PDA

View Full Version : C7 is weird

ShyAsianGuy26
08-18-2007, 03:53 AM
I have to say that

this last week was just a little weird for me in my grad class. Right now I am still experimenting with pheromones

but I am pretty sure about one of the -mone products now after wearing it in consistent amount for about a

week.

Wearing:
Two sprays of C7(chikara) scented, one on my neck and the other on my wrist. Also was a dab of

NPA rubbing it around.

1st incident-
Guy asked what smells so good and sexy (not the reaction I want) when I

started this particular -mone the first day.

2nd incident-
A girl that sits in front of me will not stop talking

to me about various issues (sociological impacts) more than usual.

3rd incident-
Another girl comes over to wear

I was studying and just gush her whole life story...If I wasn't wearing -mones I would be repulsed by what she was

saying to me. She openly admitted that she was a stripper, cheats on bf and shit like that

4th incident-
A guy

I've known for less than a month gushes his whole life story to me...

***I ended my testing after 5

days...

Conclusion C7 seems to be the real deal although I am not sure if NPA had anything to do with it.

:hammer:

***C7 truly is a motor mouth

gaf
08-18-2007, 11:09 PM
Firstly , congratulations!
Secondly

, some of the things people have told me while wearing mones have been truely strange. I now know very intimate

details about lots of people , even the secrets of my local bar maid that know one else would ever guess!

ShyAsianGuy26
08-19-2007, 04:42 AM
Its really is strange...

one at that. If I ever want a girl to start telling me her life story... I remember that C7 is my

man.

:rofl::whip:

For now more experimentation.

terry0400-40
08-19-2007, 04:08 PM
My Chikara is the model with the dull silver cap and i was wondering if i may

be applying enough with one spray as there only appears to be very small volume in one full spray. ??

I had a grand day yesterday although with total of 2 sprays C7 , one on wrists pulse points

spread together and same to back of hands.

With 3 dabs Xcite wipe and one good dab NPA under each

ear.

Males were very talkative, and females just wanted to take me home for some reason ?? :blink:

Mr.coolass
08-22-2007, 08:34 AM
nice!
for the past couple

weeks i've been experimenting with C7 as well, didn't see too much from 2 sprays, various hits. so i kept moving

up, now i see consistent hits at 5-6 sprays. i have the gold cap bottle and will keep moving up till i hit the 10

spray mark.

terry0400-40
08-22-2007, 01:50 PM
Thanks COOLASS :wave: Wow now i read about a

gold cap that is in posession of Mr Coolass, who is getting consistant results with around 5 plus

sprays.

Well

i have the dull silver cap version, and there is also another shiny chrome cap type that was mentioned by another

forum member so i am still wondering if these different capped varietys have any differences in spray volumes and

also actual pheromone formulation ??

Maby Mr Coolass gold top model just spritzes it out like my dull silver top

variety and that is why he can use so many sprays ?? WHO Knows the Mystery of the different

caps.

It

would be good to get an answer i suppose but it appears that many forum members are on Vacation at the

moment.

idesign
08-22-2007, 04:30 PM
Good show SAG! I wonder what 1

spray of C7 with the NPA ramped up a little would do? (see Terry's post) NPA should give you more a more sexual

response, but I OD on it very quickly and prefer TE.

Terry, my C7 has the silver top too, and is scented. Maybe

the gold top is unscented.

Mr.coolass, you must be a glutton for punishment! Unless you like to talk, or rather,

listen. I backed off from 2 sprays C7 the first day. Now I only use it in small dabs for subtle effects.

Mr.coolass
08-22-2007, 09:38 PM
no way dude, C7 hasn't even

offered me a punishment.
i only see it really come out at higher doses. 2 sprays is weak.

plus, a question.

How long do pheromones last on clothing without washing, i've sprayed on my hat, but will it stay as strong..is

their a reason why it would tend to lower it's level of strength over time?

gaf
08-22-2007, 10:30 PM
no way

dude, C7 hasn't even offered me a punishment.
i only see it really come out at higher doses. 2 sprays is

weak.

I found anymore then 2 sprays to be a waste of product (on me at least):POKE:

plus, a question. How long do pheromones last on clothing without washing, i've sprayed on my hat, but

will it stay as strong..is their a reason why it would tend to lower it's level of strength over

time?

a couple of weeks + I've found to be the norm , a "long wash" in hot water will remove them

though. (cold or even warm doesn't , I found out the hard way)

terry0400-40
08-23-2007, 12:19 AM
Regarding Mr Coolass application amounts of

C7, I have noticed that these fresh younger men seem to have consistantly good results with Chikara and can usually

manage to apply more than some of the not so young gentlemen who actually find one spray or less as

sufficient.

My Chikara is scented and i ordered it when it was on special as a combo with

NPA.

Since i

have upped from 1 to 2 sprays i have noticed more motor mouth effects and would be interested to know the mcg/spray

content.

I

think shyasianguy has appropriately named this thread and i for one appreciate the responses so far as i think we

are dealing with a product that has huge potential when understood and used in a manner to suit the individual,

either alone or with added aNONE for those that need some added Growwwl.

And seeing as i have over 2/3 rds of my

scented left there is still some testing due on this potion, and i may go and upspray at 3 alone when i get a good

window of opportunity lined up especially for Amazing C7. :thumbsup:

gaf
08-23-2007, 04:46 AM
like you terry I ordered the scented

with a combo a while ago , I used to use 3-4 sprays when I first got it but found 1-2 seemed to do it for me. I'm

now in my late 30's and find the 20 something lassies respond well to a mix of SOE/chikara, 8-12inches + 2 sprays

works for me. Often thats my default work mix as it appears to make me more approachable to the young ladies and

others , often I seem to scare them off but that could be because I have a habit of looking grumpy when

concentrating.... (note to self, practise happy thoughts.)

terry0400-40
08-23-2007, 12:21 PM
I have usually been in the habit of using the C7 with a drop of A7 or NPA, or as i

did last week at the mainly girls practical science workshop when i upsprayed at 2xC7+ several dabs of Xcite wipe

and 2 dabs NPA.

I think my 55 years automatically gives me the

right to slop excess Androstenone on top of everything, that is probably why i get amazing results sometimes and not

so much consistant average.

I may actually producing more aNONE

than i realise because i can run a hillclimb for 30 mins several times a week plus workout 5 days week and i always

wake up in an aroused condition physicaly and i still have thoughts that are not exactly wholesome from a christian

perspective.

After having a solo run of Chikara i may step up

a notch and without adding any Androstenone at all i will go on a formulated mix that i have noted from a

distinguished member of this forum, its called::-

Gafs Default

Workmix

Chikara x 2

sprays
SOE x 10" or 12" It looks like something i could also wear to church without creating to much of a heatwave

hopefully. :confused: :smite:

gaf
08-23-2007, 04:56 PM
Forgot to mention that I don't use

the chikara scented in winter (fall) as it is here in my part of the world now , I find it to be more of a summer

scent and It mixes well with CK eternity and the like.
Don't expect a huge "hit ratio" from my mix , it's more

of a friendly "he's one of us" response. As you may have gathered I'm a bit reserved around others at times so

tend to use these products to help lighten ME up. Also, being a bit naturally none heavy doesn't help the mix...

terry0400-40
08-24-2007, 03:42 AM
Well summer is slowly on the way here in Brisbane despite some

very unseasonal rain that has caused some flooding in country towns nearby and given our drought striken dams an

extra month of water supplies.

The good news is with the warm weather comes the best hits for me and it also looks like it may be

the right time to give Gaf's Default workmix a blast, at Church of course.

There is magic in the air because my Chikara

gave me a couple of good sprays to the wrists thismorning and for the first time i was getting a good whiff of the

pheromones for several hours later.

Shame i had to spoil it and add 2 drops of A314 around my gills as these 2 rather complex

products must have cancelled each other out as an attraction formula, even so the respect vibe was really evident

with all i interacted with except one old man sort of freaked out when i spoke to him and a couple of seperate

incidents with very old maids motor mouthing me at the supermarkets.

Also my g/f visited me about 7 hours later

with her female buddy in tow who spoke to me and was the friendliest i have seen her towards me in the last 4 years

so thats unusual.

Like it is over eight hours later and i can still distinctly smell the pheromones of the Chikara

on my forearms, months back i thought that i may have just a little fragrance in that bottle but there is no

mistaking the wonderfull whiff of the mones now.

I can even pick up the variations of the pheros that are still

evident.

HA

ha my sense of smell must be really improving as i thought it must have been imagination when people reported being

able to detect the pheros the next day and get them noticed, and now i know its all true.

The nose

must be a funny thing because one year ago i could not detect the smell of any pheromones or even NPA for that

matter but now i can pick up on the smells of just about everything that is genuine. :rant: :rant:

idesign
08-24-2007, 07:14 PM
The nose must be a funny thing because one year ago i could not detect the smell of any pheromones

or even NPA for that matter but now i can pick up on the smells of just about everything that is genuine. :rant:

:rant:

Terry, how does your increased sense of smell correlate with the start of

mone usage? When did you start paying attention to smell?

My sense of smell was a neglected wonder until I

started using mones, and then essential oils. Its a whole new world.

Its summer here, and everything I put on my

skin radiates to my nose and the world. I can smell everything now, but have a severe shortage of understanding of

what I smell.

The nose is definitely a funny - and a (mostly) not understood - phenomena. Just ask JV Kohl and

his colleagues and detractors.

I've just started reading about a theory that contends that scent is perceived

in a vibrational manner, rather than molecular shape. Don't ask me anything more until I've read a couple of

books I just received.

In the past I never cared about all this unless I drove by a pig farm, or sprayed some

Dunhill 1934 on my freshly-showered self, hoping for a happy ending. Now I'm fascinated.

terry0400-40
08-24-2007, 11:44 PM
Terry, how does your increased sense of smell correlate with the start of mone usage? When

did you start paying attention to smell?

My sense of smell was a neglected wonder until I started using mones,

and then essential oils. Its a whole new world.

Its summer here, and everything I put on my skin radiates to my

nose and the world. I can smell everything now, but have a severe shortage of understanding of what I smell.

The

nose is definitely a funny - and a (mostly) not understood - phenomena. Just ask JV Kohl and his colleagues and

detractors.

I've just started reading about a theory that contends that scent is perceived in a vibrational

manner, rather than molecular shape. Don't ask me anything more until I've read a couple of books I just received.

In the past I never cared about all this unless I drove by a pig farm, or sprayed some Dunhill 1934 on my

freshly-showered self, hoping for a happy ending. Now I'm fascinated.Had

not my very first pheromone product purchased over 10 years ago been successful then i probably would not be here

now after not using them for 10 years as my first bottle helped me hook a real beauty in the first week, because

when she became familiar with me she would often say how sexy i smell.

So ten years later when i started to search

for the same product that has dissappeared compleatly from wherever i looked, and the saerch led me here and to the

present moment.

Since i have been experimenting with pheromones i have gained skills in communicating ( as i am

not a learned person ) on the forums and also the use of pheromones has led me to have a more thorough understanding

of social skills and interacting and understanding other people.

And somewhere along the road my perception of

fragrance and its myriad of variables has become more accute, so in other words i can pick up the scent of items

more easily.

And i have gone from one bottle of Brut Aftershave to well over 20 different fragrant preparations

not counting pheromones.

So despite my humble poor circumstances and lack of education and social skills i have been

priviledged to participate on this forum and communicate with some very fine people and i have expanded my knowledge

and perceptions on many fronts to which i am very appreciative to everyone here.

If it wasn't for the human beings the

pheromones would be nothing.

HA ha look ive actually managed to say something wise. I :think: