PDA

View Full Version : A strange, and probably isolated, pheromone crying occurrence

nbnbtc
09-10-2007, 04:23 PM
Last week I decided to spray the last of a TE unscented bottle on me (maybe 3 sprays, the

last gasps of the bottle) and added a few drops of WAGG on tshirt too. Wore this to class (grad school). Between

classes was talking with a female friend of mine (indian, if it matters), just a normal convesation, when suddenly

she broke down crying. Like, sobbing, in the middle of the busy student lounge. She kept alternating between sobbing

and not sobbing for the next 15-20 mins or so. Never seen anything like it. I found out later she was on her period

and under a considerable amount of stress.

Maybe or maybe not related to the mones I was wearing, but

figured it was strange enough to mention.

tenaciousBLADE
09-10-2007, 04:55 PM
hmmm... very

interesting.
Let us know if you happen to talk with her about it and find out what happened :p
How curious....

nbnbtc
09-10-2007, 04:57 PM
She said something about her new

apartment being haunted. And that she was on her period.

zatoichi
09-10-2007, 06:04 PM
Hmm I think it had nothing to

do with mones. Just maybe she couldn't hold it in anymore. And since you were there talking she felt ok to let it

out. Now if you spray 3 again and talk to another chic and she crys too while on her period then you got something

there buddy!:lol:

raul1966
09-10-2007, 06:51 PM
Around 2

months ago I had A7 and NPA went to a restaurant, a beautiful girl took my order. I knew I got a hit w/ her, she

flirted a lot. The second time she came to my table, she looked so said, so I asked what happen and she started

cryng and telling me all her problems w/ co-woekers and customer.
So it do happen

sometimes!

tenaciousBLADE
09-10-2007, 08:29 PM
what a strange

phenomenon...
I haven't had such an event :o

terry0400-40
09-10-2007, 10:31 PM
what a strange phenomenon...
I haven't had such an eveent :oYa know T Blade, i recon the troubled women probably sense the presence of the extra masculinity in

the air and and perceive it subconsciously as like a very suitable shoulder to lean upon and release their pent up

emotions to God the All powerfull and empathetic Alpha Male prescence as it is

perceived.

Safety Security and Affection, Aahh resting in the arms of the Great Magic Alpha7 and his sideKick

Noble NPA , The dynamic duo to the rescue. :wave:

Guy101
09-11-2007, 12:16 AM
You are right Terry, women feel

secure enough to talk about their problems & they see us as a big help for them. That's why they go ahead & talk &

present too much honesty.

This happens with me when I wear AQ or SOE.

gaf
09-11-2007, 12:53 AM
Yep, had that.. Meet a lady at a

friends party , she broke down and cried after 5 mins of talking to me. I just said "it's ok" and wahoo I got in on

with a needy woman 30 mins later!
(ummm ,thats sounds bad but it was soooo good.....)

ooops, forgot to add it

was my usual 10 inches SOE and 2 dabs NPA!

tenaciousBLADE
09-11-2007, 07:47 AM
Well yeah women leaning

on me yea... but burst right out and suddenly cry although she not only doesn't know you, but is actually your

waitress and is supposed to restrain herself :lol:

sgcliques
09-11-2007, 08:31 AM
Well yeah women leaning on me yea... but burst right out and suddenly cry although she

not only doesn't know you, but is actually your waitress and is supposed to restrain herself :lol:

you

are a asian?

tenaciousBLADE
09-11-2007, 11:33 PM
I'm not asian

no...
Wasn't expecting that question hehe.

gaf
09-13-2007, 04:45 AM
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=navy]Ya know T Blade, i recon the troubled women probably

sense the presence of the extra masculinity in the air and and perceive it subconsciously as like a very suitable

shoulder to lean upon and release their pent up emotions to God the All powerfull and empathetic Alpha Male

prescence as it is perceived

It's not just woman , I've had guys do the same. Well, not cry but

tell me everything about things I never should know about, as well as deep emotional stuff. (sober!) :POKE:

tenaciousBLADE
09-13-2007, 07:59 AM
When you put it like

that....
I think the WAGG did it's trick all right! :cool:
The TE probably gave you the `none you needed (as an

addition to your natural `none) to gie you the looks of "I'm enough of an authority figure for your needs", and the

WAGG gave you the "I'm a nice guy that won't scrue ya` over" look. Combine them and : Voila!
I think you might

have lots of natural `rone then :)
What a bonus :D