PDA

View Full Version : Primal Instinct

**DONOTDELETE**
02-09-2002, 04:07 AM
Is Primal Instinct considered passe these days? I\'ve been away from the forum for a while [dealing with the passing of my mother], and haven\'t seen any references to PI in my perusing the new board.

Last year I had awesome success with my Xcite wipes.... so I ordered more tonight. The other day, I found my bottle of PI, and decided to start trying it out again. I knew I\'d be running some errands, and wanted to see what\'d happen. I applied a drop of PI to my fingers, and wiped my neck with it just a bit, leaving the vast majority of the PI on my fingers.

My first stop was [don\'t laugh] the McDonald\'s drive thru. I\'ve never had friendly service at this McD\'s. But its close to home, so I endure a few visits a season. As I drove toward the menu board, I could hear the order-taker. As is the norm for this McD\'s, she sounded shrill and harsh, as though she resented the people placing their order. When I placed my order, I got the same warm reception.

When I got to the window to get my horse burger, I took my gloves off, to allow the PI to do what it could in the cold evening air, as I handed the young woman the money. And as I did so, I didn\'t really make much eye contact or smile... Nor did she.

A couple of minutes later, she returned with my change and bag of \"food\". Here\'s what shocked me... When she gave me my change, she held my hand with one hand, and placed the change in my hand with the other, making contact with both of her hands. AND, she smiled warmly and made pointed eye contact, thanking me, or telling me to take care or something. I don\'t recall the exact comment, because I was in shock. hahaha!

So you understand my surprise, the young ladies at this McD\'s usually treat customers with all the warmth of Carla Tortelli on \"Cheers\". So this kind treatment was stunning!

I also went to a grocery store where I don\'t generally get the warmest service, and the 20-something cashier looked me pointedly in the eyes and smiled warmly, in a way that went far beyond the cursory service I\'m used getting there.

Another day this week, I went to a Mexican restaurant I like. I hadn\'t been there in a while, so I got a smile from the cashier when I came in... It was very quick... Not as warm as I had hoped... But by the time she asked me \"For here, or to go?\" the cool facade faded, and when I told her it was to go, she pouted and said, \"Nooooooooo... Stayyyyyy...\" and kind of smiled. It wasn\'t like she asked me out, but I was surprised! She\'d never made such a comment to me before. And we had our longest chat I\'ve ever had with her since I\'ve been going there.

Interesting results so far... I\'ll keep you all posted...

By the way... Any comments on PI? I\'ve been using ONE DROP as the directions warned. And I haven\'t been using it with any other cologne... Is there something new that has surpassed PI? Might that be this SoE I keep seeing? images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
02-09-2002, 09:27 AM
I\'m waiting for my PI and NPA to arrive and anxious to try them as I\'ve had zero results with the SOE and APC by themselves and combined.

From my short time visiting here and trying to pick up what I can on pheromone use it seems most guys are having great results with SOE. At least one other guy hadn\'t seen results with SOE until he added some NPA which he said turned the whole thing around for him. Another just posted combining SOE,NPA,APC and something else with great results.

Sorry to hear about your Mom. I went through it twice myself.

Best of luck to you.

**DONOTDELETE**
02-09-2002, 12:00 PM
Pi is still here and being used it just seems that the forum goes through patches where something catches on we get a whole heap of new members and it runs away. SOe is apparently working well AE works well for me as well NPA attraction is still getting peope good results any of the real phero products here with a decent amount of pheromones will get most people using them first time at least a response out of people that much can be certain.