PDA

View Full Version : Experiences so far ...

PhilK
08-07-2007, 08:32 PM
Okay, so here's

my results so far.

Chikira applied 3 times, over the course of 4 days (2 sprays on the neck) - nothing

noticeable. If there was any difference it was marginable

Alter Ego applied 3 times, over the course of a week,

(5 drops on the neck) - nothing noticeable. If there was any difference it was marginable.

The Edge applied twice

- last Sat and tonight, Tuesday (5 dabs around the neck) - first time I applied it, on Saturday night, nothing

happened that was in any way different from any other night.

Tonight, when I applied it, there was bugger all

difference in terms of the way that women interact around me, but one bloke came up to me and said he loved my

shirt, and then, as I'm about to catch the bus at the end of the night, some Chinese bloke offers me a blowjob!

WTF!

I didn't buy this shit to get hit upon by guys!

I've got SOE to try as well - and then I'm gonna mix

them all up. But it's kind of annoying that having applied the mones 8 times over the last 3 weeks or so, the only

interest so far has been from men - when I'm looking to attract women!

Just to say, I'm 34 years old, 6 foot 2,

boyish looking, and kinda confused.

woofa1
08-07-2007, 09:03 PM
Phil, dude mones wont pick you up

women. They have the tendency to increase you confidence, then it is up to you.

The mones you used especially AE

and soe. In my experience and i have been using them for a few years now. Is what i call universal mones. In other

words they may make you appear friendly or easier to talk to , for both sexes. Your field testing no offence is

rather limited. Allow at least 2 weeks usage especialy if you a new to them .

Also mones act differently on

different people .What my work you , might not neccesarily work on others. AE from my experience is a very good

overall mone, very well balanced and good for both sexes. Your dosage of 5 drops seems a bit much . I get good

responses from 2 drops, but thats me.

Responses are AE 2 drops= Men More chatty and respectfull, hold

conversations. Great for work environments and i mean that! But find the right dose. SOE good mone again nol based ,

cahtty , giggly feel with women. Ie women tend to poen up a bit more, definately not sexual though. AE women= More

communication, respectful, chatty and focused. Can be slightly sexual, but depending on the dose.

Moral to the

story have patience, as mones will act differently with different people. Good luck