PDA

View Full Version : Gringo's experience

Gringo
08-07-2007, 01:45 PM
Long time lurker

first time poster. Just like to say hi and share my experiences. First, the stats. 35 year old male Italian average

looks and build. Started with Pi but found it to be very inconsistent. I definitely got respect from the guys with

most applications but found it to be hit or miss with the lady's. Ironicly my best hits came at what should have

been od levels.3-4 drops and a couple of hours later, girls whom I've never laid eyes on would grab me and start

grinding on the dance floor. Try the same dosage a week later and nothin. I tried throwing some soe into the mix

but still found the results to be hit or miss. So after 2 bottles of PI and months of testing I have given up and

purchased some Aplha 7. I must say out of the gate this stuff seems promising. I have only had it a few days but

I am getting consistent results with it. So far my dosage has been 2 drops A7 and 10" soe. I know I should've

tested it as a standalone first but after reading the forums this sounds like the standard application. I have

noticed that the respect aura is gone and am thinking about throwing Pi back into the mix at say a dab of PI, 1.5

drops of A7 and 10" of soe. What do you guys think ?

Gringo

terry0400-40
08-07-2007, 02:44 PM
Long

time lurker first time poster. Just like to say hi and share my experiences. First, the stats. 35 year old male

Italian average looks and build. Started with Pi but found it to be very inconsistent. I definitely got respect from

the guys with most applications but found it to be hit or miss with the lady's. Ironicly my best hits came at what

should have been od levels.3-4 drops and a couple of hours later, girls whom I've never laid eyes on would grab me

and start grinding on the dance floor. Try the same dosage a week later and nothin. I tried throwing some soe into

the mix but still found the results to be hit or miss. So after 2 bottles of PI and months of testing I have given

up and purchased some Aplha 7. I must say out of the gate this stuff seems promising. I have only had it a few days

but I am getting consistent results with it. So far my dosage has been 2 drops A7 and 10" soe. I know I should've

tested it as a standalone first but after reading the forums this sounds like the standard application. I have

noticed that the respect aura is gone and am thinking about throwing Pi back into the mix at say a dab of PI, 1.5

Gringo:goodpost: Gringo, I can see that the Hot blooded Italian girls must really appreciate a good solid hit of

Androstenone.

Try a drop of each A7 + PI + 15" SOE as the A7 contains higher aNONE than

PI.

And just

for the sake of it also have a few blasts with 1/2 drop of each of the heavy hitters with say around 15" SOE.

As

sometimes this backing off a little can give you some good attention from a totally different variety of girls.

:angel:

CAtriathlete
08-08-2007, 07:16 PM
I agree with Terry's

experimental approach.

But I'm a bit surprised you lost the respect since the level of -none is so similar in

A7 (6mg/10ml) and PI(5mg/10ml).

-CAt

MOBLEYC57
08-11-2007, 09:04 PM
I have

Gringo

Or throw in 1-2 drops of A314. :wave: