PDA

View Full Version : Rate of A1 breakdown to -NONE?

CAtriathlete
08-05-2007, 06:48 AM
Has anybody seen any research on how fast A1 breaks down into -NONE? And what the variables are?

I'm wondering

if I use a very high dose of A1 the possibility of getting a -NONE OD later in the day.

-CAt

Gegogi
08-05-2007, 11:12 AM
I've not heard of such a thing

nor experienced it (I use A-1 regularly), but don't know if A-1 degrades to androstenone or not. However,

androstenol is known to transform to androstenone. Breakdown is directly related to your skin chemistry and fauna

(plus ambient temp and humidity). That is, if you sweat a lot and have plenty of funky bacteria, it breaks down

faster. If you're dry 'n clean it takes a long time. High temps and humidity obviously accelerate the

process.

The best way to slow or almost stop breakdown is to apply to outer clothing. The worst places to apply

are your pits and groin.

stuttgart-man
08-05-2007, 03:46 PM
Has anybody seen any research on how fast A1 breaks down into -NONE? And what the

variables are?

I'm wondering if I use a very high dose of A1 the possibility of getting a -NONE OD later in the

day.

-CAt

A1 converts to Nol, and Nol to None! But as there are two steps, I think the rate is

relatively small!

idesign
08-05-2007, 04:38 PM
I'm experiencing some of this

in the hot, humid Southeast, with A1 and SoE both.

In my work I have to be outside a lot, visiting job sites and

working with everyone involved. The heat and humidity causes everything to break down very fast, especially the

cover scents, leaving only the stale remnant of the mones, which persists, and does not smell all that good after an

hour or two of such sweaty conditions.

Not very scientific, but I've noticed some looks, and I'm at the point

where I won't wear any mones at all if I know I'll be outside much.

Lately its mid to high 90s here with

humidity over 90%. Nothing can stand up to that, and the natural sweat can only make it worse (as Gegogi

alluded to). Can't wait for Sept. when the temp settles down.

Also, in my experience, A1 has a very persistent

scent, more so than the covers. I've begun to use it more sparingly, even in the evening, and I still get some

good effects from the people around me who get close enough.

I've also started using DST's technique of

spreading it around the body more. It seems easier to cover and is less concentrated at any given place. I like

the results, both within the general population and in more intimate settings.

Hope this helps,
Greg

belgareth
08-05-2007, 05:11 PM
Lately

its mid to high 90s here with humidity over 90%. Nothing can stand up to that, and the natural sweat can only make

it worse (as Gegogi alluded to). Can't wait for Sept. when the temp settles down.

Your climate is even

more unpleasant than here. It's been hot and humid here but yours is even worse than N. Texas. I mostly avoid being

outside in the afternoons here. Early morning and evenings are nice times to be out though.

idesign
08-05-2007, 07:57 PM
Your

climate is even more unpleasant than here. It's been hot and humid here but yours is even worse than N. Texas. I

mostly avoid being outside in the afternoons here. Early morning and evenings are nice times to be out

though.

The SE is known for its hot and humid summers, but we're going through a particularly hot spell

now. The mornings are nice, around 75 if you're up early enough, but the humidity is always there. Fortunately

its only for a few weeks. Unfortunately I still have a job to do no matter what the weather is outside.

Not

complaining, I just hate not being able to do mone research because of the conditions. I still have evening

opportunities though... :D

belgareth
08-05-2007, 08:04 PM
Same here. We've been in the

lower 90s with 50-100% or so humidity(lots of rain this summer). I get out and walk or blade in the early AM

when it's nice. The I arrange my schedule so I am indoors during the worst part of the day whenever possible. Like

you say, it's only a few weeks. In the meantime, I stay with very low doses of mones. There's nothing like walking

into a client's office and the staff all leaves.

I was in Europe on vacation recently and the weather was

fantastic. Low to mid 80s and moderate humidity. Unfortunately, I didn't take any mones with me, not wanting the

hassles of dealing with official-dumb.

DrSmellThis
08-06-2007, 06:31 PM
Research suggests conversions

are two way between A1 and -none, mostly favoring A1 to -none, but also going backwards, from -none to A1.
So

you lose some A1 to -none through conversions, but not all of it.

Also A1, as the most plentiful

testosterone-related pheromone on the male skin, is the parent substance to other pheromones as well.

That is

why, if you can handle it withought depression or anxiety, wearing A1 can be quite useful in more ways than one;

for getting a balanced, complete, and natural enhanced pheromone signature.

idesign
08-06-2007, 06:48 PM
Research suggests conversions are two way between A1 and -none, mostly favoring A1 to

-none, but also going backwards, from -none to A1.
So you lose some A1 to -none through conversions, but not all

of it.

Also A1, as the most plentiful testosterone-related pheromone on the male skin, is the parent substance

to other pheromones as well.

That is why, if you can handle it withought depression or anxiety, wearing A1 can

be quite useful in more ways than one; for getting a balanced, complete, and natural enhanced pheromone

signature.

If I understand, you're saying that A1 converts to -none and then back to A1, or the

conversion is buffered by a reverse effect?

As I'm still on a learning curve, I'm trying to learn the

difference between the effects of the mones, some of which are quite obvious, and the effects of scent, not so

obvious sometimes.

An OD reaction could present the same as a stink reaction.

Curious Dr, how much A1 do you

use in a dose?

DrSmellThis
08-11-2007, 04:18 AM
If I

understand, you're saying that A1 converts to -none and then back to A1, or the conversion is buffered by a reverse

effect?

As I'm still on a learning curve, I'm trying to learn the difference between the effects of the mones,

some of which are quite obvious, and the effects of scent, not so obvious sometimes.

An OD reaction could

present the same as a stink reaction.

Curious Dr, how much A1 do you use in a dose?
* I read it as two

different processes pushing the conversions in opposite directions.

* General olfaction is of paramount

importance in chemical attraction.
But a little phero stank is very attractive to the human nose.

*My sense

is that you will reach your ideal dosage befoe stink becomes a problem, so if you notice stink, you're using too

much anyway. Here I'm talking about stink as used on your body, not out of the bottle stink.

* I've used two

drops chem set A1 and under at 1mg/ml, most of that a half drop at a time, to minimixe "side effects"; or a drop

when ignoring side effects. It's wonderful stuff, one of the major pheromones.

CAtriathlete
08-11-2007, 08:47 AM
I'm glad there's a lot of

discussion about A1 these days. I think it's da bomb.

Last night I used two full drops of A1 1mg/ml rubbed into

my forearms, plus 8 inches of SOE acorss the chest and a dab of A7 behind each ear. The A1 was actually a bit too

strong, so after an hour I washed off the top layer. I was left with a nice gentle pheromone musk.

I went

dancing and had women sniffing me and stroking me all night.

-CAt

idesign
08-11-2007, 04:38 PM
* I

read it as two different processes pushing the conversions in opposite directions.

* General olfaction is of

paramount importance in chemical attraction.
But a little phero stank is very attractive to the human nose.

*My sense is that you will reach your ideal dosage befoe stink becomes a problem, so if you notice stink, you're

using too much anyway. Here I'm talking about stink as used on your body, not out of the bottle stink.

I've used two drops chem set A1 and under at 1mg/ml, most of that a half drop at a time, to minimixe "side

effects"; or a drop when ignoring side effects. It's wonderful stuff, one of the major

pheromones.

Thanks for the insight Doc. Blending mones with fragrance is interesting in the "general

olfaction" dept. I personally like the scent of A1, TE and SoE after it settles on the skin for a while. I did OD

(stink-wise) once with A1 (3 full drops) on a hot day, and it was as unpleasant for me as I'm sure it was for the

close public. (Can stink and wise be used in the same sentence)?

The scent of the mones always seems to last

longer than the cover, but its pleasant because I like the musky mone with the faint lingering of the cover. My

biggest concern was that the women wouldn't find it as attractive. In my short experience, the results are good

at both ends of the date.

My current favorite mix for general daytime is a few inches of SoE, a single drop of

A1 spread around, and 2-3 drops of Sandalwood EO spread around more. They blend and evolve very well together. I

like Sandal better than Oud for daytime.

I used a single drop of Oud in the mix instead of Sandal one evening

with a few dabs on the neck from an Edge Wipe and as I approached the bar, pulled out a stool and settled in next to

a woman, she nearly gave herself whiplash looking around. We made eye contact and she smiled broad and generous.

However, she quickly recovered and turned back to face her BF/Hubby. Was it the frag or the mones? Both? Later on

she kept brushing against me in small ways and at one point shoved her behind against my leg and was in no hurry to

remove it. That was the mones. Against my better judgment I was very well behaved.

idesign
08-11-2007, 04:57 PM
I'm

glad there's a lot of discussion about A1 these days. I think it's da bomb.

Last night I used two full drops

of A1 1mg/ml rubbed into my forearms, plus 8 inches of SOE acorss the chest and a dab of A7 behind each ear. The A1

was actually a bit too strong, so after an hour I washed off the top layer. I was left with a nice gentle pheromone

musk.

I went dancing and had women sniffing me and stroking me all night.

-CAt

Two drops seems to

be too strong for me too CAt. One drop, and spread around works best. I like the gentle mone musk too (see above

post). I've not tried A7, but am thinking about buying some from the Used Mone Lot. How do you compare it with

SoE in your mix?

Greg

TriAthlete eh? I admire the dedication and hard work it must take. As for me, the

only Trifecta I ever hit is smoking, drinking and sex all in the same night. On a perfect day you could throw out

smoking or drinking and add afterglow.

CAtriathlete
08-12-2007, 06:55 PM
Two

drops seems to be too strong for me too CAt. One drop, and spread around works best. I like the gentle mone musk too

(see above post). I've not tried A7, but am thinking about buying some from the Used Mone Lot. How do you compare

it with SoE in your mix?

Greg

TriAthlete eh? I admire the dedication and hard work it must take. As for me,

the only Trifecta I ever hit is smoking, drinking and sex all in the same night. On a perfect day you could throw

out smoking or drinking and add afterglow.

Hey Greg,

Bruce advised me to try A7 as pretty much the

freshest, strongest source of -none in the whole product lineup. I originally tried PI as my source of -none, but

found it to be weak. A7 has a very strong musk smell, but fortunately not much like cat piss to me. A7 mixes well

with SOE and A1 to create a well-rounded profile.

Triathlete is an old moniker for me. I've been plagued with

injuries the past few years, and have had to keep the training to a minimum. I still swim and speedskate regularly,

but the running and biking have been sidelined for now.

-CAt