PDA

View Full Version : NPA dab sizes + how many?

gfunk
09-10-2007, 02:21 PM
Hia

everyone! :wave:

It's been a while since I've posted now but am still using my pheros on the proper

occasions. I used to transfer my NPA onto a standard dropper bottle that had a dropper top, but unfortunately the

content seemed to dry up so I had to just keep it in the original bottle. Now I have a question as I'm not used to

dabbing, it seems that when I hold the finger covering the whole hole I don't get much on my finger from a dab.

However, when I tilt my finger slightly, giving the hole a little opening it comes out more, which to me seems more

like a proper dab. From all the dab dosage suggestions on this forum, what would be considered the "standard"

dab?

(Plastic thingy on by the way).

Also I'm going out with a 42yr african woman soon, (I'm caucasian,

36yrs) Last date I wore 3 dabs of NPA(Tilted finger dabs), in addition to a combo of some other of the usual mone

products. One on each side of neck and one under t-shirt. This seemed to work very well, it was a fun vibe,

occasional touching, body signals but nothing too sexual. I am considering upping with a dab or two, Maybe one on

wrists and one on throat. What do you guys think?

Thanks for all help...:thumbsup::thumbsup:

tenaciousBLADE
09-10-2007, 05:01 PM
When using NPA, I usually

carefully take the plastic thingy off and then apply a "normal" dab. You may wanna try that method and see if it

fits better :)

gfunk
09-11-2007, 06:07 AM
Sure, that's an option too even

though I think you get too much in one dab and I was wanting to do a "normal" dab that would enable me to try out

the dosage suggestions made on this forum. :thumbsup:

terry0400-40
09-11-2007, 11:03 AM
Sure, that's an option too even though I think you get too much in one dab and I was wanting

to do a "normal" dab that would enable me to try out the dosage suggestions made on this forum.

:thumbsup:The dark women i find seem to really take to Androstenone and i wear at least 20 mcg when with

these girls.

Rather than dabs i would be using drops of NPA which i have no problem with, Even young girls act

clinging and excited around me when i have a drop of NPA spread on wrists and biceps.

But the very best is for

female attention is Alpha 7, In my book anyway.

Alpha 7@ 1 Drop is my best daily wear, or 1/2 drop when seducing

Asian beautys.

gfunk
09-11-2007, 12:27 PM
Cool, so how much is 20 mcg in

dabs then? If you were to recommend to me, would I benefit from wearing 4 or 5 dabs on the next

date?

Thanks...:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

terry0400-40
09-11-2007, 07:59 PM
Cool, so how much is 20 mcg in dabs then? If you were to recommend to me, would I benefit from

wearing 4 or 5 dabs on the next date?

Thanks...:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:Weeeeel Ummaa Id get about 5 dabs drom a drop NPA, Which gives me around 17mcg with the dropper that

i use.

On a date i would apply at least 5-7 dabs minimum,around

neck and throat area. And spread a drop between yr forearms, And i would not drown in in

fragrance.

I have attached a picture of the dropper that i use

most of the time, Sometimes i dab, But i like to mix up ten drops in a small sprayer and use it up in a week or let

it prove for several weeks, depending on the other ingredients included. :cheers:

PLZ CLICK PIC

TO enlarge.

woofa1
09-11-2007, 09:02 PM
YES, i find that 1 to 2 drops

with NPA. Works well with me. I used to experience some aggressive hits. But with experimenting i have alleviated

this.

Quick question. What do you think is the major difference bw Apha 7 and NPA in terms of type of hits.IE

AGES, sexual connotation, time period. I live in Melbourne Australia. I have never experienced Alpha7, but i have

heard mixed reports. Try to subjective as possible. 6 foot 1, 88kgs, alpha male type. Who likes to laugh a lot.

tenaciousBLADE
09-11-2007, 11:31 PM
good question. I like the

discussion going `round `bout A7 lately. I can only assume the `rone in it gives it quite a big range. Terry? any

answers for us? ;)
Maybe someone closer to my age range (23) has also tried A7 and has some answers? :p

terry0400-40
09-11-2007, 11:48 PM
YES, i find that 1 to 2 drops with NPA. Works well with me. I used to experience some

aggressive hits. But with experimenting i have alleviated this.

Quick question. What do you think is the major

difference bw Apha 7 and NPA in terms of type of hits.IE AGES, sexual connotation, time period. I live in Melbourne

Australia. I have never experienced Alpha7, but i have heard mixed reports. Try to subjective as possible. 6 foot 1,

88kgs, alpha male type. Who likes to laugh a lot.I prefer to wear one drop

of Alpha 7 alone with a little classic cologne.

If i could

choose only one product then this would be it.

It appears to be

a smooth operator and it can be steered in any direction one has a mind to point it.

Little girls, old ladys and all ages in between have responded well to me with one drop Alpha

7 applied.

This stuff is just more consistant in following

through with results, And even get good friendly respect from guys.

Its sooo easy to use and it also mixes well.

NPA does throw out its share of hits with some pleasant below the belt type suprises, Sneaky lil

seductive bitchy stuff that it is, likes to catch ya off guard when yr not expecting hot Meeeeeeoooowww here it is

in ya face :rasp: slurp. :blink:

I just made a mix up on the

7th day of this month its basically consists of 17 mcg NPA + 3.6 mcg aRONE per application mixed with a little

Giorgio.

This is one of a dozen spray mixes i have yet to test

out.

I keep my special mixes for occasions that i am surrounded

with heaps of chicks, preferably close up and personal indoors type stuff.

Any other day i just splash on a standard phero or combination, with out thinking too much about

it generally.

I have received some excellent and unexpected

hits with AE and also TE when ive been applying them at random on a standard type day outing, just any other day

splash a lil somat on around de gills stuff. he he its all good. :thumbsup:

woofa1
09-13-2007, 02:09 AM
Yes thanks for that kindly

information.

I rather liked PI , the older versions. Found can be prone to ods. If you have not experimented to

find the right balance.

NPA is a very nice product for me , coulpled with a nice -nol product such as SOE. So

What mixes with Alpha 7.

I tend to agree with TE, i have had some great hits with it 2-3 sprays. But on other

occasions zilch.

gaf
09-13-2007, 04:21 AM
Woofa1:
The main diffence I've

found between A7 and NPA is as Terry best described it in another thread...

A7 = I want to make love to you

woman.
NPA = I want to f**k you woman.

Without going into a flowery explanation , A7 makes me the gentleman

woman need & NPA the beast they want.
With the different age groups I'm not really interested in under 30's

anyway but some just stop and stare or muck up change when shopping... between 30 and 40 alpha types won't shut up

, over 40ish strong woman are shameless in flirting.... :angel:
I'm a quietish guy but like strong woman and seem

to have them interested in me too , esp with A7/AE/NPA in small doses.:thumbsup:
:cheers:

Forgot to add:
I

seem to get better responses from dark skinned woman , most white chicks don't look twice at me but

Island/indian/african woman seem to be attracted for some reason.

gfunk
09-13-2007, 05:37 AM
Could we please stick to the

topic??

http://www.pherolibrary.com/forum/images/icons/icon2.gif NPA dab sizes + how many?

:trout:

Thanks..:drunk:

Yesterday I tried 5 dabs and I seemed to get some really good body

signs and interest, playing with hair, showing armpits, mirroring body language, but due to distracting

circumstances I was unable to continue the observations.

I would still be very very happy to hear from white

dudes with success towards African ladies using NPA and how much you would recommend to me! P-P-P-P-LEEEASE!!

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Thanks! :cheers:

gaf
09-13-2007, 05:54 AM
Well, I answered a question as to

the different types of hits....
what more do you want?????
I'm the type of guy that two dabs of NPA/A7 is an

OD for , others can use 2 drops fine. YOU need to find what is best for YOUR body chemistry , any advice here is

just a rough guide on what works for THAT individual. Pheromones are NOT an exact science as every person is

different , we can only give guidelines. The best thing is for you is to follow the dosage of others that are

similer in age/race to yourself.
BTW , I'm 38 , white , always look grumpy but not , think clint eastwood effect

crossed with metrosexual dude.:thumbsup:

tenaciousBLADE
09-13-2007, 07:54 AM
5 dubs seem to be alot

for most people. It may be that you're a special case in that matter... Try experimenting some more.
If after a

few experimentations you're still not sure what the results mean... post them and I'm sure we'll give you a hand

of unalization ;)

terry0400-40
09-13-2007, 11:39 AM
Yes thanks for that kindly information.

I rather liked PI , the older

versions. Found can be prone to ods. If you have not experimented to find the right balance.

NPA is a very nice

product for me , coulpled with a nice -nol product such as SOE. So What mixes with Alpha 7.

I tend to agree with

TE, i have had some great hits with it 2-3 sprays. But on other occasions zilch.I usually mix in a fragrance,

And........................

A7 + P74 ( Putative pheromone,)

or......................

A7 x 1 dr + A314 x 2 dr,= Called " Talk

and Score Easy" or..............................

A7 + Xcitewipe x

1/2, or...........................

A7 x 1/2 dr + SOE x 8 dr + NPA

x 1/2 dr + fragrance,= Called "SOE Surefire mix", or.........................

A7 x 0.2 dr + SOE x 9 dr + NPA x 0.2 dr + IFM x 10 dr, + Poison x 10 dr ( fragrance ) = called

"Best SOE China Poison", or..........................

A7 x 0.2

dr + NPA x 0.4 dr + SOE x 6dr + CTTM x 5 dr + 12 dr Fragrance ( Giorgio ) =called "SCNAG"

or,...........................

A7 x 1.2 dr + SOE x 5 dr +

Fragrance x 16 dr,= called "Royal Reserve", or ...........................

A7 x 1 dr + Spaceland x 4 dr + Androsterone x 3 dr + Giorgio x 10 dr, or

A7 x 1 dr + P74 x 5 dr +

Classic Cologne x 9 dr,= Called "PAC" or .........................

A7 x 1 dr + P74 x 5 dr + Giorgio x 9 dr, = called

"APG"...............................

A few winners from my

Magic Alpha 7 stable of mixes. :cheers:

Plz click on pic to

enlarge.

MOBLEYC57
09-13-2007, 09:00 PM
A7 + P74 ( Putative pheromone,) or......................

A7 x 1 dr + A314 x 2 dr,= Called "Talk and Score Easy"

or.........

A7 x 1/2 dr + SOE x 8 dr + NPA x 1/2 dr +

fragrance,= Called "SOE Surefire mix", or.........................

A7 x 0.2 dr + NPA x 0.4 dr + SOE x 6dr + CTTM x 5 dr + 12 dr Fragrance ( Giorgio ) =called "SNAG"

or,...........................

A7 x 1 dr + P74 x 5 dr +

Classic Cologne x 9 dr,= Called "PAC" or .........................

A7 x 1 dr + P74 x 5 dr + Giorgio x 9 dr, = called

"APG"...............................

Can I/we have the stories behind the above

picks ... please? :blink:

And whatis SNAG, PAC, APG? :rant:

Tankyou :wave:

MOBLEYC57
09-13-2007, 09:03 PM
Hia

everyone! :wave:

It's been a while since I've posted now but am still using my pheros on the proper

occasions. I used to transfer my NPA onto a standard dropper bottle that had a dropper top, but unfortunately the

content seemed to dry up so I had to just keep it in the original bottle. Now I have a question as I'm not used to

dabbing, it seems that when I hold the finger covering the whole hole I don't get much on my finger from a dab.

However, when I tilt my finger slightly, giving the hole a little opening it comes out more, which to me seems more

like a proper dab. From all the dab dosage suggestions on this forum, what would be considered the "standard" dab?

(Plastic thingy on by the way).

Also I'm going out with a 42yr african woman soon, (I'm caucasian, 36yrs)

Last date I wore 3 dabs of NPA(Tilted finger dabs), in addition to a combo of some other of the usual mone products.

One on each side of neck and one under t-shirt. This seemed to work very well, it was a fun vibe, occasional

touching, body signals but nothing too sexual. I am considering upping with a dab or two, Maybe one on wrists and

one on throat. What do you guys think?

Thanks for all help...:thumbsup::thumbsup:

African as in

African or African American, GFunky?

I do believe the saying ... when it comes to women of color, the more

-none, the betta! :thumbsup:

terry0400-40
09-13-2007, 11:15 PM
Can I/we have the stories behind the above picks ... please? :blink:

And whatis SNAG,

PAC, APG? :rant:

Tankyou :wave:Sure thing MOBLEY king of T C. ha there

my favourites as well.

The picture i plastered up is just some of the stuff i mix with A7. ( plastered up 4 the benefit

of new blokes )

And the names are made up by me so i can identify the contents of my made up 5ml spray mixes.

Like SCNAG

is my pet name for SOE+CTTM+NPA+A7+Giorgio.

PAC is P74+A7+Classic cologne.

APG is A7+P74+Giorgio.

Thanks for

asking as i had made a mistake with one of my pet names on my last post.:cheers:

MOBLEYC57
09-15-2007, 07:42 AM
A7 x 1 dr + A314 x 2 dr = Called " Talk and Score

Easy"

A7 x 1/2 dr + SOE x 8 dr + NPA x 1/2 dr + fragrance =

Called "SOE Surefire mix"

I'm assuming these are not ONE HIT WONDERS, T. So, which

of the two do you consider TOP DAWG for doing the nasty?

Annnnnnnd, which does your lady respond well to?

Thanks! :box:

terry0400-40
09-15-2007, 11:58 AM
I'm assuming these are not ONE HIT WONDERS, T. So, which of the two do you

consider TOP DAWG for doing the nasty?

Annnnnnnd, which does your lady respond well to?

Thanks!

:box:I have noticed that my g/f also comments that i smell good with that

sexy smell when i use the SOE Surefire hitmix, Also one of her girl buddies who was in my car once when i had 1/2

the dose on stated that she felt as if she wanted sex 4 some reason.

Talk and Score Easy works for me in the

company of women who i am known to somewhat, and it has a magnetic effect when i talk to women who dont know me at

all.

When

testing the pheromones i am in the habit of getting in for close and sustained contact with my targets, and

preferably in an enclosed area the smaller the better.

Every now and then i get a verbal response

from my g/f regarding my sexy smell, Like " are you wearing that sexy stuff again ?" Or she acts in a way that

confirms to me that i have received a hit.

I thought that after hanging around with me wearing various pheromone mixes for

over a year around her she would get used to them, but they do still produce obvious results from her. :lovestruc

It is only

social barriers and inhibitions that restrict many girls from displaying there true feelings and desires when

exposed to a good pheromone mix.

Because i have noticed the girls who start to get to know me over a period of time are less

guarded in displaying their reaction when exposed to a good mix i am wearing.

All this is common knowledge to pheromone

experienced guys anyway, just mentioning it again 4 the benifit of new blokes to the magic of pheromones. :thumbsup:

terry0400-40
09-15-2007, 12:26 PM
Just like to mention a few stats that i picked up when exploring

the Lacroy Chemical website ( The makers of NPA, TE, IMPI, and EDGE WIPES )

I read the product discriptions and also the

dosage recommendations.

IMPI use 2 to 3 sprays on neck and

wrists.

They

say to use a whole EDGE WIPE as in one application.

NPA instructions say to use between 2 and 3

drops directly on shirt or clothes.

What is interesting although is that they say each bottle contains 90 drops, perhaps they

mean the larger size because they also mention that there are 8 drops = 1mL.

So if the above specs were accurate then it

would indicate that my drop size is 1.5 times smaller than their drop size.

So if i were to apply my dropper sizes to

their recommendations then i would have to be using between 2 drops and 4.5 drops of NPA

??

Well

anyway the upshot has been that i last night made a spraybottle up of ten applications of NPA which consist of 4

drops of my pheromone dropper.

I can usually wear one drop NPA in the company of young girls and also very young girls who

usually just want to be friendly and or receive cuddles from me.

I actually never ever get OD effects from 1

drop NPA , So i will report back when i have used up the 10 applications NPA @ 4 drops EA. :wave:

tenaciousBLADE
09-15-2007, 01:32 PM
I've noticed that the

IMPI bottle on the picture looks very different from my IMPI Original Bottle I just bought from LS... :think:

Btw, can u tell me about your experience with IMPI? :p

terry0400-40
09-15-2007, 05:53 PM
I've noticed that the IMPI bottle on the picture looks very different

from my IMPI Original Bottle I just bought from LS... :think:

Btw, can u tell me about your experience with

IMPI? :pHi TB, i havent tried Impi Yet, but will do so one

day.

Im not

100% sure but i think the site mentioned a 30mL size Impi as well as a 24 ml, could be wrong

though.

The

Impi pic comes from the same site.

Gegogi
09-16-2007, 01:23 AM
I find dabbing from the NPA

dropper top a pain and only do it in emergencies. It's too concentrated to control or distribute evenly. TE works

better for dabbing. However NPA sure works great for mixing! I mix it 5:1 (Burberry Weekend to NPA) and deliver via

a Sephora atomizer. Once in a while I dab it too. Thus NPA is basically diluted to TE strength, covered with a nice

cologne and is easy to distribute evenly on my body/clothing.

IMPI worked for me but was similar to a weak TE

mix. Didn't really care for the scent and it didn't go with any of my fav colognes.

gfunk
09-16-2007, 09:59 AM
@ Mob:

"African as in

African or African American, GFunky?" -Whats the practical difference in that regarding mones? :blink:

@

tenaciousBLADE:

search for NPA vs Impi, I have an old thread about it which is great.:thumbsup:

@

terry0400-40:

Thanks for your input. what would you say be the difference between the SOE surefire mix and

mixing really complex mixes based around say -none, A314, C7, and such?

@ Gegogi:

Thanks for

your input, do you actually find getting different results from dabbing vs spraying a mix? Or is it more of a

practical thing? Would you be able to wear more npa in a mix due to better spreading and will the reactions be

better?

Thx everybody, keep it rollin' :thumbsup::thumbsup:

terry0400-40
09-16-2007, 12:02 PM
@ Mob:

"African as in African or African American, GFunky?"

-Whats the practical difference in that regarding mones? :blink:

@ tenaciousBLADE:

search for NPA

vs Impi, I have an old thread about it which is great.:thumbsup:

@ terry0400-40:

Thanks for your

input. what would you say be the difference between the SOE surefire mix and mixing really complex mixes based

around say -none, A314, C7, and such?

@ Gegogi:

Thanks for your input, do you actually find

getting different results from dabbing vs spraying a mix? Or is it more of a practical thing? Would you be able to

wear more npa in a mix due to better spreading and will the reactions be better?

Thx everybody, keep it rollin'

:thumbsup::thumbsup:Id say the difference between SOE Surefire Mix when

compared with AQ or C7, Is that the SOE Surefire mix is not so complex a mix as the AQ and

C7.

The full Hitmix application which is designed for a good 8

hours of action consists of approximately Androstenone 20 mcg + Androstenol 80 mcg + Androsterone 22 mcg.

( with good splash of After shave

)

I have noticed that after several hours of good action with

white girls and amazing respect from young guys, the mix settles down somewhat and starts to work magic on Chinese

girls.

Concerning Alpha 314 i have mixed it 2 dr to 1 dr A314 /

Alpha 7, This gets me noticed by women and once i approach and talk the mix seems to catch and hold them spellbound

as they seem to really want to hang around and get in yr face sort of thing.

And with or Chikara i would say that they are both too complex in nature to play around

with, and also with their Pheromones and ratios being mostly unknown to the public therefore apart from a little

tweaking with some added Androstenone i would not have the knowledge to add anything more. Likewise with

A314.

Using Chikara alone makes me the invisable man so i have

to add 10 mcg - 20 mcg Androstenone to fire it up.

At my tender

age of 55 i find that a splash of Androstenone suits me and i get nice warm friendly attention from grandmothers to

lil girls, Even with an added 20 mcg i dont scare them away as the girls still approach for cuddling and hand

holding.

The Polynesian girls love the Androstenone on me and

are not so excited when i dont wear any, except when i have one non L-S product on alone which opens them up so

softly so warm so intimately. Tis not the normal stuff a man usually wears. :wub:

Gegogi
09-16-2007, 04:40 PM
"...do you actually find

getting different results from dabbing vs spraying a mix? Or is it more of a practical thing? Would you be able to

wear more npa in a mix due to better spreading and will the reactions be better?"

Yes to all of the

above. The spray is a carefully measured mixture of mones with cologne. Spray mist is more easily distributed on my

body evenly. Plus, the intermingled cologne helps with dispersion. I certainly can cover the piss scent of NPA much

more effectively as well. I can control spray doses more consistently than dabbing. Dabs seem to range from hardly

anything on finger to a mighty drip. Finally, a pocket atomizer preloaded with NPA (usually some A-1 for buffering)

and cologne is easier to apply on the run in cars and bathrooms. The only disadvantage of sprays are windy days

while applying during a dash through a parking lot (too much waste).

gfunk
09-16-2007, 05:54 PM
Thx guys, nice help indeed!

:thumbsup:

So Gegogi, I'm actually starting to get convinced about trying mixing from your good advices.

What happens then is that I'd start on a completely bare ground as far as ratio's goes as everything I've done so

far has been either drops, dabs or sprays.

Ok, so Terry says he get's about 5 dabs from a drop of NPA, would you

say you get the same?

gaf
09-16-2007, 07:28 PM
The full Hitmix application which is designed for

a good 8 hours of action consists of approximately Androstenone 20 mcg + Androstenol 80 mcg + Androsterone 22 mcg.

( with good splash of After shave

)

Terry,:box:
I just made up that mix about a week ago before you posted it. Seems

to work well so far on the few outings I've worn it! (I boosted mine with some wagg) Very happy with the results,

makes people talk alot of random shit though, esp the guys...:think:

MOBLEYC57
09-16-2007, 07:48 PM
@

Mob:

"African as in African or African American, GFunky?" -Whats the practical difference in that

regarding mones? :blink:

Because if they're not American born, you can up the dosage of -none even

more. :blink:

terry0400-40
09-17-2007, 02:45 AM
Terry,:box:
I just made up that mix about a week ago before you posted it. Seems to work well so

far on the few outings I've worn it! (I boosted mine with some wagg) Very happy with the results, makes people talk

alot of random shit though, esp the guys...:think:
:thumbsup:Yes i can

empathise with ya on that score as when i mentioned respect from males in my report, that is what actually happens

during the first hour of my mix applications, with young guys giving me little nods waves and the thumbs up signs

like as if they were old familiar buddies of mine.

This is the funniest phenominum that i have ever seen and i cant really

understand why it frequently happens.

I even get blokes who are real old geezers giving me signals of recognition as

well as, ha ha i just grin at them and give them the thumbs up as i am getting used to this occuring since i have

been pheromone equiped.

gfunk
09-18-2007, 02:45 PM
Because if

they're not American born, you can up the dosage of -none even more. :blink:

Oh, that's interesting!

This means that I can't up the dosage in this case but sure good to know! Why is this might I ask?

MOBLEYC57
09-20-2007, 08:24 PM
Oh, that's

interesting! This means that I can't up the dosage in this case but sure good to know! Why is this might I ask?

I don't have the answer for you, I just find that it is.

You may want to try a

mixture of AE:A314 at 3:3 or 3:2, and tell me what you think.

gfunk
10-04-2007, 05:35 AM
You may

want to try a mixture of AE:A314 at 3:3 or 3:2, and tell me what you think.

Don't have AE anymore I'm

afraid but thanks for the tip! :)

Weeeeel Ummaa Id

get about 5 dabs drom a drop NPA, Which gives me around 17mcg with the dropper that i

use.

On a date i would apply at least 5-7 dabs minimum,around

neck and throat area. And spread a drop between yr forearms, And i would not drown in in

fragrance.

Yesterday had a date and wore 4 "loose" dabs ie finger not tightening the hole

on the NPA bottle but a little loose . This seemed to work very well for my target however she said I was being a

bit frightening. This to me gives me the impression that in my dabs, 5 wont equal 1 drop.

In fact I think that

even wearing just 3 dabs would be better. That said I refreshed with a mix I made later when things were going

getter and that worked.:thumbsup:

On a first date it's prolly best to go easier on the -none and apply after the

initial meeting and when things seem to be going the right way.

terry0400-40
10-04-2007, 11:27 AM
Don't

have AE anymore I'm afraid but thanks for the tip! :)

Yesterday had a date and wore 4 "loose" dabs ie

finger not tightening the hole on the NPA bottle but a little loose . This seemed to work very well for my target

however she said I was being a bit frightening. This to me gives me the impression that in my dabs, 5 wont equal 1

drop.

In fact I think that even wearing just 3 dabs would be better. That said I refreshed with a mix I made

later when things were going getter and that worked.:thumbsup:

On a first date it's prolly best to go easier on

the -none and apply after the initial meeting and when things seem to be going the right way.It seems you are getting your mean average applications in working order G F, as NPA is da Bomb

and is exciting stuff allright can be full of suprises because a certain application amount can have sutch a variety

of effects because all women have their own threshold of perception and also way of displaying their feelings,

Thats why

some women will cringe at a drop and run where another will be induced to stop all activity and drop the knickers

asap. Yes NPA really is de bomb, exciting and suprising stuff. :cheers:

gfunk
10-04-2007, 01:11 PM
NPA is da Bomb and is exciting stuff allright can be

full of suprises because a certain application amount can have sutch a variety of effects because all women have

their own threshold of perception and also way of displaying their feelings,

That's a

brilliant point Terry! :thumbsup: The ultimate goal would of course be to land on a ratio that would maintain both

consistency as well as strongest effect within the threshold range of the pheromone "kick-in" point and OD's. In

other words best results with least surprises. :cool:

Know what, you always have such valuable input and tips,

all very well formulated and informative. I'd suggest to the mods that you write a dedicated topic for the newbies

that would be implemented into the newbie thread. Great stuff! :thumbsup:

terry0400-40
10-04-2007, 04:45 PM
That's

a brilliant point Terry! :thumbsup: The ultimate goal would of course be to land on a ratio that would maintain both

consistency as well as strongest effect within the threshold range of the pheromone "kick-in" point and OD's. In

other words best results with least surprises. :cool:

Know what, you always have such valuable input and tips,

all very well formulated and informative. I'd suggest to the mods that you write a dedicated topic for the newbies

that would be implemented into the newbie thread. Great stuff! :thumbsup:Your a good bloke, i appreciate the confidence you have in my ability, but in reality i am an

uneducated man with not very much literary or punctuation skills and little schooling so i usually just post on the

spur of the moment so as to offer a reply to someone or report what i think may be a run of hits or some good

features of a product ect.

If the mods wanted to they could drag and post some of my comments onto a page as it would not

bother me in the least, but i cant do those things with the PC as i am self taught up to this standard of posting

and attaching a picture and that is my lot. :sick: Anyway nothing i have is new as i have picked up my small amount

of knowledge from the Pheromasters on the forum and i just pass it back for the sake of the new guys, and i enjoy

communicating with the forum regulars sutch as your self who was here long before me and you were one of the

familiar fixtures here whome i looked up to like i do to so many other mainstays.

I dont think you realize the certain charisma

that you project onto the forum screen as i have perceived it from the beginning of my starting time, and then i

didn't see u for a long time and it was really great when you appeared back again. :cheers:

gfunk
10-04-2007, 05:43 PM
Thanks for the good words

m8!:cheers:

I've been inactive for a while being in a relationship so I'm back on the scene and have to brush

up on my skills again. I don't use pheros when seeing someone except for the first one or two dates. :thumbsup:

ToxDoc
10-14-2007, 12:30 AM
Lately I have been mixing equal

parts of NPA and Ego Aquim. The resulting semi-running gel-like consistency makes dosing NPA much easier.

Tika
10-14-2007, 03:26 AM
Hi All, My

boyfriend just ordered a bottle of NPA and I'm helping him post a question cuz he doesn't have a forum account.

He doesn't know how to get the NPA out of the bottle because when he turns it over to get the stuff out, it flows

out in a huge gush, not in drops, all over his hand.

Could anyone please offer some advice? We do not have those

droppers like that of what terry has in his attached picture.

There is a white plastic thing when he opens the

bottle and there is an arrow with 2 holes in in. We don't understand what the arrow means and we don't know how to

pour the NPA out without wasting it. The 2 holes: 1 big one in the center and 1 small tiny hole near the tip of the

arrow .

Please help us. Thank you!

terry0400-40
10-14-2007, 11:15 AM
Hi All,

My boyfriend just ordered a bottle of NPA and I'm helping him post a question cuz he doesn't have a forum

account.

He doesn't know how to get the NPA out of the bottle because when he turns it over to get the stuff

out, it flows out in a huge gush, not in drops, all over his hand.

Could anyone please offer some advice? We do

not have those droppers like that of what terry has in his attached picture.

There is a white plastic thing when

he opens the bottle and there is an arrow with 2 holes in in. We don't understand what the arrow means and we

don't know how to pour the NPA out without wasting it. The 2 holes: 1 big one in the center and 1 small tiny hole

near the tip of the arrow .

Please help us. Thank you!:wave: When using

NPA straight from the dropper bottle, The fore finger is placed over the opening in the plastic stopper in the

direction of the arrow and the bottle is then tipped over and returned to the upright position and the small amount

remaining on the fingertip is a dab.

Tight finger pressure on the opening when the bottle is tipped produces a small

dab.

Loose

finger tip pressure over the opening when the bottle is tipped over and back to the upright position will allow for

a larger amount to remain on the finger tip.

NPA is primarily designed to be added to a calogne or aftershave usually at the

ratio of around 1 to 5.

The other way to use it, is not to cover the opening, but to tip the bottle over and back at a

fast speed with the palm of the other hand out to catch the application ammount that comes out, which is a couple of

drops. :thumbsup:

DrSmellThis
10-22-2007, 07:20 PM
If you're talking about

dabbing, Edge just works much better, and there is already a bit of informal forum research to guide you how much to

use.

Just search for "Edge dabs", and you will find a long thread I had started, with my survey indicating how

many dabs of Edge gave folks the best results. I believe it ended up to be around 2.5 dabs.

When dabbing Edge

from the wide mouth bottle you get a much bigger dab than from the NPA bottle, so you don't have to use much Edge,

as counted by dabs, even though it's weaker in concentration.

With the youngest women, one dab of Edge does it

for me. But I've had good results merely sticking to the research, and using 2 or 3 spread out to multiple

application points.