PDA

View Full Version : Confused...ODing on barely anything

denroar
08-10-2007, 07:49 AM
Hey. So I’ve recently been experimenting with various products, but I’ve come to a

little roadblock. First I’ll give me stats just in case they are relevant:

Height :6’0

Built: very athletic, muscular/lean/vascular. I’ve been told that I’m good-looking.

Pre-Pheromone : I’ve always gotten many hits in the past. Many random hookups

etc..
However, a few girls have told me (when they were rather drunk)

that I come of as intimidating, and one advised that I need to be the one making the first move.

Now, to the problem. I have chikara, TE, SOE, Perception (all gelpacks) and NPA.

When I first smelled the NPA, I found it rather pleasant, and it actually smelled very familiar to me. Similar with

TE unscented.

Just to test it out, I applied just one dab of NPA to

my wrist (once without any cover just to test, then afterwards I’ve been covering it.) With this one dab, I passed

by my mother, and she immediately asked me what that smell was. She told me I need to take a shower (I had showered

just before testing.) After maybe ten minutes, she told me the smell made her very nervous, and she even felt like

vomiting. The four other times I was on my way out of the house wearing TE, NPA, or chikara/npa, she commented that

the “smell” was there again, and that I shouldn’t go out smelling like that.

denroar
08-10-2007, 07:50 AM
continued...

Another hint that I am ODing on one tiny dab of NPA w/cover occurred the next day. I

was at work with a good friend of mine, a women I’m somewhat familiar with (age 26) and a younger girl I’d just met

(age 20.) The younger girl was very shy at first, even tense, and only opened up after two hours of small talk. My

friend was abnormally quiet. He usually is very upbeat and talkative, but that day he looked rather depressed, and

he was keeping his distance from me. On a positive note, the 26 year old was unusually friendly. She would come

close by and lean on me for minutes at a time, and when she sat close by to me she was brushing up against me in a

very sexual manner.

So,

my question is two-part. Firstly, should I regard my mother’s negative reaction as an indication of an OD, or does

this have something to do with her familiarity with me w/o mones.

Second, is the mostly negative response to the NPA and TE I’ve

received so far a warning that I should stay away from the –none for now, or maybe try combining it with different

mones to tone it down?

Thanks for yall’s advice.

belgareth
08-10-2007, 09:37 AM
NPA is strong and very easy to

OD on, it is intended as an additive to cologne. TE is that same combination of mones and is intended to be applied

directly. It's no real surprise a young, large person is getting OD reactions. SoE or AQ would be a much more

appropriate product to start with.

denroar
08-10-2007, 10:12 AM
K, thanks. I was aware from the

start the NPA is very potent, so I wanted to test it out before mixing it into an entire bottle of cologne. I just

wasn't expecting such a reaction from the moms. Socially, its a double-edged sword, with the responses being pretty

intense for better or worse.

Do you believe that these different reactions are caused by

psychological/subconscious factors (age, brain chemistry) or because certain women can either detect the smell or

find it disagreeable?

ChrisToff
08-10-2007, 10:22 AM
yesterday was my first day

using NPA, what i did was put a q tip over the hole - big mastake. and then wiped it on my wrist and behind the

ears.

mistake was the q tip sucked up alot more npa than i thought it would, then i put aqua di gio over. later

i found myself smelling like cat piss. so what i did was i went out and bought an atomizer and a dripper and made a

5:1 cologne:NPA mix and going to try it out today and see if i still smell like cat piss.

belgareth
08-10-2007, 10:31 AM
Do you

believe that these different reactions are caused by psychological/subconscious factors (age, brain chemistry) or

because certain women can either detect the smell or find it disagreeable?

Smell may have something to

do with it but I think the main reaction is physiological. You probably already generate a lot on -none and adding

more makes you seem overbearing or aggressive.

Bruce
08-10-2007, 10:36 AM
Like Bel said NPA is very strong,

but I'm going to go out on a limb and say you probably ODed only a *little* bit. Mothers are famous for not liking

it when their sons suddenly have their pheromone sig changed. It pops up on the forum every now and then.

Competing males also can also show a negative reaction when women are around. I would just:
1. avoid wearing mones

around mom
2. back off a notch
3. apply only to wrists for now
4. make sure you have the mones nicely covered

with fragrance (but don't over do that either)

Gegogi
08-10-2007, 12:02 PM
Methinks you'd benefit from

WAGG, SOE and A-1 rather than androstenone products. You have natural androstenone covered.

denroar
08-10-2007, 07:49 PM
Agreed. Thanks for the advice

guys. And if I felt compelled to use some NPA for a club or crowded bar, the the SOE should balance out the -none,

right?

terry0400-40
08-10-2007, 10:31 PM
Agreed. Thanks for the advice guys. And if I felt compelled to use some NPA for a club or

crowded bar, the the SOE should balance out the -none, right?Remember that

with the NPA you seemed to have noticed an improved warmer results with the 26 year old

woman.

So

obviously NPA is going to be of benefit to you under certain conditions which you will have to work out so as not to

use it when not appropriate, like around your mum.

Considering that Mum has connected with the

NPA smell she may now have the ability to detect other added pheromones that have small Androstenone

content.

In

all probability your Mum and also your friends will begin to re adjust to your changing pheromone signature in

time.

Anyway

you have received excellent advice from the above Pheromone Masters with regard to you being better suited to the

softer friendly products so it looks as if the NPA will last you a long time.

And with the cap on and out of the sunlight

it will store very well with no problems, unless Dad or Uncle come across it. :eek:

denroar
08-11-2007, 02:07 PM
Yea, so stored and hidden well.

Thanks for yalls help.

I'll give it test tonight, and go from there.