PDA

View Full Version : Purchasing Multiple Products

schaefage
08-28-2007, 11:16 PM
Hey

Bruce,

I was just wondering if I could have my username deleted?

Bruce
08-29-2007, 08:10 AM
Use a discount coupon and get

20% off the whole amount. The "super primal" oils are still there. Click "scented" products and go to the

second page. Should be there. Not sure if the musk is as good as it used to be. They changed it on us a while

back and we had to fight to get it back. Haven't checked it in a while. Let me know if you try it.

schaefage
09-01-2007, 01:29 PM
Bruce,

I was just wondering if I can have posts with my user name deleted or xxxxx'd out.

idesign
09-01-2007, 04:06 PM
Then if

I could possibly have my forum username changed that would be great too.

Peace

Hey Bruce,
I've been

wondering the same thing for different reasons. I'd like to change my username to reflect my real name. Is it

possible to change username without losing all the posts, history etc.? Is the username "Greg" available?
Thanks

friend,
Greg

Bruce
09-09-2007, 08:48 PM
The user name "Greg" has already

been taken, but the owner hasn't logged on since summer of 2003. If you want to use the name, I can alter his

handle a little, since he doesn't use it anymore anyway. That would make "Greg" available again.

idesign
09-11-2007, 07:57 PM
The user

name "Greg" has already been taken, but the owner hasn't logged on since summer of 2003. If you want to use the

name, I can alter his handle a little, since he doesn't use it anymore anyway. That would make "Greg" available

again.

That would be great Bruce, thanks. You could make my username all lower case if that would help.

Would all of my posts be still linked to the new name?