PDA

View Full Version : SEX and SOE

terry0400-40
08-09-2007, 12:43 PM
After digesting the posts of "Bigman" yesterday.

I have created and tested this little mix that i filled into an old 5ml p83 spraybottle, which

dispenses about 4.4 drops per spray with this mix inside. using 2 sprays for each

application.

NPA........x 1

dr
SOE........x 3 dr
Giorgio..x 5 drWith this freshly applied

my g/f took me along to a food product party.

I went and sat in

the aquarium, and within about 3 mins 2 girls had also came in, one sat beside me and another young woman in tights

came and stood beside me.

She startled me when she started to

rub her private area about 1/2 doz times and then asked to sit on my lap , i said go for it

girl.

As the time passed i had received heaps of touching and

cuddles and 3 offers off sleepovers and 2 girls were competing blatantly for my

attentions.

So i will be out again doing it again in several

nights.

So i think an Xcite wipe with 3 drops of NPA might just

be my choice of juice. :wave:

Iaskalotof?'s
08-09-2007, 01:14 PM
Oh Terry you go getter

you!While we're talking about SOE,how many gel packs would it take to equal 1 standard application(6-8") of the

regular SOE?Would it be 4-5 packs?

Mtnjim
08-09-2007, 03:32 PM
I went and sat in the

aquarium,

You sat in a

fish tank (http://www.fishtanksdirect.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWCATS&Category=93)??

and another young woman in tights came and stood beside me.

She was just wearing

panty hose (http://www.mytights.com/mytights/3987.html)?

I don't quite understand:frustrate

idesign
08-09-2007, 07:32 PM
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=#000080]She startled

me when she started to rub her private area about 1/2 doz times and then asked to sit on my lap , i said go for it

girl.

She must have been tearing a hole in her pantyhose for ya.

Where does

I git me one 'a them fishy tanks?

In all seriousness Terry, would you say this qualifies as a "hit"?

terry0400-40
08-09-2007, 10:22 PM
Oh Terry you go getter you!While we're talking about SOE,how many gel packs would it

take to equal 1 standard application(6-8") of the regular SOE?Would it be 4-5 packs?Hi thank you for the complement, not many regard me as a go getter so it sounds

great..

Usually i dont post much close up details of my hits because i mostly use my own name and current

photo avatar and i am well known in a few circles, That is why i tend to keep a low

profile.

Yes

my friend here it is approximatelly one gel/pkt SOE will give you the same pheromone content as about 31" of SOE

roller top bottle application which nearly equals around 7 drops from the bottle.

And if you are using 8" SOE roller as an

application amount then the gel/pkt would give you nearly 4 uses at that rate. :wave:

terry0400-40
08-09-2007, 10:31 PM
You sat in a

fish tank (http://www.fishtanksdirect.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWCATS&Category=93)??

She was just wearing panty hose (http://www.mytights.com/mytights/3987.html)?

I don't quite

understand:frustrateSorry Mountain Jim but i am trying to keep my posts

brief at L-S forum because otherwise my browser takes forever and will not always display the

post.

I was

in a large room in the house i was visiting that had the walled areas surrounded with a large fish

tank.

And

the mere maid i was refering to had like a really tight aerobics outfit on that showed the outline of her body and

um er things. :blink:

terry0400-40
08-09-2007, 10:59 PM
She

must have been tearing a hole in her pantyhose for ya.

Where does I git me one 'a them fishy tanks?

In all

seriousness Terry, would you say this qualifies as a "hit"?Well at the

time the girls were acting in an excited and restless manner.

And the lass may have just had an itch, and

may have not been aware that i could veiw her because she was only 2 foot away from where i was sat talking to

another girl who seemed restless and looking to be entertained.

Well once she sat on my lap she seemed to

relax and just rested her head on my shoulder for awhile.

These type of mixes always seem to get young

women excited and restless and talkative and affectionate, as i usually add a heap more Androstenol and rone

sometimes or sometimes just None and a good dollop of nol.

But i think the rone makes them more lovey

dovey.

I

usually respond by cuddling stroking hugging and showing empathy and affection, but i do not make any sexual

moves.

I

sort of talk to and treat them in a romantic manner with out being sexual and i think this must be a tease as they

always try and prolong the encounters and come back for more, because even though i respond to them and cuddle up i

do not get clingy and try and hold them, i think this makes them keep coming back and also giving me

invitations.

Its all good fun playing with the pheromones, as i enjoy all the social type good fun reactions

from all, as well as anything. :angel:

CAtriathlete
08-11-2007, 08:43 AM
I with you Terry on that

approach.

I have been extremely successful by approaching women in my circles with a lot of affection and care,

and no sexual moves initially. They really seem to appreciate this and build trust in me. Eventually, it's they who

put the sexual moves on me because of the trust. And the trust is contagious to their friends, who then get curious

about me... which leads to introductions, and more affection... and you get the picture.

-CAt

MOBLEYC57
08-11-2007, 09:07 PM
After digesting the posts of "Bigman"

yesterday.

I have created and tested this little mix that i

filled into an old 5ml p83 spraybottle, which dispenses about 4.4 drops per spray with this mix inside. using 2

sprays for each application.

NPA........x 1

dr
SOE........x 3 dr

I went and sat

in the aquarium, and within about 3 mins 2 girls had also came in, one sat beside me and another young woman in

tights came and stood beside me.

She startled me when she

started to rub her private area about 1/2 doz times and then asked to sit on my lap , i said go for it

girl.

cuddles and 3 offers off sleepovers and 2 girls were competing blatantly for my attentions.

So i will be out again doing it again in several nights.

So i think an Xcite wipe with 3 drops of NPA might just be my choice of juice.

:wave:

So, T ... are you speaking for forked tongue, or does your girly like to watch?

:blink:

Do keep us updated on your fishy affair mix. :box:

terry0400-40
08-12-2007, 02:30 AM
So,

T ... are you speaking for forked tongue, or does your girly like to watch? :blink:

Do keep us updated on your

fishy affair mix. :box:I used the same mix again on Saturday night at a

slumber party with the same good predictable results.

As you would know this is not an extra

ordinary mix as i think it is a sort of standard mix containing two very popular and common pheromone products,

Namely NPA and SOE.

Yes my g/f is well aware that i test pheromones nearly every day and she is not interested in a

big way as she just leaves me to it.

But she will always assist me when i am asking her opinion on the Fragrance

aspect of any of my applications whenever.

I dont know when i will again post on SEX and SOE because i have another 12 or

so different mix sprays made up to choose from when appropriate. :cheers:

terry0400-40
08-12-2007, 02:38 AM
I with you Terry on that approach.

I have been extremely successful by approaching

women in my circles with a lot of affection and care, and no sexual moves initially. They really seem to appreciate

this and build trust in me. Eventually, it's they who put the sexual moves on me because of the trust. And the

trust is contagious to their friends, who then get curious about me... which leads to introductions, and more

affection... and you get the picture.

-CAtI must have missed yr post

above but i agree with you 107%, Trust is a most effective tool in every respect, so thank you for bringing it to my

attention Cat.

Yr D Man Stealth CAT :D

CAtriathlete
08-12-2007, 06:44 PM
I have to say, being single

and physcially fit in my 40s is not a bad deal. The women in my dating range are at their sexual peak. And with some

mones to give me an edge, all is well. All is well.

-CAt

terry0400-40
08-13-2007, 02:47 AM
I have to say, being single and physcially fit in my 40s is not a bad deal. The women in

my dating range are at their sexual peak. And with some mones to give me an edge, all is well. All is well.

-CAtYou sure are operating in and at an age of

magic

So

stay fit and wash him well between usage and he will still be welling up and reporting for active duty 20 years from

now. ;)

I

hope NPA and SOE remain as enduring. and

I will probably be long gone, i really hope so. :wave: I wonder if they have

pheromones in the 8th dimension ?

CAtriathlete
08-15-2007, 07:06 PM
Thanks for the

encouragement Terry,

I do expect to make the best use of my equipment as long as I can!

And I always wash it

between uses. :lol:

-CAt

lilstitch
08-28-2009, 07:22 PM
After digesting the posts of "Bigman"

yesterday.

I have created and tested this little mix that i

filled into an old 5ml p83 spraybottle, which dispenses about 4.4 drops per spray with this mix inside. using 2

sprays for each application.

NPA........x 1

dr
SOE........x 3 dr

I went and sat

in the aquarium, and within about 3 mins 2 girls had also came in, one sat beside me and another young woman in

tights came and stood beside me.

She startled me when she

started to rub her private area about 1/2 doz times and then asked to sit on my lap , i said go for it

girl.

cuddles and 3 offers off sleepovers and 2 girls were competing blatantly for my attentions.

So i will be out again doing it again in several nights.

So i think an Xcite wipe with 3 drops of NPA might just be my choice of juice.

:wave:

T-man!! From your experience would this SOE/NPA mix work just as effectively w/o

the cologne application? I'm placing my order for the SOE/NPA combo right now. And from whAT i've heard SOE has a

great scent already. And for some strange reason, NPA doesn't smell all that bad 2 me...not like alot of folks who

say it smells like really strong piss or b/o. Of course my sniffers might be alittle different too lol. :think:

terry0400-40
08-28-2009, 11:57 PM
T-man!! From your experience would this SOE/NPA mix work just as effectively w/o the

cologne application? I'm placing my order for the SOE/NPA combo right now. And from whAT i've heard SOE has a

great scent already. And for some strange reason, NPA doesn't smell all that bad 2 me...not like alot of folks who

say it smells like really strong piss or b/o. Of course my sniffers might be alittle different too lol.

:think:I havn't checked out the combos for awhile but if you can obtain

one as NPA and SOE then you certainly have the makings of some dynamic juice at your disposal.

This will be a good fire starter for sure :lol: