PDA

View Full Version : smoking and pheromones

stuttgart-man
08-06-2007, 06:57 AM
I know,

smoke influences the effectiveness of pheromones! This means that pheromones do work stronger in a free-smoking room

than in room where the people smokes!
Up to now, I have had very good success with TE+SOE (1/6 pack of the old

version each)!

But since the beginning of August, it is forbidden to smoke in clubs and pubs in Germany! So

should I use 2/3, 1/2 or only 1/3 of the former amounts, if I want to get the same results :think:

I would be

glad to read any experiences by you in such situations and what you would recommend me :) Thanks!

oscar
08-06-2007, 08:15 AM
stuttgart-man,

Your

pheromones don't rely on the targets consciously smelling them. If the pheros were working in the smoky clubs it

was (hopefully) because they were getting to the intended recipients' sensory apparati at a level below that of the

threshold of conscious detection.

The smoke in the clubs was no doubt eclipsing the reception of your cover

scents, but it shouldn't have interfered with the reception of your pheros which are not necessary to "smell" in

the literal sense of the word. If you or those around you can actually SMELL your phero application then you're

using too much.

The smoke may have mixed with your cover scents and polluted them, but whatever dose of

pheromones worked for you before should continue to work equally well in the smoke-free environment. People will

still be inhaling roughly the same volume of air as they did before. The difference being that now they'll get to

enjoy your cover scent more.

Although, who knows? Maybe in the absence of the smoke folks will be inhaling a

smaller volume of air in order to get the needed oxygen per breath. That would mean you might want to increase your

phero dose. ;)

My advice would be to stay with the same applications as before and see how it works

out.

Oscar :)

Gegogi
08-06-2007, 12:23 PM
After all these years I haven't

noticed a significant difference between responses by smokers and nonsmokers. Moreover, not a significant responses

difference in nonsmoking and smoking environments either. Distractions such as music volume, crowd density,

lighting, etc., influence responses far more. However, personally I hate tobacco smoke.

Smoking in all public

places was recently outlawed in Hawaii. I really like going out now.

gaf
08-06-2007, 04:39 PM
We've been smoke free indoors here

(NZ) for 3 (?) years now and I love it! The only downside is during summmer when you want to sit outside and have a

beer at sunset , all the smokers hog the tables.... I'd be very happy if it was outlawed in all public

places.
Stutt:
Just stick with your regular amount and see what happpens. I've not used mones in a smoke filled

environment for a while but can't remember any major difference. Usually if I did have a good or bad night it had

more to do with my attitude.

stuttgart-man
08-10-2007, 02:48 AM
Thank you all for advice

:)