PDA

View Full Version : Yep. Another Intro Thread.

BoyBreak
09-06-2007, 01:04 PM
Greetings.

I'll warn you now, prepare for your standard intro thread.

I like many user of this forum stumbled across it

after buying some obscure, bogus product. Mine was Natural Attractions Unscented for men. While after some research,

I found that it does contain -none, but the product didn't really seem to be performing. I would rather use the

true and tested products as confirmed by all you swinging cats out there.

So I've read the cookbook and all that

jazz but I still have a few questions that'd I rather just ask here, but first, the information.

Physical

Description:
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Sex: Male
Height: 6' 0"
Weight: 179 lbs

California
Target Woman Age: 18-25

Well, that's all I can think up statistics wise. Anyway, down to the

nitty-gritty. Ever since seeing the Scarecrow in Batman comics and cartoons when I was a child, I've been quite

interested in the nature of pheromones. In fact, I am a Biopsychology major so this fascination of mine is right up

my academic alley.

I'm good looking and in pretty good shape since I go to the gym all the time. I've also

played just about every sport, I play guitar, I read and write (Yes for fun.), I longboard frequently, I understand

a large amount of what would be considered computer-nerd-stuff, and I'm also rather social - this whole

jack-of-all-trades and master of none persona allows to fit in just about anywhere without anyone feeling too

threatened by my presence.

It's not that I've had trouble getting girls in the past, but if -mones want to

make my job easier then hell, who am I to stop them? Perhaps it could also be that feeling you get, as if you're a

social puppet master effortlessly tugging away on their heartstrings. Also, as I'm sure most of us guys know,

getting those cute but quiet girls chatty can be a pain in the ass.

Alright, I'm heading to college this fall, I

wish I could give you guys more information but I'd rather keep my -mone usage a secret. So on the off chance

someone from my university shows up here, or is already a user here, I can't give you any more information on where

I go to school, besides the fact that's in Southern California.

Now, I'm not a one-night-stand type of fellow.

I simply can't stand kissing a girl and not feeling anything, which usually happens if I don't house any real

feelings for her. So from the looks of the types of -mones I am definitely not looking for something -none based. My

goal is to create a large network of friends and have a good reputation among the ladies so that I can find the

right girl with ease. Yes, I'm another one of the lost romantic types, give me a break eh?

Considering my goals,

I think that SOE could be quite effective, many board members seem to swear by it. I've seen it in a bunch of mixes

with things like TE, just to give it a tiny hint of -none for that masculine feel. I'm willing to try mixing in

some -none type later, but I can't spend the money right now, so basically I'm asking if you experienced users

would say SOE is the best standalone to use for my situation? I've also heard good things about Chikara and couple

of others on being used as standalones.

Cologne-wise, I prefer to use Azul by Anchor Blue. Yes, it's cheap and

smells kind of girly but I like it and I get plenty of compliments on it. Has anyone tried this scent as a cover?

I'm wondering how well it will work. I prefer to apply my cologne and -mones to my neck or cheekbone areas, I've

never really tried the wrists or arms; I know I'm not very tall, but women tend to be shorter, so due to my height

would these spots be more optimal?

Any advice or comments are appreciated. Thanks for reading.

belgareth
09-06-2007, 02:21 PM
It sounds to me like you are on

the right track. Just remember to be patient and observe reactions as you experiement. Don't expect miracles and do

your best to work with the mones for best results.

Again, you are on the right track with the nol and rone

products that you can later supplement with high -none products.

Keep us updated.

BoyBreak
09-07-2007, 05:47 PM
Well, I have purchased a bottle

of SOE. Once it arrives I will no doubt have some questions to post about application and whatnot.
Oh, and figured

since my old cologne worked fine as a cover for a -none product then it should work perfectly well for a -nol

product.

idesign
09-07-2007, 08:49 PM
Agree with Belgareth that

you're on the right track. Application is usually best on the pulse points... neck, wrists, inside elbows. Also,

think about where her nose might be during interactions. Your arms are moving around more than your neck,

dispersing the -mones. I remember someone here saying to spread application points to several different places,

making the -mone signature part of your presence. I do this and it works great with SoE and others.

As for cover

scents, experimentation yields the best results.

Hope this helps, and welcome
Greg

tenaciousBLADE
09-08-2007, 10:39 AM
You indeed

sound very much in the right track.
You did good by ordering SOE :thumbsup:

For later on, try the

Beginner Special (http://www.love-scent.com/product_info.php/c/super-combos/p/beginner-special/cPath/15/products_id/71?osCsid=b1

5733cd3b48c719b3f8a560f044d7a0) (for the TE in it), to add a little bit of `none. Be gentle

with the `none though, as you're only 18 ;)

I congratulate you on mentioning right on the start that you've

read the Cookbook - Nicely done! :D

You say you ain't a one night stand kind of guy. Then let me advise you

that after a long while of experimenting with `mones (do not try it right on the beginning), you might want

to also purchase

Androstadienone (also known as A1) (http://www.love-scent.com/product_info.php/p/androstadienone/products_id/64?osCsid=b15733cd3b48c719b3f8a560f04

4d7a0). It's more of a pair bonder. You can read about it

here (http://pherolibrary.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2155&page=1&pp=30&highlight=androstadienone) to get a

basic idea :angel:

Also, just for some more usefull info, I refer you to a recent post I wrote as a reply to

another newbie: click here to get

to it :D (http://www.pherolibrary.com/forum/showthread.php?p=202789&posted=1#post202789)
It has very usefull info in it and some great links (such as The Cookbok for example... and some

others too ;)).

:welcome: :wave:

BoyBreak
09-08-2007, 09:28 PM
I thank you both for your

informative posts.

In regards to Tenacious, I have in fact been going around and reading the advice you have been

giving to other -mone newbies here on the forum. In fact, I answered a large deal of my own questions by doing just

that. For this, I thank you soundly.

In regards to A1, I have heard that despite being a mood booster for women,

it sometimes has the opposite effect on men, as in causing minor depression or what have you. I somewhat skimmed the

link you provided, but as this is really the only aspect of the chemical that makes me wary, I'd rather just ask

then search through 5 pages of posts.

In regards to -none products, after I experiment with the SOE, I think I

shall try adding a dab or two of this Natural Attractions Unscented for Men crap I have, since it does contain -none

and I don't want to just toss it out. I'm not sure of the concentration so I'll simply have to be wary during

application.

I'll keep you guys updated; once the SOE arrives and I get a haircut, I'll test it out.

tenaciousBLADE
09-09-2007, 06:52 AM
Wonderfull! It sounds to me like you know what you're doing and what you

want. Your plan of not tossing out the `none-containin product you already got sounds like a good use of resources

:thumbsup:

It'll both test your product a bit further, and give `none-addition a test; even if the amounts will

still be unclear to you - it'll bring some attension to the `none side of things nonetheless. yet as you said...

do be wary during application :) (from the way you speak, it seems that you have learned a lot of great

theory about `mones in the past few days... congratz! :thumbsup:). I advise you remember your own saying:

"after I experiment with the SOE, I think I shall try adding ... ... this Natural Attractions

Unscented for Men". And imho, I think you should start with just a dab. It probably has less `none rather than more,

but as mentioned in The Minimalist Manifesto, it's better to start low and take more time finding the right dosage,

than to start high and getting confused or OD too many times hehe :p

About the A1, I myself have no negative

reaction whatsoever to A1, and I actually use it almost on a daily basis since the first time I've put it on me. I

use large quantities of it (at least so they seem to me), and have no negative effects on myself nor on my g\f...

furthermore, the positive effects where shown right on the start and in a wonderful way :D

Yet, I advise to wait

and experiment with other products before you buy it. I myself have waited about a year or so before I ordered A1...

And although i wanted to have it really bad... I'm glad I waited and learned before doing so, as this is no product

of nobody - A1 is just the `mone itself put in a bottle with alcohol based fluid. It's only there for sale because

the service at LS is so great that they'll give us users the oportunity to play "know-it-all" scients... But we are

not as such... and having experience before rushing to use such a "product" as A1, is in my opinion - a

must:hammer:

BoyBreak
09-10-2007, 04:27 PM
Alright, I have

just received my SOE and I have a question. My cover is a spray while the SOE is a roll on, because of this what

would be the best to apply the cover? Also, should I be sure to apply cover everywhere that I also apply the SOE?

tenaciousBLADE
09-10-2007, 04:45 PM
The question you want to

be asking yourself is not whether it's spray or roll-on, but whether it's alcohol based or oil.
Still, in both

cases it's ok. I use SOE with alcohol based cologne both in spray & after-shave (simple put on and smear like any

after-shave) forms. They both work great.
And actually, even if your cologne is oil-based, it should be ok. I make

that assumption at ease as I also use alcohol based cologne as a cover for PI which is oil-based.

The

application of your cover is totally your choise. I put cologne over the parts of my body where I put the `mones.

But you can also put cologne all over if it feels right; and you can even mix your cologne with the `mones in an

atomizer or an emply roll-on bottle or an empty spray-bottle.
Just make sure to shake the bottle before every use

if you mix it like that.

I myself prefer the "smear-on" approach of putting `mones and literaly cobvering them

up with cologne. But really it's a matter of personal preference.

Just try out each method at a turn and devide

by experimentation which is your prefered way. And even if you don't notice any difference - then just go for what

is most comfortable for you :D

tenaciousBLADE
09-10-2007, 04:51 PM
Oh I just got what you

ment...
It's not a must to definitly make sure that you cover all the places you have the SOE on, but

considering that the cover is a very usefull way of carrying the `mones to the lady's noses... then yeah...

generaly try to cover those areas. If you cover too much - no big deal... If you miss a spot - no big deal either

:)

BoyBreak
09-10-2007, 07:57 PM
My cologne is alcohol based and

in a spray bottle. Since the SOE is a roll on would it be best to just get some of the cover on my finger and simply

wipe over the SOE areas?

tenaciousBLADE
09-10-2007, 08:34 PM
Nah... it's not much of

a difference anyway. You can simply spray it on your body as you would normaly. If you have any doubts... the most

extreme measure to take can be to spray it then smear it on your skin a bit, but there's not even a real need for

that :)

BoyBreak
09-25-2007, 11:55 AM
Alright so I'm at college now

and the SOE seems to be working, it can be hard to tell at times if it's an effect of the -mones or just my dashing

good looks at work. That aside, I've been having a pretty good time regardless.

So basically, I'm wondering

about just how much a shower really washes off the -mones. I read about build-up and whatnot and the fact that a

simple shower doesn't really get them all off. So, if I just make sure to scrub the application areas really well

should I be ok with re-applying after a shower?

EDIT: Nevermind, I just found the answer I was seeking in another

post.