PDA

View Full Version : Mixing pheromones

sep
08-30-2007, 10:53 AM
I asked this in another

thread but got no answers so far. The question is, how do you mix pheromones (say, SOE and PA)? Do you actually take

and measure with a syringe and empty the syringe in something that is sprayable? And if so, where do you get these

sprayable bottles?

Mtnjim
08-30-2007, 12:17 PM
Exactly, and you can get the

atomizers here or Sephora, or a similar place.

terry0400-40
08-30-2007, 04:29 PM
I asked

this in another thread but got no answers so far. The question is, how do you mix pheromones (say, SOE and PA)? Do

you actually take and measure with a syringe and empty the syringe in something that is sprayable? And if so, where

do you get these sprayable bottles?I look around in the Fragrance stores and

also the chemist shops that sell fragrances, I also have some that have previously held pheromones sprays and thay

can be re-used.

I mix my NPA using a medical dropper with a rubber on one end for suction, or most times i use a

pheromone dropper that is similar, except the drops are a little smaller in volume.

Mix one drop NPA and 5 drops of your

favourite aftershave or fragrant cologne.

Sometimes i may make a batch up with say NPA x 10 drops + 50 drops

cologne..
And an average of one spray is sufficient amount to use

for the initial testing.

I may also use 1/2 gel/pkt of SOE with 1 or even 2 sprays of the NPA spray

mix.

SOE may

also be applied directly by the roller top bottle if you have purchased this variety, Then the bottle is tipped over

and a line of the product is rolled directly onto the skin in any chosen area. EG- wrists, forearms, neck or chest,

a new user may start out with 5"--10" for close indoor office type situations and up to around 30"--40" party or

night club use.

I enjoy mixing in batches as my personal enjoyment, and a typical simple mix to put into a spray

bottle may consist of say

NPA x 10

drops
SOE x 30 drops
Fragrance x 70 dropsSo whack it into a 5

ml spray bottle and say use around 2-3 sprays.

After some experimentation you will hit on the best mix ratios and formulas to

suit you and get some good hits..

I have got some good hits by just slopping on a SOE gel/pkt and then adding a few dabs of NPA

straight from the bottle.

OK good luck with your SOE and NPA and letus know how you are progressing. :cheers:

idesign
08-30-2007, 06:09 PM
Expanding on Terry's post you

can "layer" rather than actually mix the products. I do this exclusively.

Personally I like to use drops or

dabs rather than sprays, its easier to control dosage and placement of the individual -mones.

If I find a

fail-safe formula I might mix them as Jim and Terry said (also search Gegogi's posts for more mixing technique).

If you do want to mix, do so in small amounts to avoid wasting product on a mix you don't like. I don't have the

experience those guys have so I'll save mixing for the next stage of adventure.

TE is easier than NPA since its

1/5 less potent, and you can apply it more liberally.

Hope this helps,
Greg

sep
08-30-2007, 09:21 PM
FOrgive me, but i'm not clear on

something. THe exact meaning of a 'dab'. My NPA has a hole in the top where I can actually get some drops from it,

and my SOE is one of those rollers. Now how much is a 'dab' exactly?

And btw, i ordered NPA and the product

that i got just says "pheromone additive." No N ('new'). Did i get the right product?

terry0400-40
08-30-2007, 11:36 PM
FOrgive

me, but i'm not clear on something. THe exact meaning of a 'dab'. My NPA has a hole in the top where I can

actually get some drops from it, and my SOE is one of those rollers. Now how much is a 'dab' exactly?

And btw,

i ordered NPA and the product that i got just says "pheromone additive." No N ('new'). Did i get the right

product?Yes you did get the correct product, they probably dont print the

word NEW on the bottle of the Pheromone Additive because it is not so "new" as it was

initially.

When using NPA straight from the dropper bottle the forefinger is placed over the opening in the

centre of the plastic stopper and the bottle is then tipped over and returned to the upright position and the small

amount remaining on the finger tip is a dab.

Tight fingertip pressure on the opening when the bottle is tipped produces a

small dab.
Loose fingertip pressure over the opening when the

bottle is tipped over and back will allow for a larger dab amount of NPA remaining on the

fingertip.
It is easy then to place it from the fingertip to any

location that you choose.

The fingertip must always be placed over the top of the dropper when inverting or tipping the

bottle over Otherwise it will dribble out at a fast wastefull rate.

Go easy with the NPA when starting out as a

few small dabs will be enough initially so as to get an idea of how much will suit you. AND dont go drowning it in

fragrance. :thumbsup:

tenaciousBLADE
09-01-2007, 01:40 PM
Great advice has indeed been given here :goodpost:

Yet, one little thing I have to add. Dear sep... Read The Cookbook (http://The Cookbook). Don't be

lazy - The Cookbook has the best advice you can get about mixing :D
It has all the info in it (except maybe the

great advice given here about "layering" the mix as layers instead of actually mixxing it in a bottle).
Usually,

when you start - I'd advise to mix it. After a while you get a better idea of what mixes better with your specific

`mone-signature, and then you can feel more free to experiment in more of a "free-hand mix-cooking" ;)

Good luck

:wave:

idesign
09-01-2007, 03:00 PM
FOrgive me,

but i'm not clear on something. THe exact meaning of a 'dab'. My NPA has a hole in the top where I can actually

get some drops from it, and my SOE is one of those rollers. Now how much is a 'dab' exactly?

The

SoE with the roller ball is usually measured in inches when applied. Just roll the ball on your wrist, neck,

forearms, inside elbow. You'll see anything from 6 to 60 inches used here. You need to experiment to find your

best dose. As with any -mone product, start small and work up.