PDA

View Full Version : Bruce order inq question

bolounit
08-29-2007, 03:41 PM
Hi Bruce i

just recently did my first purchase and i must say the operator Elizabeth was first class in terms of politeness .

Every customer service rep should take soft skills training from her .She was superb .

Couple of things did

concern me though .

I thought the basic delvery was free if the order was over 100dllrs .Elizabeth said the

basic devlery was 5dllrs and that she would have to charge me the basic delvery fee and the fed ex next day delvery

fee as well .
( i thought it would be just the fed ex next day and not the basic devlery charge on top of it )

Also i did mention coupon 1 (the 20% off coupon plus the free excite wipe ) she said she would have Tammy look at

it .

Any ways the rep did sound professional , courteous and polite .

If you could look into those two

concerns though regarding the devlery cost and also the coupon situation that would be great .

Thanks Louis

A.K.A. Bolounit

Bruce
08-29-2007, 04:16 PM
Hi,

I'm glad you had a mainly

positive experience. I will pass that praise along to her. On the other points, she did what she was supposed to

do, as the website specials are normally not available on the phone orders, it sounds like she is putting it over to

Tammy to decide. I'll tell her (Tammy) she can give you the 20% discount and the free shipping too, if you

want that. The free shipping is only normal postal shipping though. Other types of shipping cost the normal

amount.

Thanks for the order,
B

bolounit
08-30-2007, 06:58 AM
Hi,

I'm glad you had a mainly positive experience. I will pass that praise along to her. On the other points, she did

what she was supposed to do, as the website specials are normally not available on the phone orders, it sounds like

she is putting it over to Tammy to decide. I'll tell her (Tammy) she can give you the 20% discount and the free

shipping too, if you want that. The free shipping is only normal postal shipping though. Other types of shipping

cost the normal amount.

Thanks for the order,
B

In terms of shipping i meant only the basic not

the next day shipping (it seemed like she said i would have to pay for both basic shipping and next day . I fully

expect to be charged the next day fed ex rate ) Please send it out next day and charge me the next day rate .

Thanks for showing me the ropes Bruce .(about how to order with discount coupons )

I think i will order from

here a lot in the future .

Sincerly Louis AKA Bolounit

Bruce
08-30-2007, 07:39 AM
OK

You are very welcome

bolounit
08-31-2007, 08:49 PM
OK

You

are very welcome

Recived te items today.

All in all an excellent customer service experince frm

every level

Bruce
09-01-2007, 07:46 AM
Thanks again.

Footnote to the

story. I passed your praise for Elizabeth on to Tammy. Tammy said Elizabeth was new there and would be very happy

to hear it. Then I got to talking to Tammy about having some sort of operator of the month award or something and

we decided to send flowers to the winner and start with Elizabeth. So, I called the local Hotchikss flower shop

(just around the corner from where the operators work) and ordered up flowers with a card thanking her for being

such a right on operator.

So, what a chain reaction, huh? Just another example of how it never hurts to say

something nice about somebody.