PDA

View Full Version : Any hits with Realm ?

Buddydust
02-07-2002, 03:43 PM
Hi,I was wondering if anybody ever gotten any hits with Realm? If so,how many sprays did you use and where?

Xaviel
02-07-2002, 07:59 PM
I have had some good results wearing Realm. I went to visit my wife one day at work and her boss (a female old enough to be my mom) complimented me on my scent. She loved it so much she bought some for her husband. She also bought some of the female version which smells really great (smells like Ralph Lauren\'s \"Ralph\" for women). Anyways, since it\'s pheromone content is low like APC, I applied one spray to the neck/chest area, one on the front of my shirt and sprayed one of my wrists and rubbed both wrists together. I\'ve been using it in malls and getting a lot of attention with it. Mainly smiles but on one occasion at a mall kiosk I saw this girl rubbing flavored massage oil on folks and telling them to blow on it and taste it. She spotted me, gave me the rundown of the stuff and put the massage oil on me and then tasted it. I was wowed to say the least. That kind of thing never happens to me since I\'m considered an introvert. I\'m been using Realm for months now since that occasion. My wife also loves it too and has bought the female version. She has her own stories to tell of using the Realm.

**DONOTDELETE**
02-08-2002, 07:22 AM
Ive been on both sides of the world with realm... Realm Women and Realm Men.

Before anyone panicks and thinks im gay or bi im not. I used realm men since i knew it was a \"mood enhancer\" for males to put them in a better mood as it has female pheromones. I decided to use this on a 4 hour road trip. Everyone (the three other males in the car) was in a good mood. They were all talkative and excited and we didnt even talk about women the whole time. I know them well and it wasnt a usual ride and im very convinced it was realm men doin it.

As far as realm women goes. I hate smelling like a girl but i use it and it does give good reactions. I havent gotten many all out sexual hits with it but I observed several occasions where once a girl smells it she has said out loud that it smells good and hung around me and sniffed it occassionaly. Most of the time this was 3 sprays. one on neck, one rubbing wrists, and one inside my sweatshirt just to have the lingering smell.

Hope that helps some.