PDA

View Full Version : Advices please!

Goomba
09-16-2007, 10:19 AM
Hi friends

:type:

I`m new in the forum but I have certain experience with products and excuse my level for English. I need

advices

My experience with pheromones began in 2003 with AE and PI when it had 14 years I really saw the results

DIHL, chatting, etc, after a year I let use pheromones because no longer it returned to see the results, I believe

that it happened OD.
Before it used 1 drop of PI, or sometimes 3 drops of AE never it mixed them
Now I have 18

Latin, thin and have returned to use pheromones, and have again used this stuff by two months no longer I see the

results :sad: has something to see the age which I began? I need a product with - NOL? somebody has seen the

same?

I always consider risk OD and use carefully - None.

Thanks!

terry0400-40
09-16-2007, 12:26 PM
Hi

friends :type:

I`m new in the forum but I have certain experience with products and excuse my level for English.

I need advices

My experience with pheromones began in 2003 with AE and PI when it had 14 years I really saw the

results DIHL, chatting, etc, after a year I let use pheromones because no longer it returned to see the results, I

believe that it happened OD.
Before it used 1 drop of PI, or sometimes 3 drops of AE never it mixed them
Now I

have 18 Latin, thin and have returned to use pheromones, and have again used this stuff by two months no longer I

see the results :sad: has something to see the age which I began? I need a product with - NOL? somebody has seen the

same?

I always consider risk OD and use carefully - None.

Thanks!:welcome: Goomba Hi 18 yo Latin stallion, ha, na :angel: seeing yo is the young hot guy then it is best for

you get some or some Scent of Eros and use either of these products alone and maby later on can add some PI

but probably 1 or 2 dabs only.

Considering 1 drop PI is at least 20 mcg Androstenone and not necessary to use for you unless want

to attract hot middle age woman lol.

Also 3 drops AE gives you also about 22 mcg Androstenone, with 16 mcg

Androstenol and about 11 mcg Androsterone. :-

Probably the Androstenone of the AE combined with your own natural production

of aNONE will be to strong for the soft pheromone in the AE to tame it enough to suit

you.

So you

will see the big advantage of using some or some Scent of Eros. :thumbsup:

nicky18
09-16-2007, 09:16 PM
Want to hear more...

tenaciousBLADE
09-22-2007, 10:29 PM
Is it ok if I give you

advise by refering you to an other post of mine? :o

Read

this post (http://www.pherolibrary.com/forum/showthread.php?p=202801#post2), and all the links in it :D

It'll be very usefull to you, and you will find the answers you need in there :thumbsup:

If after reading

them you still have questions left... ask them here and I'll be happy to help :p

You started using `mones at a

very young age :o

It's good that you waited until you're 18 to start using them again :rofl:

:welcome: to the forums!
I hope you'll find the links usefull :D