PDA

View Full Version : From "friend" to "sexual beast"...

**DONOTDELETE**
02-08-2002, 09:15 AM
Here\'s a senario for you:

Lets say you are around a certain girl for about 3 hours every day. You start wearing a very aNOL heavy product like SoE and no aNONE at all. Over time (maybe a month) you gradually start adding an aNONE product like NPA and gradually decrease the amount of SoE you wear until you are eventually wearing nothing but NPA. If the pheromones are having an impact on the girl, what do you guys think will happen? Will her opinion go from \"I feel comfortable around this guy\" to \"I see this guy as a sexual partner\"? Or, will she go from \"I feel comfortable around this guy\" to \"Woah, he sure is intimidating\"?

I just wonder sometimes because people tend to keep their impression of you for awhile and if they first think of you as a friend, then other feelings can develop to add onto that. Maybe a better idea would be to have a strong aNOL signature and then gradually add aNONE to it over time without decreasing the aNOL so that you don\'t lose that \"safe & friendly\" vibe, but gain the \"sex machine\" vibe to go along with it. I think StanBo sort of touched on what I\'m saying here with his idea in the \"I Have a Theory\" post, except my idea involves introducing the aNONE gradually over time.

Any ideas??

**DONOTDELETE**
02-08-2002, 09:41 AM
Its a nice idea actually. Almost similar to the layering method which lures the target to be close to you (by using aNOL) then once she gets closer, attacking her with the aNONE which is applied to a more hidden part of the body.

If you do the method you are thinking of, i don\'t think she will suddenly get intimidated because she is already convinced that she is comfortable with you when you were using NOL. Once you switch to the NONE, she will go crazy thinking why all of a sudden she feels horny when she\'s around with you. So i guess you will be Mr. SexMachine instead of Mr. Intimidation. images/icons/laugh.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
02-08-2002, 12:34 PM
You cuold just use the unscented or scented atttraction or even Alter ego or SOE and as you said NPA. But the idea is there right. Good thinking.

Bruce
02-08-2002, 02:43 PM
You should definitely try that experiment. My first impression was that you are going to be slowly zeroing in on the \"right\" blend for your own natural phero situation, but you might be on to something with the trust issue. In any case I find the \"just good friends\" situation to be the perfect testing ground for pheros. I often say it is hard to change the impression of folks who have already got you \"pegged\" a certain way, but there is a vast difference between dealing with someone who has you pegged as a loser or jerk and someone who has you pegged as her dearest and most trusted friend (but the \"chemistry\" just isn\'t there). That last kind of \"peg\" can fall out pretty easily I have found.
Bruce

**DONOTDELETE**
02-08-2002, 03:47 PM
Bruce is so right on the last portion of his post. My current GF and I were just good freinds for almost year. Then we started getting closer (note: she knew the whole time I was a phero wearer). But she has stated that I am a manly-man over and over to me. Is it me or the pheros? I chalk it up to being me with a little help from my little blue bottles....
TCO

oscar
02-08-2002, 04:51 PM
JOBOO,

You sound like you\'re in this for the long term, and it does sound like a good idea. Make it worth your while. Figure out where she is in her cycle and ride the tide.
You\'re at an advantage having one specific target female, you should use what we know to maximize the potential benefits.

Use light doses of SOE, or nothing at all during her period, then gradually build on the A-None stealthfully as she approaches ovulation, increasing the dosage of SOE halfway there, then decreasing it for the other half (or maybe not). I wouldn\'t get rid of the SOE altogether at any point as long as it\'s showing results. The risk run by eliminating it is not just losing the A-Nol, but the A-Rone\'s effects as well.

Hit optimum A-None level for Ov-days, and toy with the SOE at this point, using your instincts.

How good are your chances of getting the vital information? How soon?

With this sort of investment in time, pheros, and effort, you REALLY want to avoid ODing. I\'m assuming that you\'d like to end up with more than just a handful of data. images/icons/wink.gif

I think I\'ll try this at home!

Oscar images/icons/cool.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
02-08-2002, 05:45 PM
My chances of figureing out her cycle are slim to none unless I start getting the kinds of results where we hang around with each other more. One possibility is for me to pay attention when she goes to the restroom. I\'m sure everyone knows what it means when a girl grabs her purse and runs of to the bathroom. Maybe it would be good to try the light SoE doses at first and hope that she starts to want to be around me more often, thus giving me the opportunity to figure out her cycle. If I had known about pheromones back when I first met my previous girlfriend, I would have had the perfect opportunity to test this theory as I had info as to where she was in her cycle.

More than just a handful of data would be nice, but I\'m really just interested in this to see what would happen first. Anything else that came of it would be great as well. I have the opportunity and I\'m single so I might as well take the chance and see what happens. She will never know I\'m wearing pheromones and if I don\'t get any results, oh well. The information that is gained would help many more than just myself.

I\'ll keep everyone posted as to how things go once I start this little experiment. I\'m still waiting on my NPA so I can\'t even think about starting until I get that shipment in and get it mixed with some cologne. My plans for mixing are going to be the usual 5:1 Cologne/NPA mix.

Since I still have some time before I start working on this, I\'d like to hear more feedback. You guys have been at this longer than I have (I\'ve only been using pheromones for a month now). I haven\'t gotten the exact results I am looking for yet, but I still have lots of experimenting to do to figure out what works for me. I haven\'t gotten a very strong \"sexual\" hit from any of the products I\'ve used yet (SoE and AE, tried both seperate and together).

Anyway, thanks for all the replies. I\'ll keep everyone posted! images/icons/cool.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
02-09-2002, 12:55 AM
JOBOO you might want to check out some of the NLP information just on human behaviours on how to work people to your advantage a little better ie fastseduction and just general reading of people and how to use language they use to your advantage when you repsond to them it comes under the banner of modeling human excellence and behavioural studies a potent weapon in any arsenal so to speak.

But go from friend to sexual beast quietly effectivley and totally undercover. And good luck.

**DONOTDELETE**
02-09-2002, 10:00 AM
Thanks for the suggestion Donaldducks. I have been to fastseduction before and also sosuave.com. That was before I heard about pheromones and I decided to add pheros to the arsenal I learned over there. Now, I think I\'m ready to go out and \"Use the force\" as Obi-Wan would say.

thanks for the advice everyone! images/icons/smile.gif