PDA

View Full Version : One Stop Shop?

vmp0514
09-13-2007, 05:15 PM
Hey guys, posted on

here before and appreciated all the advice.

Right now I have AQ unscented, NPA unscented, and SOE Scented.

Colognes I have Drakkar and Axe Phoenix body spray. (No I dont use them all at the same time LOL)

I'm 26

caucasian male, accountant and a bit shy. I'm old enough though to want something simple and effective for sexual

hits.

I'm looking for a scented application that will do this without having to add 3 different things.

I've tried 3 drops of AQ and roll-on SOE, nothing there. Tried AQ and NPA covered with Drakkar, nothing there.

I know there is no such thing as a magic potion, but what product is the best standalone, good smelling for sexual

hits? Chikara? TE?

I know my body may be producing a lot of -non already but rest assured, I think my mones

are on strike.

Any suggestions for an easy to apply, best sexual hits, good smelling product that it only takes

seconds to spray or roll-on as opposed to trying to cover 2 different unscented -mone applications?

idesign
09-13-2007, 05:36 PM
You may be asking for the

impossible. Pheromones and your own personal body chemistry, and environmental factors, are like Rubik's cube,

many tries and some effort until you get the solution. You may discover your own solution, but not without some

experimentation. What works for Joe won't work for Sam, etc. But, and this is the fun part, you'll have many

successes along the way.

Try one product at a time, alone, in small amounts. Judge any reactions. This is

something which I've had to learn. Pay very careful attention to the behavior of those around you. They are

reacting but you need to see it.

Mixes are great when you know what each product does on its own. Don't be

too ambitious. There's no getting away from trial and error. To me its an adventure, failures and all.

For me

SoE works great as a standalone. I use it for business and social, but add some -none for social. AQ has a good

rep as a standalone, and mixed. NPA is a strong sexual -none, but many OD on it easily (me). See what I

mean?

Put in the effort, it'll be worth it. Hope this helps,
Greg