, can and

will blind you of what's really going on.

bapwius
01-18-2008, 01:50 PM
I am picking up this thread

again. I am in the same boat. Living as a roommate...
I am going to start slow as well. Mix in some SOE and A1

to get a good vibe going. Then throw in TE later on down the road.
Will let you know my results.
I am starting

tonight.

nkotb
01-18-2008, 03:36 PM
Good Luck to You! My situation has

not turned around. I have noticed the difference that 'mones can make in my life, but I think that I was just too

late. There was a time when my wife wanted to make it work. Unfortunately, I decided to make the effort once that

time had passed. I hope you have better timing.

idesign
01-19-2008, 10:22 PM
Best of luck to both of you. My

situation is different, but I've learned from using -mones. They've caused me to think about my relationships on a

different level. Any stimulus to improve a relationship is good in my book, as long as your motives are

good.

Good strategy bapwius

bapwius
01-21-2008, 08:08 AM
I hear what everyone is saying.

I am working on myself individually as well. I am in no way relying on the 'mones to 'fix' anything.

Not

sure if I should post here or start another thread on my progress...

As stated above, started Friday night.

Before I left (5pm) I put a drop of A1 on my left wrist, then rubbed my right wrist with it. After it dried, put a

1-2 inch strip of SOE on my forearms, and about an inch strip on my neck. Applied cover scent.
Around 8pm, after

the kids went to bed, put another drop of A1 on my right wrist, rubbed in with the left wrist. Then applied about 1

-2 inch strip of SOE over the top. Nothing really major seen. I was able to rub her head while we watched TV, but

that is normal practice. She did seem kind of quiet though, not sure if that was her 'ingesting' the 'mones or

not.

Saturday, I started the routine around 2pm. Was out on errands. Before I ventured back home, applied A1

drop to left wrist and rubbed together with the right one. Applied SOE to the forearms, increased to a 5 inch strip

from the wrist to just below the elbow, on both arms. No cover scent this time. Same routine at 8 when the kids

went to bed. Really same response as Friday night, nothing seen.

Sunday, I applied the A1 drop and the SOE

routine in the morning before we went to chuch (9am). Some cover scent applied. Re-applied at around 5pm. Nothing

seen.

My kids are 4 and 6. I interact with them quite a bit. Playing, reading, laying down and reading books

before they go to bed. No reaction in them either. We also have 2 cats, no changes in them. They tend to sleep

with us, but they were not all-over me at all. They exhibited their normal behavior.

Not sure if I should stick

with the low dosages for the rest of the week, or step up efforts now. I am also just applying over the top of each

other, not mixing at all.
I incorrectly assumed that rubbing my wife's head and hair would instigate something

'more' conversation-wise. I did it for almost an hour both nights. But again that is something that I normally

do. Just no 'added' incentve to talk.

Will keep everyone posted on my progress.

koolking1
01-21-2008, 10:10 AM
some AE/m, one drop

on each side of your neck below your ear lobes, clearly you need to ratchet things up a bit.

MOBLEYC57
01-21-2008, 10:40 AM
I am

picking up this thread again. I am in the same boat. Living as a roommate...
I am going to start slow as well. Mix

in some SOE and A1 to get a good vibe going. Then throw in TE later on down the road.
Will let you know my

results.
I am starting tonight.

How old are you two, BP?

What other mones do you own?

Just some

thoughts ... no, I'm not kidding.

1. If all you have is A-1 and SOE, try leaving out the A-1. I "THINK," no,

I'm not kidding, that with SOE, everything about 4 inches is a big plus. Do you have scented or unscented?

What the Koolest of Kings said.

Tis all about experimenting, and hoping that you have a target that responds to

mones.

When I first started mones, I wanted to take away the intimadating look that I have, then I wanted to

keep the woman that I had, even though she wanted the singles life. She didn't respond to mones, and I finally let

her go knowing she'd be much happier, and it was much better for her.

I said all that to say ... you may find

something that works, and you may not, but it doesn't mean the mones don't work ... just not on that particular

target.

Experiment. Experiment. Experiment. :run:

bapwius
01-21-2008, 10:48 AM
I am 38, she is 34.
I have SOE,

A1 and TE.
I will try just the SOE to see how things go over.
I really don't want to throw in the TE yet. I

want the build-up to be gradual, not over-the-top. As in, what the hell did I just feel when I have not felt that

way in 6 months...but again, I could experiment with it, see how she reacts to it.
I do know that I need to

experiment on other people too, just need to find the time.
But your suggestion of using only SOE sounds like a

sound one.
Sitting in bed watching TV after we put the kids to bed does create a small, intimate environment. I

just need to find the right mix to rachet it up a bit.
Thanks.

Bruce
01-21-2008, 11:39 AM
What a great thread. Sorry I just

read it all thru just now. Everyone is so thoughtful.

Probably anyone who has been married for very long has a

story that is at least a little bit similar. I have been married about 13 years now. We had a kid right away and

everything was about teamwork in the beginning. When the baby was about a year, the s... hit the fan. Everything

fell apart. I can't go into much detail here, but it has been a long hard but steadily improving road these last

11 years. Nothing I have ever done can compare in terms of either difficulty or value to the work we put into

saving our marriage/family. Now we have 3 kids and still the work goes on. It's a never ending journey. Good

luck to all who attempt it.

B

MOBLEYC57
01-21-2008, 01:39 PM
I am 38,

she is 34.
I have SOE, A1 and TE.
I will try just the SOE to see how things go over.
I really don't want to

throw in the TE yet. I want the build-up to be gradual, not over-the-top. As in, what the hell did I just feel when

I have not felt that way in 6 months...but again, I could experiment with it, see how she reacts to it.
I do know

that I need to experiment on other people too, just need to find the time.
But your suggestion of using only SOE

sounds like a sound one.
Sitting in bed watching TV after we put the kids to bed does create a small, intimate

environment. I just need to find the right mix to rachet it up a bit.
Thanks.

TE won't take it over

the top ... it does something else ... maybe a newness, but it won't hurt what it seems like you're trying to do.

Give it a test run, you can always back off. Untwist the cap to that bugger, cover the top with your finger and flip

the bottle up, rub it to the side of your neck, then do the other side, and let it dry down. Then cover the spots

with 2-3 inches of SOE, and see if it does anything. It may not even work.

I no longer believe in good things

comes to those who wait, but good things comes to those who act! :whip:

You never said if you have SOE scented

or unscented.

What a great thread. Sorry I just read it all thru just now. Everyone is so

thoughtful.

Probably anyone who has been married for very long has a story that is at least a little bit

similar. I have been married about 13 years now. We had a kid right away and everything was about teamwork in the

beginning. When the baby was about a year, the s... hit the fan. Everything fell apart. I can't go into much detail

here, but it has been a long hard but steadily improving road these last 11 years. Nothing I have ever done can

compare in terms of either difficulty or value to the work we put into saving our

marriage/family. Now we have 3 kids and still the work goes on. It's a never ending journey. Good luck to all who

attempt it.

B

I "THINK" that's just how it is when couples come together ... it all gets old and

routine, and in America, the home of the over sensitive, fast-past, spoiled, and greedy, people don't know how to

handle a relationship once it gets old/routine.

It's a very good thing when BOTH partners want it to work and

are willing to put in the work. I've dealt with the one-sided part most of my life. Always wanting to make it work,

no matter how ugly the other half is. I've finally learned that it takes TWO/WE. Still ... the important part, to

me, is knowing when to let go, and when to fight/work for something that is so worthy to BOTH partners. WE is key,

Big Bruce, and it worked for you as it will work for others.

It's good having someone there, but it's so much

better knowing that someone's there.

I too wish everyone trying to make it work the best. Still ... it will

always take TWO. :run:

bapwius
01-21-2008, 02:11 PM
I was hoping the TE would be

something sexual, not over the top, but just a hint, then I could take care of the rest. Oh well, I will try that

tonight.
As for the TE and SOE, they are both unscented.
Right now at work, I have about 4-5 inches long of SOE on

my forearms (about an inch width). I just applied after I worked out at lunch.
Before I leave for home, I will try

the TE and then the SOE. The TE is spray, so I will spray once on each side of the neck, then use the SOE.
I have

been using Cool Water for over 10 years, so I will use that as a cover.

idesign
01-21-2008, 07:29 PM
I was

hoping the TE would be something sexual, not over the top, but just a hint, then I could take care of the rest. Oh

well, I will try that tonight.
As for the TE and SOE, they are both unscented.
Right now at work, I have about 4-5

inches long of SOE on my forearms (about an inch width). I just applied after I worked out at lunch.
Before I

leave for home, I will try the TE and then the SOE. The TE is spray, so I will spray once on each side of the neck,

then use the SOE.
I have been using Cool Water for over 10 years, so I will use that as a cover.

Just

curious bapwius, have you noticed any reactions from those other than your wife?

While you're rubbing her head

it might be good to say something nice, something she might like to hear and is straight from the heart, honest.

And like the -mones... start small and build up. :)

Mobley has spoken the truth, there is no "us" without

both.

bapwius
01-22-2008, 08:10 AM
For your question on other

interactions, I have not really been around that many people. At work, I am in an office and manage a bunch of

guys. My boss, who is a female, just got back from a business trip. I will see what the results bring. I will try

using just SOE.
As far as last night, seemed the same as this weekend. Nothing special, although she was fidgety,

not sure if that was the TE or not. Kids did not seem to react to the TE either. I will try it again tonight. I

may also go for a drop of TE on my wrist too. I have to watch out though, I think it is getting to be close to her

monthly cycle.

MOBLEYC57
01-22-2008, 09:32 PM
For your

question on other interactions, I have not really been around that many people. At work, I am in an office and

manage a bunch of guys. My boss, who is a female, just got back from a business trip. I will see what the results

bring. I will try using just SOE.
As far as last night, seemed the same as this weekend. Nothing special, although

she was fidgety, not sure if that was the TE or not. Kids did not seem to react to the TE either. I will try it

again tonight. I may also go for a drop of TE on my wrist too. I have to watch out though, I think it is getting to

be close to her monthly cycle.

Did you up your dosage of SOE, and how much TE are you playing with?

I have to watch out though, I think it is getting to be close to her monthly

cycle.

A-1 to the rescue! :run:

Tester123
01-22-2008, 10:38 PM
I am recently

out of a relationship. Mones (A1) managed to get us back together after we'd been broken up for a little while but

had remained friends. We had really good sex the very first time I wore it around her after we had been strictly

platonic for a long time. She had not when reacted to some of the others when I wore them around her but she seemed

to respond to A1 (close to your wife's age too). A caution, though, our relationship still fell apart. There were

other issues and mones will not fix those. I think taking it slow with the mones is probably a good idea. Make the

other changes you need to make, so that if that attraction comes from the mones the relationship has legs to hold it

up. Otherwise, she could just stop wanting to be around you due to contradictory feelings.

I highly recommend

David Deida's book The Way of the Superior Male. It's opened up my eyes to some of the imbalances in my

relationship. Remember you need to be happy with yourself before she can be happy with

you.

Tester

bapwius
01-23-2008, 08:10 AM
Let's see, last night...
I had

2 drops of TE on my neck (from around 11am, covered with SOE.
Before I went home, I put 1 drop of TE on each wrist,

covered with SOE and cover scent. I did have SOE from the wrist to the elbow as well. No A1.

I may have to get

an atomizer to start mixing. Currently, I am putting over the top of each other. Or maybe I should just bathe

myself in SOE.
I am also wondering if they are losing their potency by the time we put the kids to bed. That

would be 3-4 hours since application. Maybe I should aply closer to the time we put the kids to bed.

belgareth
01-23-2008, 08:46 AM
I think you are probably right

about losing potency. Four hours is about the longest I expect an application to last.

sikdogg
02-11-2008, 02:28 PM
I am

recently out of a relationship. Mones (A1) managed to get us back together after we'd been broken up for a little

while but had remained friends. We had really good sex the very first time I wore it around her after we had

been strictly platonic for a long time. She had not when reacted to some of the others when I wore them around her

but she seemed to respond to A1 (close to your wife's age too). A caution, though, our relationship still fell

apart. There were other issues and mones will not fix those. I think taking it slow with the mones is probably

a good idea. Make the other changes you need to make, so that if that attraction comes from the mones the

relationship has legs to hold it up. Otherwise, she could just stop wanting to be around you due to contradictory

feelings.
I totally agree with you on this... I received real good reactions from my ex when i used mones

around her which led to great sex, but the problem was that our relationship and conection had fallen apart and

although mones created an environment where she was open to me sexually and otherwise... it was for different

reasons. What we needed was counseling to address both of our issues and resentment toward each other but mones only

provided sexual tension or attraction. We talk often these days and during one of our conversations... we came to

the conclusion that physical attraction was at the very bottom of our list of issues to overcome. That was never an

issue for either of us... in fact, she told me that she's always thought was more attractive than any of her bf's

or her current one for that matter but it takes alot more than attraction to make things work. C'mon, if you think

about it... if my wearing mones the only reason we get back together then our relationship is built on a house of

cards and the first wind that comes to test us will blow us away...

Tester123
02-11-2008, 09:50 PM
I

totally agree with you on this... I received real good reactions from my ex when i used mones around her which led

to great sex, but the problem was that our relationship and conection had fallen apart and although mones created an

environment where she was open to me sexually and otherwise... it was for different reasons. What we needed was

counseling to address both of our issues and resentment toward each other but mones only provided sexual tension or

attraction. We talk often these days and during one of our conversations... we came to the conclusion that physical

attraction was at the very bottom of our list of issues to overcome. That was never an issue for either of us... in

fact, she told me that she's always thought was more attractive than any of her bf's or her current one for that

matter but it takes alot more than attraction to make things work. C'mon, if you think about it... if my wearing

mones the only reason we get back together then our relationship is built on a house of cards and the first wind

that comes to test us will blow us away...

Yeah, I learned this the hard way. I still have some hope

that my situation could change, but I know not to rely on mones to do that. Mones are great for attraction and

improving mood, but more important than that in a relationship (versus a hookup) is who you are and how you handle

yourself in a relationship. Being able to be yourself is important. If you withhold yourself, the relationship

will be doomed. Of course, there are many other factors at play. Relationships are how we experience the world and

can teach us powerful things about ourselves.

bapwius
02-12-2008, 08:14 AM
Oh, I agree with the above 2

posts. I am working on myself and not relying on the 'mones per say. I am hoping they help with the intimacy

level though.

As a status update, I have tried AE, various levels, 1 to 3 drops (neck, wrist and below the

belly-button), nothing really to report. I tried TE, 1 or 2 drops on the neck. Nothing really to report. SOE does

seem to offer some openness. I just did purchase A7 and NPA. Tried the A7 (2 drops to neck) last night, some

figiting, like she had an itch under her belly-button, maybe like 5-6 scratches down there at various times, but

nothing else major. Not sure if that could be a 'hit' or not. I will continue to use A7 throughout the week,

then maybe rachet it up to NPA this weekend.

On a side note, my kids (4 and 6 yrs old) have not had any adverse

reactions to any of these applications. Neither have our cats. I interact very closely with my children, play with

them and also read books to them before they go to bed, so I have been in really close contact. At least on my

part, that is good news. I do not think it affects them at all per my tests so far.

Will keep you posted.

terry0400-40
02-12-2008, 09:59 AM
Oh, I

agree with the above 2 posts. I am working on myself and not relying on the 'mones per say. I am hoping they help

with the intimacy level though.

As a status update, I have tried AE, various levels, 1 to 3 drops (neck, wrist

and below the belly-button), nothing really to report. I tried TE, 1 or 2 drops on the neck. Nothing really to

report. SOE does seem to offer some openness. I just did purchase A7 and NPA. Tried the A7 (2 drops to neck) last

night, some figiting, like she had an itch under her belly-button, maybe like 5-6 scratches down there at various

times, but nothing else major. Not sure if that could be a 'hit' or not. I will continue to use A7 throughout the

week, then maybe rachet it up to NPA this weekend.

On a side note, my kids (4 and 6 yrs old) have not had any

adverse reactions to any of these applications. Neither have our cats. I interact very closely with my children,

play with them and also read books to them before they go to bed, so I have been in really close contact. At least

on my part, that is good news. I do not think it affects them at all per my tests so far.

Will keep you

posted.Just commenting on your application

proportions.

A drop of TE is around 5mcg

Androstenone.
And a drop of Alpha 7 is 20mcg Androstenone with

about 4 mcg Androsterone.

The NPA will give you about 17mcg

Androstenone per drop, NPA contains a very sexual type of response which some women react strongly to and some

dont.

Over the years i have used many different pheromone

products and combinations when in close proximity to my g/f and i find that she usually most times comments and says

"you have that sexy smell again" or "you are smelling sexy" when i have the following mixture applied at least 2 or

3 hours before bedtime, ( preferably an early bedtime )

My g/f

purchased the Brut aftershave for me as a gift because she liked the fragrance.

So i splash a liberal amount of Brut or another of her favourite fragrances on, all around my

gills and neck and below my ears and give it a minute to dry,
Then dab only one shared drop of Alpha 7 around the same areas and rub in lightly, followed with

at least 20" Scent of Eros rubbed gently in on top of it all, finally letting it drydown for a minute and then apply

a few splashes of the fragrance on top and there you have it.

I

have also gone out in public with the above mix on but with 30" SOE and after an hour or so she again comments "you

are smelling sexy" ( as we are walking across the street ) on the way into China Town.

And she leaves me and goes shopping and i go and sit at a Cafe inside the mall where i end up

attracting about four chinese girls over a period of 20 minutes each girl a stranger to the others and each one

vying for my attention, they all scatter when my g/f returns.

This same mix about 3 hours earlier was also attracting respect as we decided to leave the car at

home and get the train to China Town,
( train was out of servive

) various young guys on the bus were gesturing to me on frequent occasions as if they knew me, and several women up

front were turning around repetedly to look at me during the 15 min trip to China

Town.

To sumerise, i dont always get over the top hits from

this mix, but i very frequently do receive excellent hit type reactions when i choose to wear the mix now and

then.

Another mix that always gets me plenty of action mixed

social and also female sexual attention is Alpha314 x 2 drops and Alpha 7 x 1 drop mixed with a nice fragrance and

go out and i find it nearly impossable not to get noticed.

With

A7 and SOE combo my teenage daughters do not seem to react other than to always comment that i smell really nice,

But their girlfriends always become influenced by the mix most certainly. :wave:

bapwius
02-12-2008, 11:22 AM
Thanks Terry!
The AE does not

seem to outwardly do anything to my wife. I think it smells great and have been using it as a stand-alone scent. I

was even thinking about using it as a cover over the A7, but I thought that would be too extreme for the first

application of A7.
For most of the TE applications I have applied at like 4:45 and let it simmer down before I

put on my coat to head home. With the A7 last night, I let it simmer down, then applied Cool Water as a cover

before I went home, no SOE (as mine is starting to get low). Takes about 35 minutes to get home. Then I great the

wife, give her a hello hug, go and talk to the kids, then come back and "try" to talk to the wife, depending on her

mood. Then we have dinner about 6'ish. Then after that and the dishes are done, we sit down with the kids to play

games or watch tv. Then we put the kids to bed, then around 8, we are alone in bed watching tv. So I am in pretty

good contact with her most of the night. I do usually rub her head for a bit too. While doing that last night, I

did notice her "adjusting" or "scratching" by her underwear area. Not in the sweet spot, but just below her

belly-button, like at the edge of her underwear. Like I said, not sure if this was a slight hit or not...but she

did it like 6 times before we called it a night.
The reason I tried 2 dabs of A7 was that they did not appear to

be the same amount of dabs as an AE dab, due to the "head" of the cap.
I find it hard to break away from the kids

and her to apply after I get home, since it would take time for the scent to simmer down and also for applying the

cover scent, Cool Water is pretty strong when first applied. And I don't want to walk downstairs and start

smelling when I did not really smell before...that would lead to some suspicious thoughts on her part...like, why

the hell are you applying cologne at 7:30 at night?
After I try the A7 for the week, I was thinking of trying the

NPA on the back of my hands, so when I rub her head or massage her back, it would be pretty close to her.
And

don't get me wrong, rubbing her head, or massaging her back is progress, but I want to try going "over-the-top" and

move to something sexual.

terry0400-40
02-12-2008, 06:37 PM
Thanks Terry!
The AE does not seem to outwardly do anything to my wife. I think it smells

great and have been using it as a stand-alone scent. I was even thinking about using it as a cover over the A7, but

I thought that would be too extreme for the first application of A7.
For most of the TE applications I have

applied at like 4:45 and let it simmer down before I put on my coat to head home. With the A7 last night, I let it

simmer down, then applied Cool Water as a cover before I went home, no SOE (as mine is starting to get low). Takes

about 35 minutes to get home. Then I great the wife, give her a hello hug, go and talk to the kids, then come back

and "try" to talk to the wife, depending on her mood. Then we have dinner about 6'ish. Then after that and the

dishes are done, we sit down with the kids to play games or watch tv. Then we put the kids to bed, then around 8, we

are alone in bed watching tv. So I am in pretty good contact with her most of the night. I do usually rub her head

for a bit too. While doing that last night, I did notice her "adjusting" or "scratching" by her underwear area. Not

in the sweet spot, but just below her belly-button, like at the edge of her underwear. Like I said, not sure if this

was a slight hit or not...but she did it like 6 times before we called it a night.
The reason I tried 2 dabs of A7

was that they did not appear to be the same amount of dabs as an AE dab, due to the "head" of the cap.
I find it

hard to break away from the kids and her to apply after I get home, since it would take time for the scent to simmer

down and also for applying the cover scent, Cool Water is pretty strong when first applied. And I don't want to

walk downstairs and start smelling when I did not really smell before...that would lead to some suspicious thoughts

on her part...like, why the hell are you applying cologne at 7:30 at night?
After I try the A7 for the week, I was

thinking of trying the NPA on the back of my hands, so when I rub her head or massage her back, it would be pretty

close to her.
And don't get me wrong, rubbing her head, or massaging her back is progress, but I want to try going

"over-the-top" and move to something sexual.My g/f i think is immune to

most of my pheromone applications as i wear something every day.

Several hours before meeting up with her

yesterday i did apply a few dabs of APC which is exceptionally low in pheromone concentration but sorta smells ok, I

also added a few dabs of Passion Pheromone Attractant, I have not used either of these in the last 8 months and lo

and behold she noticed and was nuzzeling the back of my neck hairline and hair that i had rubbed it into.

Sometimes

they the wives and lovers do go off the nest and lose interest in the phyisical side of the relationship, It is just

one of the things that happen for many reasons, some obvious some not. Sigh.

I was away from my g/f for 3 weeks and when i

returned home there was a big turnaround that ended up with me being wasted for nearly a week ha ha. :rofl:

bapwius
02-18-2008, 08:52 AM
Hey Terry,
Wanted to chime in on what happened Friday night with my wife.

Before I went home

from work, I applied 2 dabs of A7 on both sides of my neck, let it simmer down, then applied to dabs of AE over

them.

Got home, had dinner, then I was playing some games with our kids. My wife was standing behind us in

front of the fireplace getting warm.

She says, "Do you smell that perfume?" I was like, "no"....lol :think:

She came close to me and smelled my collar and said, yep, it is you...I played dumb, smelled, and seriously could

not smell anything (I can normally smell the AE). I had my kids smell it and they could not either. So we played

this game like 4-5 times, she would smell it, say, yeah, then me and my kids could not. Then I was carrying my son

up to bed on my back, and he finally could smell it, it was like 1 spot on my collar, I could finally smell it too,

again just the 1 spot. After we put the kids to bed, had my wife smell my neck and she said, yeah it was definately

me!

I played it down, saying great, I have cologne that makes me smell like a woman...that was pretty much the

evening, wish something "more" happened :kiss: but it didn't. Even though she got like 5-6 good intakes of my

shirt and neck. I did get a nice genuine smile from her when I said that I was smelling like a girl.

She did

comment on a perfume smell in the prior weeks, but we really paid no attention to it.

Ever get this reaction

that is smelled perfumy? And what cologne smells like AE that is on the market? I think I may need to purchase

that in order to cover my tracks. :run:

I am also assuming it is the AE and not the A7.

On a side note,

Saturday, I tried a dab of NPA on my chin, along with the A7 and Cool Water cover...that did nothing extra.

belgareth
02-18-2008, 10:10 AM
I think the perception gel

packs would be a good choice in your situation. When applied over other products it adds a little -none to the mix

while slowing down dispersion and causing them to last a lot longer. It also helps the longevity of the scents you

use for cover.

You might want to try using the mones on your forearms instead of your head and neck. It works

very well for me because I never wear long sleeved shirts. If I rub my wife's back or reach across somebody while

working they get a good dose.