PDA

View Full Version : Quick question about dosage

zatoichi
09-14-2007, 07:47 PM
I have just made my first mix with my beginner’s kit. With the help of the phero

spreadsheet, I want my mix to be .02mg –none and .04mg –nol. So I figured 10 parts TE with 2

parts SPMO. Now I just used a syringe and took 1ml of TE and with another syringe 2/10 of 1ml for

SPMO. I realized just now that the spreadsheet got my dosage with 5 sprays to 0.0208mg –none and

0.0417mg –nol. But it’s based on 1ml when I actually have 1.2ml of mix in the atomizer. Will this extra .2ml

effect my dosage numbers? I think not really since, its really in parts so the solution is mixed based on ratios and

the ratios are the same. :think:

tenaciousBLADE
09-14-2007, 11:21 PM
Wow.. I think I

have never seen such a calculated mix before. And I myself calculate a lot... but not so much in specified, detailed

numbers.

I don't know how to answer your question but I sure would like to read that answer haha :D

Btw, I

think SPMO has little `nol in it.. tho I'm not sure :think:

zatoichi
09-15-2007, 09:57 AM
Ok I think I figured it out.

Yeah as you can see I love playing with numbers.

So basically my mix is fine. Just I will have little more

than 8 sprays thats all. It's like making instant ice tea mix with water. The package says 2 quarts of water for

one packet, I used 2.2 quarts with 1.2 of packet mix powder. It will still taste the same just it will be more than

2 quarts. Hope that makes sense to people.

I could have done an 8 TE : 2 SPMO but that would have

given me 0.02mg -none and 0.05mg -nol. I wanted to be exact to my numbers so I had to go to 10:2.

As far as SPMO having little -nol in it...I am just going by what the spreadsheet is telling me. It

says it has a 0.4mg of -nol in it. But definately I will be buying SOE soon and use that with my mixes.

I think I will stay away from mixes and sprays only like an emergency cases like at at her house or something and

I need a little touch-up. I will do drops with a 1ml dropper to be more precise.:thumbsup:

Z

tenaciousBLADE
09-15-2007, 01:43 PM
SPMO does have `nol in it

for sure. And if that's what the spreadsheet says, it's probably the closest to the truth :D

I find your

method of taking an atomizer for "emergency cases" interesting. I just take the little 4inch-roll-top bottles I

filled up with my `mones and re-apply whenever needed if there's a bathroom. I have this little teeny-tiny bag that

fits in my hand and has in it: TE (well EE actually), SOE, A1, SPMO, IMPI, and my usual Cologne. Those lttle ottles

are VERY usefull.

Please do keep us posted on your method's results... I'm very curious :)