PDA

View Full Version : post menopausal women

sweetsense
08-15-2007, 03:08 PM
At 51 years

old, most women I met are going through menopause or have already gone through it. Any advise on which pheromones to

use, I think I'm still producing androsterone because they all want advice.

idesign
08-15-2007, 06:13 PM
At 51

years old, most women I met are going through menopause or have already gone through it. Any advise on which

pheromones to use, I think I'm still producing androsterone because they all want advice.

It could

just be your demeanor too. Throughout my life I've had certain people confide in me uninvited, once they got to

know me a little. Maybe its the nice guy syndrome, and you seem like a nice guy.

I always thought it was my

friendly nature, but now that I'm learning about pheromones it makes me wonder. I can only surmise that different

men produce different levels of the different mones. It could be as you say, that you still produce the friendly

stuff in abundance.

I can only relate my experiences in business settings, but they can easily be tailored to

social use. SoE and A1 are absolutely the snake's eyebrows. I've had women over 50 not only grow warm and

chatty, but even get downright giddy. One client's mother (around 60) would glue herself to me when she'd visit

the job and I was there. I would catch her staring at me and she would have a sparkle in her eye when we talked. I

almost winked at her a couple of times she was so much fun.

Also had a hit from a woman around 50-ish at a

bar. She gave me quite a look, and later shoved her butt against my leg for a while sitting on the stool next to

me, and she was with someone! I was wearing SoE several inches, a dab of A1, and a swab from an Edge

Wipe.

Wish I could help you more Sweetsense, best of luck. BTW, what's up with your lady-friend from

church?

Greg

sweetsense
08-30-2007, 05:21 PM
Thanks Greg,
The lady from

church and I are still great friends, now I let her park her camper trailer on my lot (have over an acre).

After

talking to her, I tried to pin down of what she felt.

A few months ago, she said she wasn't attracted to me-

but still gives IOI's and hot body lanugage towarrd me.
So on this conversation, I took that argument away.

Basicly told her she judges people by their character rather than appearences,and she knows my character very well,

and I didn't think she was shallow enough for that, and if she was, then I completely misjudged her.

Once she

said she feels guilty being with because she was my late wife's best friend. Then reminded her about their

conversation about me resuming my own after she'd be gone.
then she replied she thought I was looking for a

relationship right now, and she wants it to take a little more time. then I knew I was getting closer to the real

reson she didn't want to advance it.

turns out she was embaressed by her fiances, and doesn't feel right

bringing them into a relationship, and that is why she hasn't dated in 5 years.

I responed that everyone has

debt or baggage of somekind at our ages, and that she is basicaly afraid of another relationship, and she said yes

she was.

I know I wasn't wasn't rules of the 'game', but felt I did ok.

idesign
08-30-2007, 05:54 PM
Sounds like you handled it very

well. If she's revealing such personal stuff you have her confidence, which is a lot. And she's hinting at more

with her body. She may need just what she says, more time, and that's ok. Then again she may be one of those

women who signal but never come through, you'll have to figure that one out, good luck. :)

Still using the

-mones? Any results there?

Best of luck,
Greg

sweetsense
08-31-2007, 06:27 AM
She seems to respond best to

Realm, will try SOE and Npa next order; I have to remember, she is really into church, and to her a relationship IS

marriage.