PDA

View Full Version : Npa?

gmcarroll33
08-29-2007, 04:20 PM
I've got a quick question

about how to use this stuff. I read that it says it's to be added to your cologne or aftershave.

Does this

mean it's supposed to be directly added into your bottle of cologne or does it mean it's meant to be added in with

your cologne when you put it on, like dabbing some NPA on and then covering it with cologne.

I don't exactly

have any mixing kits or devices or anything like that around but I'd really like to know how to use this. I was

wearing TE last Thursday at a party and could have easily went home with about 2 pretty good looking girls. I'm

wanting to try out NPA with my own cologne since it's supposed to have the same type of mones but want to know how

to apply it to where I'm not overdosing like hell and all that. By the way, I'm 23, might NPA be a little too

strong around girls my age at parties and clubs and such? TE gel packet I used (about a pea sized amount) seemed to

do really well, I just want to make sure I don't start scaring girls off because I'm using something too

threatening at my age level. I appreciate any help.

idesign
08-29-2007, 04:38 PM
Agree that NPA might be a bit

much for you, especially since you report good results from such a small application of TE/gel. NPA is 5x stronger.

You can experiment by increasing your TE dosage and see if it makes you scary. If so, I'd forget NPA.

Think

about trying one of the other products with nol or rone, ie SoE or Chikara. I use both with good effects mixed with

TE. SoE is friendly and C7 is more chatty, and your TE would give it the kick you want with the ladies. Buy

unscented and cover with your cologne. Good luck!

Greg