PDA

View Full Version : Issey Miyake and pheros?

**DONOTDELETE**
02-08-2002, 07:41 AM
I think i was ripped off on a promotion when Issey Miyake first came out. The people selling it told me it had phero\'s and i bought it, but i really didnt mind because it smells awesome. Does anyone know if it has phero\'s or not?

Thanx

**DONOTDELETE**
02-08-2002, 08:46 AM
i dont think that issey has pheros in it. recently i was at a perfume store and heard the exact same conversation from a customer. they had an issey representative there who stated that it did not have mones in it. but if there is any consolation in it, i mix it with npa which makes it smell even better than what it does already. wilde oscar hipped me up to addind the npa. i love issey even better with the npa. go with a 4 or 5 drops of issey to 1 drop of npa

**DONOTDELETE**
02-23-2002, 12:13 AM
I was told tonight that issey has mones in it, thats why I bought it. It sure smells good as hell. Know where I can pick up some NPA?

MAJORSOB
02-23-2002, 12:22 AM
The NPA you want is sold by bruce on this site..go to the home page and order New pheromone additive..thats what NPA stands for..people swear by it and bruce just got his shipment in..

**DONOTDELETE**
02-23-2002, 12:02 PM
NPA is great, it will mix well with issey as far as issey having pheros in it well the amount is probably an APC type (very very little what you are getting here with most of the products is pheromones and then the perfume/colonge scents to cover the pheros up.
This is the real site with large amounts of pheromones in it (androgens none nol and rone as well other compounds in some products.)