PDA

View Full Version : I'm New Here

ChristianTaylor
09-12-2007, 03:19 PM
I know this is a

first but I'm a nebie with a pretty general question... I know, I know, Your thinking "What, this newbie has a

question, what the hell is going on", but its true.

So all kidding aside here we go. I will start by introducing

myself.

My name is Christian and I am a 22 year old guy. I fancy myself a pretty average dude in all aspects.

Only in one instance have I used a pheromone product and it was APC about 5 or 6 years ago. I really like the

smell of APC and the night that I wore it many of the girls I was with noticed it and kept commenting on it. They

were probably commenting on it only because it has a very pleasent smell. I say this because the only thing I have

read on this forum is that APC is extremely low in pheromone content and not many people have had much success with

it.

Anyway, now that I have introduced myself and explained my one and only experience with pheromones I will

begin with the questions.

1. Is there a good stand alone product that someone could suggest that has a good

ratio of different pheromones, good potentcy, and pleasent smell.

2. I remember liking the smell of APC so much

that I wish I could keep that scent while adding to the pheromone content. Is there a way I could manage this.

Anyway, I'm happy to be a part of this forum and I look forward to conversing with all of you.

Later guys and

gals,

-CT

idesign
09-12-2007, 04:14 PM
Hi Christian and

welcome,

There are several good products, but I have no experience with APC. My first -mone product was SoE

scented, and it works like a charm as a standalone. I've also had some recent success with AE, but it has -none,

which you may want to put off trying since you probably produce enough of that naturally at your age. I like

Chikara too, but not as well as SoE. has good reviews as a standalone but I've not tried it.

Do you

have any colognes that you really like? Another way to do this is to buy unscented -mones and cover with your

cologne. That way you can use several different scents to suit the occaision or your mood.

I'm sure there's

someone on the forum with APC experience to help with that.

Hope this helps,
Greg

ChristianTaylor
09-12-2007, 04:55 PM
I read on this forum

that -none products might help me in business situations with other males. Could you shed some light on this.

Are there any pure -mones that i could dissolve into colognes I like, or is this dangerous unless you know what

your doing?

Also, I heard some unscented -mones smell like BO. Which ones are know for being odorless?

Thanks idesign,

-CT

tenaciousBLADE
09-12-2007, 05:00 PM
lmao:LOL:

I know this is

a first...pfff... not by far mate :) We have sOooOOooooOoOOOOooo many newbis asking questions just like you;

and it is perfectly fine - feel free :angel:
As a matter of fact, lately we've been having young ones like

yourself (and me - though I'm not a newbie no longer) asking the very same questions you have just asked.
Some of

them read a lot on the forums of Love-Scent and do research before they ask the questions, and others don't. I

assume you belong to the latter :nono:
But it's ok... We're here to help :wave:

You did good by presenting

your age :thumbsup: ... It's a key factor.

Lately, I've been refering all the young newbies to a

specific post I wrote a while ago as a reply to someone just like yourself. I'll refer you to it in a minute, and I

implore you to not be lazy, `coz what is written there (and all the links you can reach from there)

will take you out of noob-land so to speak :POKE:
So DO read it all - It'll be your saviour

:cheers:

But first, I'll tell you a tiny bit about myself so you know who you're talking to. I'm 23 years

young, and started using `mones at about the age of 20. As a matter of fact, I too have used APC as my first product

and back then I knew nothing about `mones what-so-ever. Yet, I got great hits (If you wanna read about those hit

stories with APC back then, go to my Introduction

Thread (http://www.pherolibrary.com/forum/showthread.php?t=16925), and read at least the part that's titled "My experience with `mones (or: The Proof)").

I now

understand much much more about `mones, and I have come to realize that because I knew nothing about `em back then,

I used to apply lots of the stuff on me. Now usually, that'll bring me to the point of OD (Over Dose) - which is

definitely bad. BUT... as it happns that APC has so little `mone content in it - the lage amount of it I used to

apply, had just about enough `none (a specific `mone.. as in pheromone) in it to do the trick on the 25 year olds I

was hiting with.

So now.. to your questions:

1. Is there a good stand alone

product that someone could suggest that has a good ratio of different pheromones, good potentcy, and pleasent

smell.

You've asked a few different things here so let me answer them one by one:

" Is there a

good stand alone product that someone could suggest" -
Yes, there are quite a few of those, and my best

suggestion for you would be SOE, and maybe some TE aswell. I advise you to not just take this advise and act by it,

but rather read the post I'll link you later on to truly understand why it is that I suggest those

`mone-products specifically to you.

"that has a good ratio of different pheromones" -
That is

not what you should be looking for mate :o. When you read a little more about `mones you'll realize that

having a ratio is not always a good thing. There are products that have a good ratio and might even be good

for you (taking age, and purpose into account). Such products would be Chikara & AE (Alter Ego) for example. I

advise you read The Cookbook (http://www.pherolibrary.com/pheromone-guide/cookbook/cookbook.htm) to

understand more about it.

"pleasent smell" -
Most products don't really have a pleasent smell like APC

does. The `mone-products are mostly designed to be efficient in the manner of having the right `mone mixture &

amount in them. That is why most of us use covers. That is, a suited cologne. You favorite cologne might and

probably will just do the trick. You put your product on, then you literally cover it with cologne

(spray\after-shave\body-spray... whatever feels good to you). The cover usually even helps to better carry the

`mones through the air and to the "target"s' nose ;):twisted:

You will also find additional info about covers

in The Cookbook :thumbsup: :POKE:

2. I remember liking the smell of APC so

much that I wish I could keep that scent while adding to the pheromone content. Is there a way I could manage

this.
Yes! most definitely there IS a way and it's quite simple too. It is called "Mixing". And

it's basicly what The Cookbook is all about :rofl: :cheers: :rofl:
But simply put, you can use a `mone product

and just cover it with APC as I mentioned before that you can do with cologne. Be aware though - That'll add the

amount of `none that APC does have in it - to the "mix". You'll better understand what effect that has on

the results you get, and why it matters to you, and how to calculate how much APC to cover with, after you'll read

The Cookbook, and The Minimalist Manifesto (a link for that is provided in the post I mentioned before).

Now,

with all that said, it is not by far enough. I do not intent to scare you of course... this ain't a tough job ;)

It's actually pretty easy and very fun as well.

The next thing you should do is go to

This Post (http://www.pherolibrary.com/forum/showthread.php?t=18045&post#2) and read it

thoroughly. An by thoroughly, I mean you should also read what I linked there :POKE: :angel:

Really, it

would be of great use to you :D

Happy to help.
Feel free to ask any remaining questions you might have.
And

:welcome: !

tenaciousBLADE
09-12-2007, 05:01 PM
hehe.. idesign, I see

that you beat me to it while I was writing my long reply ;)
Good run.

The advise idesign gave you about

unscented prducts is very good. Actually - I mostly use unscented products myself... exactly for that reason :D

tenaciousBLADE
09-12-2007, 05:08 PM
I read on this forum that -none products might help me in business situations with

other males. Could you shed some light on this.

Are there any pure -mones that i could dissolve into colognes I

like, or is this dangerous unless you know what your doing?

Also, I heard some unscented -mones smell like BO.

Which ones are know for being odorless?

Thanks idesign,

-CT

None of them is odorless, but

you'll easily learn to cover them with your own cologne, and you'lll also learn that smelling a little bad

doesn't always project that much of a bad an image as you might think.

There ARE pure `mones to buy, but as you

thught it might be - I wouldn't suggest usying them if you don't know what you're doing. I myself bought one of

them (very recently) only `coz it's the only way that `mone is sold (It's called A1)... and I've waited a whole

lot of time untill I knew I have enough experience to try it:drunk:

The thing about `none is that it's the

easiest one to OD with. At your age you probably produce enough `none naturally. So if you add to it.. you might

OD.. which will NOT help you not even in buisness situations. Keep in mind that most of the forum members here are

older than you and me... for them, `none is the best one... for us... `nol. Read the links I posted for you, and

you'll have a much deeper idea of what I'm talking about :D:thumbsup:

With that said, if you wanna try `none

nonetheless, I'd suggest you go with TE (it comes in the Beginner Special too :)), as it has more diluted `none and

so you can better spread it and it's harder to OD with it :)
I'm not saying "don't use `none at your age"... I

myself use it almost daily. I'm just saying "read enough to be aware of it" before you actually use large amounts

of it.
That is why I gave you linkes to read from... so you'd wisen up and be aware of how to experiment and have

fun wit the `mones :D

Enjoy :thumbsup:

idesign
09-12-2007, 05:26 PM
TB, you're a newbies dream.

Your posts are always so thorough and helpful, and not just for the newbs. I get lots of good ideas from reading

your stuff.

Christian, be very careful when reading about -none, -mone, etc. It could be easy to misinterpret

what you read. As TB says, you really should read up in the

Pherolibrary.

http://pherolibrary.com/index.htm

tenaciousBLADE
09-12-2007, 05:30 PM
Hey thanks idesign!

:D
Feel free to add to my rep lol ;)

I'm doing my best to help newbies `coz I myself had to do a lot of work

to find all those specific pages when I was a newbie and just came to LS (I've tried 2 `mone products before.. one

was crap, the other was APC.. which was nice but not as amazing as the other stuff in LS).
So I want my thorough

research to go to a good use :D:cheers::thumbsup:

ChristianTaylor
09-12-2007, 06:16 PM
Thanks a lot for all the

help guys. BTW, when I was saying "this must be a first etc, etc" in my first post I was completely joking, I've

done a good amount of reading on this site and half the posts I see are titled "Newbie with a question" or something

like that.

What are some of the potential outcomes when you od?

-CT

tenaciousBLADE
09-12-2007, 07:27 PM
Well you made a good joke

then.. `coz it got me laughing hehe...

Good question about the potential outcomes of OD... If I remember

correctly, The Minimalist Manifesto gives some good examples of such outcomes ^.^