PDA

View Full Version : A314 and WAGG Results

Zlo5
08-02-2007, 01:12 PM
Recently added A314

and WAGG to my munitions, and am happy with the results so far. Definitely get a more respected vibe at work with

the A314. With the WAGG I'm definitely getting a more friendly vibe as well (Although I'm still trying to figure

out the dosing).

Funny thing to relate though- I've been dating a new woman for about three weeks now, and wore

Some AE with some WAGG to soften myself because I was meeting her friends for the first time. She's commented many

times on how good I smell, and her friends did as well. I wound up spending the night at her condo and accidently

left my shirt there. 2 Days later she reminds me about it, but says she put it over her pillow and slept on it

because I smell so good. The following day she told me she was going to wash it for me, but then she conveniently

forgot and she slept with it as her pillow cover again. At first I thought she was kidding, but I went to her place

for lunch today and there was my shirt covering her pillow :D I love this stuff.

Stefanau
08-03-2007, 06:52 AM
lmao! nice one bro

CAtriathlete
08-03-2007, 09:01 AM
To All,

I use A7, A1,

and SOE. I am getting interested in A314. Please tell me more about its effectiveness, its qualities, and the place

it holds in your "arsenal".

-CAt

idesign
08-03-2007, 12:21 PM
At first I

thought she was kidding, but I went to her place for lunch today and there was my shirt covering her pillow :D I

love this stuff.

:lol: Looks like you'll have to get some new shirts. Good show Z.

CAtriathlete
08-11-2007, 09:31 AM
I'm still interested in

A314. Can anyone help?

Please tell me more about its effectiveness, its qualities, and the place it holds in

your "arsenal".

-CAt

Gegogi
08-11-2007, 02:09 PM
A314 is a great work product:

imparts a fatherly and authoritative vibe, making for good communication and command structure without being

overbearing. Not so great for dating unless you like women that call you "papa." However it does dress up well for

happy hour if you add a bit of NPA/TE and SOE.

CAtriathlete
08-12-2007, 06:59 PM
A314

is a great work product: imparts a fatherly and authoritative vibe, making for good communication and command

structure without being overbearing. Not so great for dating unless you like women that call you "papa." However it

does dress up well for happy hour if you add a bit of NPA/TE and SOE.

I wonder what's in A314 that

gives it such a fatherly vibe. Doesn't sound like any other product.

Anybody else have experience with A314?

-CAt