PDA

View Full Version : Experts needed, new to the boards

ChrisToff
08-07-2007, 01:04 AM
Hello all

Let me introduce myself, my names chris i accidentally stumbled on to this website while searching

reveiws for PHELURE and then later found out from the masses that it was just a scam. Anyways while i was lurking i

found that Chikara + NPA was a good combo, and went ahead and ordered them. Any tips on how to apply or not OD on it

would be awsome.

:cheers:

ChrisToff
08-07-2007, 12:34 PM
any one?

:think:

terry0400-40
08-07-2007, 01:06 PM
Hello all

Let me introduce myself, my names chris i accidentally stumbled on to this

website while searching reveiws for PHELURE and then later found out from the masses that it was just a scam.

Anyways while i was lurking i found that Chikara + NPA was a good combo, and went ahead and ordered them. Any tips

on how to apply or not OD on it would be awsome.

:cheers:Hi Chris,

Good buying as NPA is one of the big guns as far as concentration of Androstenone is concerned and should be used

judiciously if you are deciding to use it straight from the bottle for immediate

application.

Just as an example its Manufacturers LaCroy, have

given an example of the sort of dilutions NPA was designed for IE 5mL NPA to 30 mL cologne or aftershave ect

I use it very successfully in mixes and also straight from the

bottle which is also a very simple matter.

After unscrewing the

lid then place the forefinger over the opening in the plastic stopper and then turn the bottle over and back and

then the amount left on your finger tip is a dab.

Just use lighter

finger pressure over the dropper for a higher volume dab or more tighter pressure for a smaller dab

size.

A couple of medium dabs is usually sufficient for a mature

male, or one or two smaller dabs for a young man.

Chikara is a

very unique product i feel, and i would advise using it alone for awhile at one spray to get an idea of the

character of the substance and the amount that may suit you.

Concerning these 2 products that you have immediate interest in, then The average Joe mix would

usually be 1 or 2 sprays Chikara and 1 or 2 medium dabs NPA.

When

its time to try mixing a YOUNG first time user may spray Chikara x 1 sp + NPA x 1 small dab. :wave:

Mtnjim
08-07-2007, 03:08 PM
You might want to start by looking

here (http://www.pherolibrary.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8054) and

here (http://www.pherolibrary.com/forum/showthread.php?t=13024). Oh, and you might want to provide more

information about yourself, a 20 year old 6' 6" 250 pound white male is going to use different mones/dosages than a

5' 2" 125 pound 50 year old Asian.

ChrisToff
08-07-2007, 03:13 PM
You might

want to start by looking here (http://www.pherolibrary.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8054) and

here.

yes i have looked there, but as far for my concern was, i was looking for people with Any personal

experiences with NPA or chikara or both combined. I am thinking if this combo would work out

- 5: aqua di gio to

1 part NPA
- 1-2 sprays of chikara on wrists and chest

or is that a little overboard for a noobie to mones?

Mtnjim
08-07-2007, 03:26 PM
...or is

that a little overboard for a noobie to mones?

I don't know, how old? How large? etc!!

ChrisToff
08-07-2007, 04:21 PM
im 20 years old,

6'5"

tall about 275ish on the chunky side.

Mtnjim
08-07-2007, 04:26 PM
im 20 years

old,

6'5" tall about 275ish on the chunky side.

Based on this, I'd drop the NPA and go with:
1-2

sprays of chikara on wrists and chest
and a couple of swipes of SoE.
At 20 you're probably producing lots of

none, and could OD easily with the NPA.

ChrisToff
08-09-2007, 11:54 AM
woot just got my shipment of

npa + unscented chikara.

TO ME the NPA has a strong musky scent to it, to others it might not .

now i need to

find a local store that might sell an atomizer and a dropper so i can measure my NPA + aqua di gio mix

any big

retailers that might sell that type of thing?

terry0400-40
08-09-2007, 01:08 PM
woot just got my shipment of npa + unscented chikara.

TO ME the NPA has a strong musky

scent to it, to others it might not .

now i need to find a local store that might sell an atomizer and a dropper

so i can measure my NPA + aqua di gio mix

any big retailers that might sell that type of

thing?
Here in Australia i have purchases some good 10ml spray atomisers

from perfume and fragrance outlets and als some dispensing chemist shops also have a selection for around $6

bucks.

Even

so the 5 ml size is best to make up for test mixes and also easier and less bulky to carry to an important

appointment, also the 2.5 sprayers are excellent for several hits if you can get yr hands on this

size.

idesign
08-09-2007, 07:40 PM
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach him how to fish and you feed him for a

lifetime.

I like your sig ChrisToff. Where I live though, if you teach a man to fish he'll sit

around in a boat all day drinking beer.

Good luck with the mones. I have good results with SoE and TE with a

little A1. To me, NPA smells like Charles Manson's urine sample. I'm going to try it once I finish some other

experiments. The NPA that is...

ChrisToff
08-10-2007, 10:44 AM
I like

your sig ChrisToff. Where I live though, if you teach a man to fish he'll sit around in a boat all day drinking

beer.

Good luck with the mones. I have good results with SoE and TE with a little A1. To me, NPA smells like

Charles Manson's urine sample. I'm going to try it once I finish some other experiments. The NPA that

is...

lol fishing and beer thats the life.

well yesterday i did the NPA test, and like i said on

another thread, i OD'd because i used a Q-tip to dab on, and what it did was soak up more NPA than i thought it

would. So i applied it to my wrist chest and behind the ears. covered it with aqua di gio and had a strong smell of

cat piss for the most part of the day. after coming home i took a quick shower sprayed 3 chickaras and more aqua di

gio and went to go hang out with friends. One friend had his Ex over with him and was trying to get back together.

Funny thing was i never met her, but seemed 100x more interested in what i was saying that wat her ex was saying

:rofl:so my friend was kinda , i dont wanna say jealous but made an excuse to leave and took her with him :(

terry0400-40
08-10-2007, 02:10 PM
lol

fishing and beer thats the life.

well yesterday i did the NPA test, and like i said on another thread, i OD'd

because i used a Q-tip to dab on, and what it did was soak up more NPA than i thought it would. So i applied it to

my wrist chest and behind the ears. covered it with aqua di gio and had a strong smell of cat piss for the most part

of the day. after coming home i took a quick shower sprayed 3 chickaras and more aqua di gio and went to go hang out

with friends. One friend had his Ex over with him and was trying to get back together. Funny thing was i never met

her, but seemed 100x more interested in what i was saying that wat her ex was saying :rofl:so my friend was kinda ,

i dont wanna say jealous but made an excuse to leave and took her with him :(Just one of the pitfalls of going out and about armed and dangerous i

suppose.
AAAARRR ooooooh isnt it great. :D

idesign
08-11-2007, 08:10 PM
Just one of the pitfalls of going out and about armed

and dangerous i suppose.
AAAARRR ooooooh isnt it great. :D

:rofl: Terry, Be Prepared as the Scouts say.

Good post Chris, and keep track of your

successes and failures, and let us know.