PDA

View Full Version : Good relations working with women

cochise
08-29-2007, 06:08 PM
Hello everyone,

I was just wanting to check on some prices for colognes. Are there any that do not have

pheremones in them? I would like some nice colognes without any pheremones.

belgareth
08-29-2007, 07:18 PM
A314, WAGG, AQ, SoE, Chikara

are all good choices. Stay away from the high -none products like TE, NPA, and PI.

cochise
08-29-2007, 09:00 PM
Thanks Belgareth. Does

anybody else out there have first hand experience with this. What have you tried? Did it build your rapport

with female coworkers?

idesign
08-29-2007, 09:17 PM
I like SoE, very good success

with that. Warm and friendly, somewhat chatty but less than C7. It seems my clients are happy around me, more so

than usual.

I'm still experimenting with A314, with uncertain results, but its still early.

Agree with

Belgareth, stay away from the none products. Been there.

JB 1 eh? You've been around the block?

Greg

cochise
08-29-2007, 10:37 PM
Hey Greg,

Yeah...I

experimented with JB #1 and the results were totally amazing. JB #1 is the bomb in my book. But for business

purposes with women, I need something different altogether.

Peace.

gaf
08-29-2007, 11:08 PM
Kent,
I can only comment on wagg

(no experience with A314) , for me it was fantastic in an office with 6 woman. Looking back I forged some great

relationships when working there and they still think I'm the man! I'm not alpha but a bit intense at times and it

helped to "soften me up". BTW: Any of the products Bel mentioned will work well too.
Actually I've just

reordered Wagg after a couple of years on SOE , I'll post some results when it arrives in a couple of weeks.

cochise
08-30-2007, 08:18 PM
Thanks Gaf

Yeah I am a

white male in my mid 30's too--not alpha and intense at times. It think I am going to give WAGG a good try!

Two questions: What were the ages of the women in your office? Based on your past experiences, do you think that

if you didn't have WAGG, that you would have had the same response?

gaf
08-30-2007, 10:32 PM
The woman were between 20-45 , it

was a new job in a new town so to be honest I'm not sure how things would have gone without Wagg but it did seem to

go sweet for me, I got a bonus after 6 months and they liked me lots! I did get a lot of friendly attention after

hours from other woman , actually I had trouble getting rid of some of them and my GF at the time wouldn't let me

out of her sight... They all thought I was a real gentleman and it was a welcome change from the pothead freaks I

used to hang out with in my old town. But thats another story...

later:
Just remembered that my GF remarked that

she used to catch one of the woman giving me "the eye" whenever she came into the office , She was an 11 on the

scale of hotness but things were nothing more then professional between us thankfully. I just laughed the concerns

off but who knows....

cochise
09-01-2007, 12:27 PM
Hey Gaf,

It sounds like WAGG

really helped you with that age range of women. How much did you use and how long did the bottle last you? Oh

and how were your relationships with any men in the office?

Thanks in advance

gaf
09-01-2007, 11:44 PM
two or three drops I

think....:think:
three other guys in the office , all seemed to trust me to deliver and l aways did.... only left

because my contract was up. :thumbsup:

Gone
09-02-2007, 12:25 PM
I am

looking to buy a good pheremone product for work. I work with 95% women from the ages of 18 to 60, and I am not

looking for sexual responses. I am just looking for a product that would bring me a peaceful work environment,

respect from women, and help me to appear friendly and enhance my relationships with co workers...

You

might want to try 10-20 mcg of androstadienone, either by itself or to supplement the products you mentioned. It

seems to have a comforting effect on females, and is especially calming for PMS.

terry0400-40
09-02-2007, 03:46 PM
Thanks Belgareth. Does anybody else out there have first hand experience with this. What have

you tried? Did it build your rapport with female coworkers?Ha ha i was

using a drop of NPA and 3 drops A314, the 5 or 7 women i was working with were treating me like a God except a butch

one who only lasted 1/2 a day, she hated me from the first whiff.

The majority of the men showed friendly

respect, but one young man was always trying to put shit on me in front of the women who got sick of him after a

week.

The

general manager would always be calling me for advice in front of the group and would be saying "terry will show you

how to do this" even though most times we were all new to some of the concepts, proceedures and proposals being

investigated at the time regarding work proceedures.

So despite my log hair and lay back cruisy

mess around and dont take anything to serious and just be one of the boys attitude, it would have been suprising

that i seemed to have so much general popularity with mostly everyone.

The cool chicks would invite me back to the

car during breaks and i would be putting little dabs of PPA, and APC or small sample sprays of fragrance on their

wrists.

The

bonding between us was unreal especially amoungst the Polynesian girls.

So much Androstenone is not everyones cup of

tea thats one thing i have noticed but it suits me.

Androstenone is a wonderfull tool when a

small amount of quality enduring fragrance is put down as a foundation and then the aNONE patted in a

little.

Androstenone comes with an extra little price tag and that is in the form of added work IE "Never

be shy in flaunting your self about" " Do it with a smile and have fun" and give honest respect to everyone

around.

And be prepared to kick or pull the chairs from under the arses of a few bullys, Do it fast with

no apologies. :thumbsup:

newguy
04-01-2008, 02:11 PM
What do you guys think abot a

combo mix of WAGG-N, A314, SOE, and Instant Female Magic for the office to help with the women?

terry0400-40
04-01-2008, 07:53 PM
What

do you guys think abot a combo mix of WAGG-N, A314, SOE, and Instant Female Magic for the office to help with the

women?Yay, a few drops of WAGG-N under de ears, and couple sprays of IFM to

the wrists & back of hands would be a great help i would suggest.......

newguy
04-03-2008, 11:57 AM
OK, I've setted on 3 drops of

a314 and 2-3 sprays of IFM. How much SOE would be a good compliment to this? I have not received my WAGG-N yet. I'm

still playing with SOE. I have the scented version. I've read other places you can't OD on it.

terry0400-40
04-03-2008, 10:26 PM
OK,

I've setted on 3 drops of a314 and 2-3 sprays of IFM. How much SOE would be a good compliment to this? I have not

received my WAGG-N yet. I'm still playing with SOE. I have the scented version. I've read other places you can't

OD on it.I would not be inclined to add any SOE to your suggested mix ratio

above, well at least see how it goes without first off.

Hmmmm well i suppose if it were me using the

3 in combo then i would use A314 x 2 dr + SOE x 3 dr + IFM x 2 sp.

I have not used a purpose built mix of A314

and SOE probably due to the fact that A314 is a complex formulation and i am not familiar with the NOL/RONE

quantities of A314 per drop.

With 2 dr A314 i can muster up a decent balance of attraction / respect, but once i get over the 3

drop mark i gain plenty of respect but come across as somewhat untouchable.

Seeing that i am logged on just let me say,

Was at a party last week, it was a tad formal but i did score

some really excellent hits with several young women wanting to take me aside so as to gain my undivided attention.

cuddles ect :wub:

I would have been surprised except for the fact that before i left home i sprayed some TE

Sandlewood one sp divided between forearms and one sp to chin and neck, nice so far, When i got there i used up one

whole Xcite wipe on neck and wrists back of hands ect.

A simple little application i know, But it

sure reminded me of exactly how effective a simple lil mix can be.... very enjoyable..... :thumbsup:

newguy
04-14-2008, 10:29 AM
I asked this on another thread,

but i have a question concerning IFM. What would happen if I added some Androstadienone

to it so i would only need one spray? I'm reading a lot of good things about Androstadienone.

I know IFM has some Androstadienone in it but people are raving about

Androstadienone.
thanks

terry0400-40
04-14-2008, 12:33 PM
I

asked this on another thread, but i have a question concerning IFM. What would happen if I added some Androstadienone to it so i would only need one spray? I'm reading a lot of good things about

Androstadienone. I know IFM has some Androstadienone in it but people are raving about

Androstadienone.
thanksLove-Scent forum members have had good

sucess with the 10mg/10mL Androstadienone that may be ordered here.
The above product at 10mg/10mL does equate to superior value for money when comparing it to some

other products out there, and the quality is guaranteed.

I have

IFM and i would not go so far as to call its applied effects Magic, But with some judicious thought regarding the

application settings and atmospheres then some amount of benefit may be obtained by the

user.
And as you have suggested adding some A1 to IFM, well it

certainly is going to boost the concentration of A1 pheromone in the mix.

When the women in my test groups have appeared contented and relaxed in their attitude then the

use of IFM has not improved the disposition of those present and has not been perceived to have given any added

benefit.

So when i do use it as a female calmitive i do so

with thought regarding the setting and nature of the target or target group.

The use of L-S Androstadienone can prove fruitful when several drops are applied to the back of

the users hands and then can be directed for good effect , And or a couple of drops mixed with cologne and sprayed

around the gills at bedtime will certainly enhance a Magic effect. :wub: :whip:

newguy
04-14-2008, 12:46 PM
the only problem i have with

putting it on my hands is that i wash my hands several times a day. could i apply it to my neck and get better

results?

idesign
04-14-2008, 07:04 PM
the only

problem i have with putting it on my hands is that i wash my hands several times a day. could i apply it to my neck

and get better results?

Sure, or you could apply to your forearms if you wear a short sleeved shirt.

belgareth
04-14-2008, 07:57 PM
Possibly, but as IDesign

suggest, the forearms work well. That's where I normally apply mones. Another good place is your hair, works very

well.

terry0400-40
04-14-2008, 09:41 PM
Originally Posted by

newguy

http://www.pherolibrary.com/forum/image

s/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://www.pherolibrary.com/forum/showthread.php?p=208571#post208571)
the only problem i have with putting it on my hands is that i wash my hands

several times a day. could i apply it to my neck and get better results?

I t sure is a bit of a bummer when i have forgeten and washed the A1 down the gurgler lol.

I generally save the use of A1 until i am right in the

thick of the action and bang it fresh on the back of my hands and direct it close to my chosen target s for the best

possable advantage.

Well for me anyway this is how i have seen proof that the stuff really works well or as

expected. ie up close and personal in a more intimate setting.

Even on the hair as Belgareth recons

sure is an ideal area in some situations or on the fore arms .
The fresher the better lol... :wave:

Rbt
04-16-2008, 08:30 AM
Originally Posted by newguy

http://www.pherolibrary.com/forum/image

s/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://www.pherolibrary.com/forum/showthread.php?p=208571#post208571)
the only problem i have with putting it on my hands is that i wash my hands

several times a day. could i apply it to my neck and get better results?

I t sure is a bit of a bummer when i have forgeten and washed the A1 down the gurgler lol.

I generally save the use of A1 until i am right in the

thick of the action and bang it fresh on the back of my hands and direct it close to my chosen target s for the best

possable advantage.

Well for me anyway this is how i

have seen proof that the stuff really works well or as expected. ie up close and personal in a more intimate

setting.

Even on the hair as Belgareth recons sure is

an ideal area in some situations or on the fore arms .
The

fresher the better lol... :wave:

I usually aim to put pheromone products and

colognes on my wrists and forearms, not my hands. Less likely to get washed away, but has same "location benefits"

as hands (eg being able to wave them around or place close to preferred target's nose).

Shirt sleeve length

needs to be considered too. As well as sweat factor. A hot day can help improve diffusion, but the perspiration can

also wash away some products.

(Note: I do apply products to other areas, not just arms. eg neck/chest. But I

may apply *different* products to different areas. A1 would go away from my nose for example. I might apply

androtenols only on one side, so I can keep it away from known useless chatterboxes and be able to aim it more at a

specific target. In some situations like lunch dates the seating arrangements have become "standardized" so I know

who is likely to be where, and I can apply accordingly in advance.)

Gmoney
04-16-2008, 09:55 AM
On the sleeve length issue, I

was with a cutie last night and we were watching a video on the couch of my place. Now, I had already slept with

her before, so that was a foregone conclusion, but I thought it was interesting that almost as soon as we got comfy,

she unbuttoned the first few buttons of my shirt where I apply mones, and then undid my cuff buttons, where I apply

mones on my wrists. Never had my cuffs unbuttoned by a girl before, and when I mentioned it, she had no idea why

she had done it :rofl:

koolking1
04-16-2008, 02:39 PM
Cochise,

one thing to keep in mind is that the dominant woman in your office will set the menstruation cycle for all the

other women. SOE will come in handy once a month.

newguy
04-16-2008, 08:07 PM
So, you're saying apply 2 drops

of A1 to each arm?

newguy
04-16-2008, 08:19 PM
how long does A1 last once you

apply it? is it like A314 - all day?