PDA

View Full Version : Forum Acronyms

**DONOTDELETE**
02-09-2002, 04:29 AM
Is there a section here that lists the meanings of various acronyms used here? I can figure out some pretty easily, but at times it gets in the way of reading a given post, or understanding what\'s being said.

I skimmed the FAQ, but didn\'t see any such key, list, or table. Thanks in advance!

**DONOTDELETE**
02-09-2002, 09:37 AM
Yes there is, Abbreviations (\"http://hit-central.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=4&t=000489\") for new forum members. images/icons/wink.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
02-09-2002, 12:03 PM
Yeah it should explain everything .

Alter ego = AE
PI = Primal instinct then (W) and (M) for womens and mens version.
NPA = New pheromone additive
SOE = Scent of eros without the androstenone.
NONE NOL AND RONE are the various androgens that are added - thats the sex hormones or something like that that are the pheromones. Plus couplins which are like a womans pheromone.

**DONOTDELETE**
02-09-2002, 11:29 PM
IMO- in my opinion
OTOH-on the ohther hand
DIHL-deer in head lights (this is a strong hit from a woman in which her eyes lock on you and they just stare at you, with big shiny eyes

**DONOTDELETE**
02-09-2002, 11:33 PM
LOL-laugh out loud
LJBF- Lets just be friends (something a girl that you haven\'t properly seduced yet, would say to you. But you could still turn this over to ,a hump-me-now please! kind of situation)

**DONOTDELETE**
02-10-2002, 12:06 AM
The hump me now mmm refer to another of my posts to see what i mean to help get that situation moving quicker. Create a demand for you women love the thrill of a chase the more you ignore some will chase harder and harder till it turns into a hump me now please.