PDA

View Full Version : I have a theory

**DONOTDELETE**
02-07-2002, 04:37 PM
Based on my ongoing NPA/SoE testing I\'m finding that perhaps an OD amount of NONE can be counterbalanced by a high RONE/NOL in the mix and that this combo might give more hits. My reasoning is this, more NONE = stronger signal. More RONE/NOL helps to \"buffer\" this and take the edge off of nervous/alpha male reactions and bring both m/f to a more comfortable state(while still sending the NONE signal). Any thoughts from the more experienced users on this?

Whitehall
02-07-2002, 04:53 PM
That\'s a very good insight!

One should be able to carry higher levels of none while using SoE. Hence, one would expect more hits.

(Why didn\'t I think of that! Of course, I can fabricate an excuse but Oscar can\'t.) images/icons/wink.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
02-07-2002, 05:34 PM
that sounds like a good idea and i\'m definately gonna test it (as soon as i get my NPA)....

**DONOTDELETE**
02-07-2002, 06:32 PM
Doin\' it tomorrow!

**DONOTDELETE**
02-07-2002, 08:32 PM
Interesting how everyone is converging upon SOE with -none, despite the creater\'s intentions. :-).

**DONOTDELETE**
02-07-2002, 09:12 PM
probably because we want more action than just smiles and chattiness.

travis
02-08-2002, 05:53 AM
I AGREE !!!

Travis images/icons/smile.gif

jose
02-08-2002, 09:06 AM
I have to agree to, NONE is the way to go images/icons/laugh.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
02-08-2002, 12:31 PM
Then we should be able to get the same responses from alter ego, you know none nol and rone but maybe a counter balance of attraction would help in that situation.
Similar to the NPA SOE combo

So we have attraction/AE
and NPA SOE i always wondered why attraction and AE got a very good response actually well that is probably why i think paul-canada had the same good luck when he used it. Well back to the drawing board i know havey nol and rone and none.

Attraction and SOE hey has anyone tried this one yet it could be another good product combo.v (As far as seperate application but wearing at the same time.) SAWT- or SWAT

**DONOTDELETE**
02-09-2002, 03:33 PM
Hmmmmm, sounds familiar!
Interesting observation-NOL to NONE ratio!!! (\"http://hit-central.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=4&t=000831\")
check-out the second-to last post images/icons/laugh.gif

Satan

jvkohl
02-09-2002, 06:07 PM
Okay guys, you\'re pretty convincing with the NONE mix. Honestly, if I didn\'t come from such a biased biological perspective, I would probably have included NONE in SOE. Just haven\'t figured out how such a decidedly negative signal can work for you. If it does, however, I would expect the conversion of OL to NONE in SOE to give a similar effect. Hope someone gives this a good try--using the pit trick, or whatever to bring out the NONE from SOE.

**DONOTDELETE**
02-09-2002, 06:15 PM
Well, I tried; Before entering the pool hall/tavern, I applied SOE to my neck and ears. Next, I whipped out my bottle of NPA and applied a few dabs of it onto my chest and just above the collar line. I believe I used a decent quantity, since I could smell everything. Finally, I applied two sprays of Issey: one onto chest area and another one which I shot down the back of my neck and downward. (Yeah, sounds half-ass, but I had to prep in the car)

So, I\'m sure I smelled infinitely worse than a bath and bodyworks shop, but I obviously had to go that far, to counter the smoke-filled atmosphere.

The point was to intrigue with the Issey, lure with the SOE, and possibly close with the NPA.

I was supposed to meet a friend\'s coworker at the pool hall. (She is close to my age, and likes my favorite brew, Guinness!) I got there early, because the goddamn \"silicon valley\" crowd takes over the place before 4:30pm. So, the friend arrives, accompanied by two other coworkers (a married, young looking couple). Well, it was a failure, for the fact that my intended target refused to show!

As far as the time spent with them, maybe what I wore made introduction to the two strangers better, but I had no real hits from anyone else I passed by, or from the waitress we had after we left the tavern.

I just wish I had that \"whip-lash\" kind of aura that many others tend to get with \'mone usage. I want to contribute a real, successful report for once, not nickel and dime BS.

**DONOTDELETE**
02-09-2002, 08:45 PM
I know what you mean Technologist... I\'m still looking for the mix that will bring me convincing success stories.

It seems that people have strong opinions on what works and doesn\'t work for them, and they\'re very different. Some have hypothesized that the differences are due to personality, age, natural phero output, etc. The personality issue hasn\'t been discussed much. Theoretically, what should an outgoing vs. shy guy wear?

Maybe, people who have had success with one type of mix but not with others can cite their general personality. Maybe, there\'s a direct correlation that we\'re unaware of that\'s important.

**DONOTDELETE**
02-09-2002, 11:51 PM
Outgoing should wear a little more none and a shy type should wear more nol im thinking that the talkative shy types should wear more rone as well. Or apply some endorphins.

**DONOTDELETE**
02-09-2002, 11:52 PM
Actually rone = stability so those looking for stable relationships should upp the rone, my thinking is that those that cant get women to get close to them instead being preferred to be just one night stands should really use RONE heavy products just expanding upon something james brought up with the SOE information and the rationalle behind using it along with nol and leaving the none out.

**DONOTDELETE**
02-10-2002, 02:37 AM
James Kohl wrote:

Honestly, if I didn\'t come from such a biased biological perspective, I would probably have included NONE in SOE. Just haven\'t figured out how such a decidedly negative signal can work for you.

From a biological perspective, is it likely that androstenone would have such a decidedly positive signal among mammals like pigs and negative among humans? As I mentioned before, I suspect the studies reporting negative reactions to -none may have overdosed or focused on the conscious rating of the scent and not on the behavioral effect (harder to study).

oscar
02-10-2002, 04:17 AM
StanBo,

Theoretically you CAN increase the number of hits you\'ll get employing this method. However, if you\'re wearing an OD level of A-None, you\'ll likely be eliminating a number of subjects from becoming serious prospective \"closes\" as they get nearer to you.

Regardless of how much A-Nol or A-Rone you are wearing, there will be some females who will be put off by an A-None OD, especially when they come in close to you. You have to go for a balance between the \"broadcast\" effect and the \"up close\" effect.

If \"HITS\" alone were the objective, you could apply massive quantities of Pheros and just sit back and tally the score. But if you\'re like me, and most of the others here, you\'re looking for something more.

Try for an \"optimal maximum dosage\" of A-None rather than attempting to camouflage an OD dose. This should result in saving you pheros, time, and opportunity, all of which are far too valuable to waste!

Oscar images/icons/wink.gif

Jaggy
02-10-2002, 05:40 PM
Tech,

I don\'t believe it was anything other than maybe too much NPA. A dab on chest and arounf collarbone may have been too much. Next time try one dab on each side of neck, no more. (2) w2inch swipes of SOe and cover with Issey. One thing I want to say here though,even though I love the smell of Issey and use it myself, at least for me it lingers a very, very long time. I just use enough to cover the none smell. this might help also.

a.k.a.
02-10-2002, 09:04 PM
Hmmm...
I don’t know about these mixing -none with SOE theories. I’ve tried several combos ( with TE, spiked APC, and AE) and my impression is that it spoils the effect.
Sure, I get more hits, (and I may be hooked to the androstenone buzz) but I don’t get those long, lingering looks, the touching, girls pressing their breasts against me, suggestive body language...
I just got home from “testing” a bit of TE with SOE at the neighborhood bar. (Please excuse the incoherence.) I got the usual looks. A table of girls flirting with me... But when I went over to chat them up there was that tension that I had to break with stupid jokes and acting extra nice. I didn’t try hitting on any of them because I didn’t feel like it. But the last time I was at the same bar, with SOE alone, chatting up a table full of girls that I didn’t feel like hitting on, they didn’t want me to leave and one of them INSISTED that I give her my phone number (she called me up last night, but I wasn’t home).
What I’m trying to say (damn alcohol) is hits aren’t everything. The whole point of pheros, IMO, is success (whether it’s sexual, social, or economic) and my experience (so far) is that SOE delivers better on its own. (Or maybe I just try harder, because it makes me so damn horny.)

PS I\'ve had great success with Androstenone in the past; but I\'ve never been able to wear so much of such a concentrated product as SOE. So maybe the point of not wearing -none is to be able to apply more total pheromones. (Just a drunken thought.)

PPS Another drunken thought:
Maybe success depends on being subtle. And adding -none to SOE is too heavy handed.

**DONOTDELETE**
02-10-2002, 09:27 PM
Yeah, I\'m still waiting for someone to get an exact calculation of how much pheros is in 15-18 inches of roll, which many people are putting on. I think it\'s considerably more than 0.02 mg.

**DONOTDELETE**
02-11-2002, 09:00 AM
Oscar, thanks for the info. I was thinking along those lines as well with respect to the NONE OD. The problem with me is when I wear a \"reasonable\" dosage I don\'t notice anything. I\'ve tried the small doses many times...nothing. It\'s only when I push the OD level that responses start coming out in the women.

**DONOTDELETE**
02-11-2002, 08:54 PM
I need to try out SOe first to see if a lack of none really does make any difference more or less negative or positive.

**DONOTDELETE**
02-23-2002, 08:37 PM
Ok,

My experiment is over. I agree with Oscar on this one. There is an upper limit to the -none. I was surprised in that adding SoE did in fact let me push my NPA OD level. But eventually it does get reached. Mine was at about 40 drops NPA 40 drops SoE 20 drops cologne. Two atomizer sprays = 8 drops of this mix. I think what might be happening is there is no longer enough cologne to mask the pheros, plus I am really pushing the NPA limit. I am pleased that in running this experiment I found a decent working dosage for my body chemistry. 25-30 drops NPA, 25-30 drops SoE, 40-50 drops cologne. I went ape crazy one day and just splashed NPA all over myself straight from the bottle. That was an interesting day(which I don\'t plan to repeat).

**DONOTDELETE**
02-24-2002, 12:10 PM
Well, the upper limit that most of us talk about is a quantity limit (0.02 mg), not a concentration limit. So, how much of your mix are you putting on at a time?

Your mix is interesting because it combines unscented pheros, a cologne, and a strong scented phero product. Typically, people are combining NPA with cologne at a 1:5 ratio. You might be getting away with a higher phero concentration because of the strong SOE scent.