PDA

View Full Version : best standalones...

punisher
09-06-2007, 05:38 AM
most of the posts

involve mixing and combos. how bout standalones? do u guys ever do standalones or do u find them to be not as

effective or just pointless, when compared to combos. and last, what are the best standalones?

belgareth
09-06-2007, 05:55 AM
What works depends on you and

what you are trying to accomplish. Many stand aloone products work very well and mixing is augmenting an already

effective product. For me personally, the stand alone products that have worked well are: SoE, Chikara, AQ. Others,

the high -none products, are mostly good in small quantities to increase the impact but are not usable by

themselves. Again, that only applies to me. Your results will differ to some degree.

gaf
09-06-2007, 09:44 PM
Pretty much all the stand alone

products here will work if you take the time to work out your optimum dose. I think most people do the combo thing

because you can bring together the best of two different types and mix to the situation. ie: SOE is a chatty mix ,

NPA is a sexual mix. Put the two together (or stand alone) in different ratios and you can cover most situations.

just my take on it.

tenaciousBLADE
09-08-2007, 10:14 AM
I second gaf on this one.

Stand alones are usually great if you work out the exact amount that fits you best. Some work better for different

purposes than others.
For example, my favorite mix is made mostly of SOE and TE; but they BOTH work great for me

ALSO as stand-alones... SOE works great when I'm gonna meet my young sister and want her to feel more free to talk,

or when meeting with young girls or when I just want to be chatted with more... and TE works great at the gym, at

the Dojo, or just to get the occasional DIHL...

Thing is, Mixes are usually better suited for each individual

because you have a longer range of variety in doses of specific factors (such as `nol or `none in my last

exapmle).