PDA

View Full Version : Dilution Solution

JonRD463
08-25-2007, 02:54 PM
(deleted....)

Gegogi
08-26-2007, 12:25 AM
NPA is too strong for effective

dabbing. You just get too much in too little a space. It's designed to be mixed with a cologne. I find a 5:1 ratio

of cologne to NPA to be ideal in terms of strength--about the same as straight TE--and in terms of effective

cover.

Don't mix the whole bottle. Buy a small pocket atomizer from Sephora or LS. Mark the glass reservoir with

6 even divisions (leave a little space so it doesn't overflow when you replace the sprayhead). Using a perfume

funnel (comes with Sephora atomizers), spray your fav cologne to the 5th mark. Next, carefully drip enough NPA to

fill the last division. Finally, replace the sprayhead and zap away. The nice thing about small Sephora atomizers is

they fit in your pocket, don't leak and you can refresh on the run.

Don't even think about using Isopropyl

Rubbing Alcohol. You don't wanta spray that crap on your dainties.

Oh, be sure to mix with a heavier cologne

that lasts. Most light citrus colognes won't cover NPA. Burberry Weekend is the only citrus cologne pungent and

long enough lasting to cover NPA. Spicy colognes like CD Fahrenheit also do well.

JonRD463
08-26-2007, 12:43 AM
Well, I went ahead and did a

very sloppy experiment. In a small 2 oz dixie cup (like what you'd use in the bathroom for rinsing after brushing

your teeth), I mixed 10 sprays of Drakkar, 3 drops of NPA, and an entire gel pack of SOE. I then applied it by

dabbing wrists, neck, chest, and inner elbows with a Q-tip. I didn't use the entire mixture. Probably about

half.

My wife and I are separated, but on good terms. I figured this would be as good a test as any. This

evening, we went out to eat and came back home to watch a movie.

From the beginning, I could tell something was

going on. My wife is the one who wanted to separate for reasons that I won't go into here. Suffice it to say, I

wouldn't expect any sort of "hit" type behavior out of her under normal circumstances. Anyway, she was acting

awfully flirty with me, doing things like grabbing my butt as we were walking into Applebee's, and then playing

footsie with me while we were eating.

We came home and watched the movie, and then snuggled in bed for a bit.

That's as far as it went, which in my opinion is enough results to warrant an early and tentative thumbs up from

me. Right now, she's snoozing away peacefully and for just the briefest of time, the house feels "normal" (i.e.

like the time before she announced she wanted a divorce). I should also mention that she's been staying with her

parents, so the simple fact that she's sleeping in our bed makes me feel all warm and fuzzy.

I know it might

seem a bit shady of me to try to win my wife back with pheromones, but I love this woman and would do just about

anything to have her back. Seems like I might be on to something here. :D

-Jon

Iaskalotof?'s
08-26-2007, 09:16 AM
Hey I'm not trying to

bring you down or anything but are you going to wear them everyday?They are effective but in the long run either she

will see your true self or get accustomed to the pheremones.If you are that same person before you split then its

not going to help out much longer.However honestly I think you and your ex may have turned a corner and it just got

amplified.But hey what do I know anyway good luck with getting her back,she doesn't seem too reluctant lol.

JonRD463
08-26-2007, 11:30 AM
As I said, I don't want to get

into the down and dirty reasons why she wants the divorce nor do I want to even discuss the various aspects of the

divorce. However, to answer your question, Iaskalotof?'s, I am nowhere near the same person I used to be. Maybe the

behavior last night wasn't the 'mones. <shrug> It could very well be that the changes I've made in her life are

attractive to her, and the 'mones just (as Emeril Legasse would say) kicked it up a notch.

Hell, that's fine

too if you ask me.

-Jon

Iaskalotof?'s
08-26-2007, 11:43 AM
That is good that you

aren't the person you used to be, because it was showing!

idesign
08-30-2007, 05:40 PM
I am

nowhere near the same person I used to be. Maybe the behavior last night wasn't the 'mones. <shrug> It could very

well be that the changes I've made in her life are attractive to her, and the 'mones just (as Emeril Legasse would

say) kicked it up a notch.

Hell, that's fine too if you ask me.

-Jon

If you're changing in a

positive way she's sure to respond. The -mones do just what you said, kick it up a notch. I'd use them too were

I in your position.

How's it going lately?

Greg

JonRD463
08-31-2007, 03:24 AM
If

you're changing in a positive way she's sure to respond. The -mones do just what you said, kick it up a notch.

I'd use them too were I in your position.

How's it going lately?

Greg
Ah, well, it's ups and

downs, but nothing to do with 'mones. I'm still trucking along, but I'm thinking NPA is starting to earn its

keep. ;)

Not building upon false hope or anything. Just positive signs here and there.

-Jon

idesign
09-01-2007, 03:11 PM
Ah, well,

it's ups and downs, but nothing to do with 'mones. I'm still trucking along, but I'm thinking NPA is starting to

earn its keep. ;)

Not building upon false hope or anything. Just positive signs here and there.

-Jon

Positive signs are -mones for the soul. Best of luck. :cheers: