PDA

View Full Version : Checking out the community

TylerD
08-26-2007, 06:22 AM
Hey

guys,

just dropped by to check out the community. Been a happy customer of Love-Scent in the past, used

pheromones and, yes, got results.
Now that was in the past. You may ask why I'm not using mones now if they really

work? Well, they do and that is exactly why stopped using them.
I would have stopped using them either way. In fact

it was even a little bit sad that th reason was not because mones not work, but because they work to good.
Now

before this post starts to look like another long marketing letter no one really reads, let me explain a little bit

more.
Money is not the issue. While in the past it was, now I have multiple streams of income and if you really

think about it, mones are not that expensive.
The reason why I stopped was because first I had a goal of being able

to go out and umm... get a new girl easily. To have a success ratio of 50% and more (I know it sounds way to

mechanical....). So I didn't want any outside influences I would likely attribute my success to.
Second reason

was....everyone has his/her own pheromone footprint so in case of me starting a long term relationship I didn't

wanted any strange surprises once I stop using mones.
The first results with using pheromones was kinda surprising.

Mainly I used the then famous mix of SOE + NPA (or maybe it was SOE + PI...).
Both guys and girls seemed to react.

Girls would get very emotional and even specific tactics to cool their enthusiasm down would have a very short

effect. Yes, specific tactics to coll them down :) Like for example talking boring-geeky-logical stuff in a

boring-logical-geeky voice that would cool down even sun in the desert. Soon after emotions are back. Although it

may mean they just have a good taste :)
Also girls would get emotional even without much use of typical flirting

and teasing tactics. And very touchy touchy.
Especially young party type girls. I made the conclusion that the mix

I used generated more of a player-lover vibe than a long term relationship-provider one.
That means perfect for fun

in the clubs. One night stands too if you are into that.
Although it may be really good for more lasting

relationship too if spent more time building comfort.
Here is another conclusion I made: pheromones do not generate

attraction. They only make already existing attraction stronger. They are just something you add but not substitute.

Although that "something" can be quite big.
That means if you are not getting results, first check the basic stuff

like is body language ok. Otherwise it may send incongruent signals. Incongruent signals are considered weird

behaviour by girls and thus do not create attraction.

Iaskalotof?'s
08-26-2007, 09:07 AM
True,if you're a

wallflower nothing is going to happen for you.On the contrary you will still get hits even if you don't have mones

and have some form of game(I had it last night,but it was before jello shots came around:rofl: ).Gotta love

college!

TylerD
08-26-2007, 09:17 AM
On

the contrary you will still get hits even if you don't have mones and have some form of game(I had it last

night,but it was before jello shots came around:rofl: ).

Well, of course. That's what I was aiming

at.
I am studying in extramural so my main hunting grounds are daytime venues like coffee shops, shopping malls,

street. And then later clubs.
It's still tons of fun :)

Superman
08-28-2007, 05:04 AM
Perhaps you needed more 'rone

in your mixes?
Did you try A314 for instance?

TylerD
08-28-2007, 12:02 PM
Nope, what does rone do?

gaf
08-28-2007, 06:10 PM
From the

pherolibrary:

Androstenone (aka -none, Anone): Signals dominance and aggression, quite competitive. -none is

often associated with a sexual response, but by no means exclusively.

Androstenol (aka -nol, Anol): Signals

youth, and sociability, often induces lots of talking, friendliness and comfort. As it often seems to cause

conversation, it can be a good ice breaker.

Androsterone (aka -rone, Arone): Signals masculinity. It also creates

an impression of reliability and protection (i.e. "this is the alpha male who can look after me").

Superman
08-29-2007, 12:33 AM
-rone gives out a more

comfortable trusting safe vibe. Its still sexy but not in a aggressive manner...