PDA

View Full Version : So I heard TE smelt bad...

Iaskalotof?'s
08-24-2007, 02:12 PM
...And I ignored that.:nono:

Today was hot as balls(like usual) and I decided to test out TE since I finally

have SOE down:thumbsup:.Anywho since I live in a dorm its no surprise I leave something home.It was my cologne I use

to cover the scents.I walked in to the building's bathroom and applied te.To me it didn't smell bad but then I

started to sweat and bam!A hot steaming bowl of elephant piss would be the best way to describe it.I was constantly

trying to cool down because the sweat seemed to make it worse.I think I got a hit off of it though.The girl in front

of me seemed to try and get quick glances and at the end of the class we had a quiz and we could leave whenever it

was finished.At the exact same time I was done she happened to be too.Then we had to get out papers from the last

session and I deliberatly waited late to get it and she wouldn't leave.I was thinking "damn she must love the

elephant piss smell"Anywho I left class and there she was,happeneing to leave the same time as I was.I even stood in

the middle of the hallway to see if she would keep walking.Didn't happen.Finally one of her old aquantinces

appeared and she left.Of course I'm not complaining about this,just the smell.Also its too early in the testing

stage to see if it was a hit.This happened yesterday too and kept ramling on(thanks SOE)

Anywho this is the end

of my rambling post,time to take a shower and leson learned!

TRDE59
08-24-2007, 03:57 PM
Not bad. However, I see one

problem with this.... why didn't you talk to her?? :rant: :hammer:

Iaskalotof?'s
08-24-2007, 04:13 PM
I did talk with her last

session,but in class we are always taking notes and since its a small college class,it gets ugly if you get caught

doing that or texting from my professor.Today I laid off a little bit cause I didn't want her smelling the elephant

piss stank.We chatted after class for about 5 minutes today,There's no way she couldn't have smelt that but it

didn't seem to bother her.I will continue to test TE though.

Gegogi
08-24-2007, 04:40 PM
Closer to kitty wee than mastodon

tank.

Iaskalotof?'s
08-24-2007, 04:44 PM
Haha,I just used that

line cause its from SNL.

idesign
08-24-2007, 06:28 PM
A wee by any other name is still

a wee. I get the wee smell on me even with cover in this hot humid weather. Even with SoE and A1 after a few hours

in the heat, and with cover. I save the -nones for evening. But you're in a different setting Iaskalot, and a

different age group.

Its been said here that the musky mone smell has been the favorite of women through the

ages. While I wouldn't want to smell like pure NPA or TE in public, I don't discount the faint scent of mones

tastefully covered but not completely, and I rather like it personally in moderation. It may smell like pure wee in

pure form, but properly applied I think it smells like sex, and know others who think similarly. :) I'd lay odds

that your lady-friend would agree!

Keep experimenting until you get negatives I guess. And follow up on those

hits!

Iaskalotof?'s
08-27-2007, 10:58 AM
I tried some on today

mixed 1/1 with SPMO(Newbie Kit) anywho some girl close to me started fidgeting a lot and I busted her on it.I would

have gone farther but it was my stop.But its too early to tell.

DrSmellThis
08-27-2007, 10:20 PM
I think it smells like pee pee

if it's concentrated, but not if you just use a little, and flavor it with another scent somehow. It smells great

then -- very sexy.

Civet smells like cat pi$$ too. But in the right context, it's one of the finest smells in

perfuming