PDA

View Full Version : Why do women tend to cover

Guy101
08-16-2007, 02:30 AM
their back

whenever they are around somebody wearing mones?

I've noticed that a lot of women cover their back in spite of

the fact that it is already covered. Is it a sexual sign that they begin to get aroused by the effect of the

pheromones.

This is usually happening when I wear none products like A7, PI, NPA, & AE.

belgareth
08-16-2007, 05:34 AM
Every woman I've ever known

was sexually sensitive on her upper back and shoulders. Perhaps covering their backs is a sign of sexual

stimulation?

Guy101
08-16-2007, 05:39 AM
Good to see you Bel, what I am

talking about is the lower part of their back. It might be that nones affect the nerves in that area.

belgareth
08-16-2007, 06:16 AM
There is another sensitive area

around the lower spine that may be the area reacting. Any other clues you might have noticed? This line may end up

giving us some more clues to tell when a woman is reacting.

TRDE59
08-16-2007, 01:27 PM
I don't understand what you mean

by "cover" it. you mean put more clothing on, like a jacket?

qman
08-16-2007, 02:35 PM
Every woman

I've ever known was sexually sensitive on her upper back and shoulders. Perhaps covering their backs is a sign of

sexual stimulation?

I've just recently discovered this area on my girlfriend about a week ago. Geesh,

if only I knew about her upper neck area earlier. She gets goose bumps on her body whenever I stimulate her upper

back part of her neck. It really turns her on.

bubblebob
08-16-2007, 03:00 PM
There's a video with Ross

Jeffries on youtube, where he shows two zones of the women's body that cause sexual arousal when touched - the nack

of her neck and the lower part of her back. Check this vid

out:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=GQ3-DlpoL04

I hope it's okay to post the link...

belgareth
08-16-2007, 03:17 PM
Ayup, those are the spots,

alright. There are numerous others,as well. Those always stand out because you can find dozens of reasons to touch

them during an afternoon or evening together. Do it right, with the right woman, and you can drive her wild before

the evening is done. It creates such a pleasant tension as a prelude to later activities.

Guy101
08-17-2007, 12:57 AM
Hi, Trede. I do not mean with

heavy clothes, but even with light clothes. It is just they make sure that their back is covered.

Guy101
08-17-2007, 01:17 AM
I beleive that one of the female

members can tell us about this in accuracy.

MOBLEYC57
08-17-2007, 07:42 AM
There's

a video with Ross Jeffries on youtube, where he shows two zones of the women's body that cause sexual arousal when

touched - the nack of her neck and the lower part of her back. Check this vid

out:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=GQ3-DlpoL04

I hope it's okay to post the link...

And

all men of the world became neck rubers ... tis good! tis good!:drunk:

gaf
08-18-2007, 12:17 AM
My ex GF had a book that showed the

best places to rub when giving a female oral sex , one of the spots was at the base of the back as it increases

blood flow to the vagina.

MOBLEYC57
08-18-2007, 07:07 AM
My ex GF had a

book that showed the best places to rub when giving a female oral sex , one of the spots was at the base of the back

as it increases blood flow to the vagina.

What a tease! :trout:

And the name of the book was?

:blink:

terry0400-40
08-18-2007, 01:49 PM
My ex GF

had a book that showed the best places to rub when giving a female oral sex , one of the spots was at the base of

the back as it increases blood flow to the vagina.Excellent and informative, As anything that stimulates,

lubricates and dilates is a tool worthy of mention when refering to one of the wonderfull and complex areas that

make up the physiology of a woman. :box: :wub:

gaf
08-18-2007, 11:00 PM
Just for mobley...
The Ultimate

Guide to Cunnilingus: How to Go Down on a Woman and Give Her Exquisite Pleasure (By: Violet Blue), Can be brought at

amazon for around $12usd.
It was written by a lesbian and has some great tips! My ex and I used to "swing" a bit in

those days and she found the book very informative.

MOBLEYC57
08-19-2007, 08:12 PM
Just for

mobley...
The Ultimate Guide to Cunnilingus: How to Go Down on a Woman and Give Her Exquisite Pleasure (By: Violet

Blue), Can be brought at amazon for around $12usd.
It was written by a lesbian and has some great tips! My ex and I

used to "swing" a bit in those days and she found the book very informative.

:drunk: :wave: AMAZON, EH?

THANKS! I take the fish back. :rofl: :run:

idesign
08-19-2007, 11:27 PM
Ayup,

those are the spots, alright. There are numerous others,as well. Those always stand out because you can find dozens

of reasons to touch them during an afternoon or evening together. Do it right, with the right woman, and you can

drive her wild before the evening is done. It creates such a pleasant tension as a prelude to later

activities.

So true. A light hand lingering on the lower back while waiting to cross the street, etc.

Works like a charm. Innocent yet intimate.

terry0400-40
08-20-2007, 02:23 AM
So true. A light hand lingering on the lower back while waiting to cross the street, etc.

Works like a charm. Innocent yet intimate.I wonder exactly where the

dividing line between the back and back side is situated, or is is up to the discretion ( bravery ) of the handler ?

:rofl:

idesign
08-21-2007, 05:53 PM
I wonder exactly where the dividing line between the

back and back side is situated, or is is up to the discretion ( bravery ) of the handler ? :rofl:

Ahhh Terry, you're dangling a bait which is hard to resist, but I must. :)

Thinking

about this thread, I've not experienced this phenomena exactly. My only perceived reactions with mones have been

body language and social behavior, but not with clothing. Of course its summer here and women are wearing scant

clothing, with shoulders bared to show off their new tan.

I've experienced women "closing up", wrapping their

arms around themselves over their shoulders, maybe "covering up". This may be the same reaction of adding clothing.

This has been when I've been pretty moned up, with a heavy -none application (2 x NPA or 3 x TE) + SoE and/or

A1.

Having ODs has been good for the education.

I've discovered that I can't handle too much -none, even

mixed and covered, even at my age (49).

Still favoring my favorite mix 1xTE + 6-8" SoE + 1xA1. Looking forward

to trying A7 and AE, which I just got today.

Greg

Oceanborn
08-26-2007, 06:22 AM
When women have caesarean, local

anesthesia is injected into her lower back. No doubt there's a nerve linking from her lower back to womb /

vagina.

Tiger4
08-27-2007, 10:49 PM
That's interesting about the neck and lower back with women. I've heard that some women can have orgasms

just by being touched on the stomach. I wouldn't be surprised if some women could be induced to orgasms from

rubbing their neck and lower back.

Superman
08-27-2007, 11:33 PM
I

wouldn't be surprised if some women could be induced to orgasms from rubbing their neck and lower

back.

Good to know :)

Anyone try this, post and let us know the results :)

terry0400-40
08-28-2007, 03:06 AM
That's interesting about the neck and lower back with women. I've heard that some

women can have orgasms just by being touched on the stomach. I wouldn't be surprised if some women could be induced

to orgasms from rubbing their neck and lower back.As you have

mentioned it, the stomach i have had women in the heat of foreplay actually ask me to bite them on the tummy which

has proceeded very rapidly to another area below the mound and starting at the query where i have been absolutley

helpless but to sucumb to their demand for this form of stimulation.

Its hard not to comply once they have my head in their capable and frantic hands and pulling the

hair for leverage Ouch !
Talking about the head with teeth :rasp: