PDA

View Full Version : The Neurologically Typical

idesign
09-17-2007, 09:24 PM
Maybe you

guys have seen this, pretty funny. Click on the link at the bottom of the page for his full

theory.

http://isnt.autistics.org/perkons/pheromone.html

Some quotes from his feedback

:

Thank you for your work in the pheromone arena. I had been thinking for some time that I must be emitting

something offensive or odd. Now thanks to your work I know that I have a hormonal pheromonal atypical secretion and

not bad breath or little antennae growing out of my head and that it's not my karma or my aura or evil fairies.

Thank you so much

If find your research very interesting and I am working along
similar lines. I have

developed the theory that the smell
of popcorn causes movies. The initial correlations look to
be

significant.

We need more research on the whole clothing and hair thing. How is it that periodically large

numbers of NTs suddenly look different from a few months earlier? This extremely wasteful habit of shopping and

getting new hair styles in order to look defiant, yet conformist, is really bizarre and shows a fundamental flaw in

logical thinking.

I would like to offer to possible topics for research by the institute. The first is

the apparent "asshole" gene said to be found in NT males. This is supposed to be found in the female as the "bitch"

gene.

I have seen some isolated cases of specific behaviours that lead me to believe that in fact these

conditions are not genetic in nature, however, they appear to be behavioural disorders falling somewhere on the

spectrum of obvert social control obsession while manifesting deception without cause or reason and exhibiting group

acceptance disfunction. Perhaps the ISNT has conducted some study on this?

Gee, now you've got me all

confused. Are your links utterly bogus too.

In your professional opinion, do you believe that the

opposite sex attractor pheromones actually work or are they just a marketing trick?

I want

some......

I am instread in the way human pheromones afect the human body I would like to know more about

this. but I am also upset that companys or the us government can use public places to test this product. I think

that it is in violation of human rites. please send me more info if O can be of any hepl I am insterad in

participating in any experiments with the use of pheromones. thank you sincerly

Interesting research,

Perkons... need more time to study it, but I should be happy do give it peer review...