PDA

View Full Version : AE gel + Perception = D hits

terry0400-40
08-17-2007, 12:31 AM
The girls at the organic fruit market know me well as like a nice bloke but too

sexy and intimidating, so handle with care, as i usually reek of NPA or A7 when i often visit.

Today a total different story as i interacted with several of the girls in

various locations within the enclosed facility.

On each

occasion as i communicated with the girls alone they had like permanent nice grins and were out of the ordinary and

over friendly with really steady eye contact with me.

I had a

different mix on this visit which consisted of a pea size dab of AE gel around the gills and 1/4 g/pkt Perception on

inner wrist pulsepoints.

The way these girls were reacting was making me horny, one even more so when i was leaving one of

the girls was acting in a very hot manner, i could have jumped on top of her then and there if we had been alone

as

She was

acting as if she was in like a permanent DIHL state as she was looking me directly in the eyes and acting like she

was in a swoon with a permanent smile on her face.

You just really know when this shit kicks in.

With the great reactions and all.

I had just picked the g/f up and she was waiting in the car otherwise it could easily have

been a more hotter outcome had the circumstances and timing been more favourable. :cheers:

MOBLEYC57
08-17-2007, 07:48 AM
I don't know, Terry! Your hit

rates seems to always be off the chart. I'm beginning to think you're just a natural:whip: , and it's the mones

that turns up your volume of success.

Either, or ... :box: !

CAtriathlete
08-17-2007, 07:54 AM
Hey Terry,

How do you

reconcile these great hits with the fact that you have a g/f? Doesn't it feel like a great tease to you that these

women are so interested yet you can't do anything about it?

It's a dilemma for me now that I have a new g/f.

My biggest reason for wearing mones out in public was to get women interested in me, but now I don't really want

that.

-CAt

terry0400-40
08-17-2007, 02:25 PM
I

don't know, Terry! Your hit rates seems to always be off the chart. I'm beginning to think you're just a

natural:whip: , and it's the mones that turns up your volume of success.

Either, or ... :box:

!I was raised without parents from a baby and some of my female carers

and their associates and or daughters started showing me sexual attention from as young as i can recall, so it all

started when these women and girls taught me the lovers kiss
And

now i cant be bothered with so much bull shit and small talk so when i am in serious need of a ferkin i usually just

come straight out and tell the girl or woman

But i dont do it often because i have ended up in a new bed very often with

this approach.

The reason i posted up on the AE + Perception hit reaction yesterday was because i had not planned

or envisioned any type of hit situation,
And i just opened the

old larger size AE gel and spread the dab around the gills
more

so just for a change. and also i am in the habit of having an application on every day of something or

other.

For

some reason when i apply some Perception in a mix i usually notice a result, even if most of us think the stuff is

nearly useless,

after i put it on my wrist pulsepoints yesterday and had a sniff i could not notice anything

about it at all.

It seems a little to coincidential to me that i have been noticing results with the stuff when i

have been applying alongside another product.

Like with yesterdays posted results, i have talked with these girls once a week

for over a year and each time i have had at least 15-20 mcg aNONE on , and they are usually pleasant and

respectfull towards me.

And that is why i noticed the difference in their more open adoring and friendly :wub: attractive

type of reactions which coincided with my different mix formula yesterday.

I have been in the same store in the past and

often had women turn completly around at the checkout and stare at me, usually i have about 20 mcg aNONE applied. :D

PS :cheers:

terry0400-40
08-17-2007, 02:49 PM
Hey Terry,

How do you reconcile these great hits with the fact that you have a g/f?

Doesn't it feel like a great tease to you that these women are so interested yet you can't do anything about it?

It's a dilemma for me now that I have a new g/f. My biggest reason for wearing mones out in public was to get

women interested in me, but now I don't really want that.

-CAtYes it

does seem a little like a tease at times, Yesterday especially as one of the girls was so absolutley fuckable and

she reminded me of some of the type of girls i have had torrid love affairs with in the past, so hot hot hot i mean

really hot whew.

I went home frustrated and i still am, ha ha

I probably wear the Pheromones because i am addicted to the

affection i receive from girls and women.

But it is very

interesting and wonderfull also some of the great fun and social effects that i notice out of the ordinary from a

variety of pheromones and mixes.

I am going over to wake my g/f

up and possably get a looooooong cuddle.

Probably start the day

with a light smear of AE on my chin and few dabs APC on addams apple.

Should make for an effective early morning delight for frustrated and hot boy errr Man. :whip: