PDA

View Full Version : WAGG vs. A314

TRDE59
07-31-2007, 09:53 AM
I know A314 gives off an

alpha-male vibe that's more gentle and leadership oriented than -none, which is basically the "bad boy" mone. Does

it give you a more commanding presence than WAGG? How do these two products differ?

Also, anyone have an idea

about what exactly is in WAGG? I know it's not known for sure, I'm just curious about board speculations.

Gegogi
07-31-2007, 04:12 PM
Ah dunno what's in WAGG but I

suspect plenty of "feel good" mones, e.g., maybe androstenol, EST and A-1. I believe I can smell alpha androstenol

in the mix. Anywho, it's designed to soften the persona of those suffering from badass or lone wolf syndrome. I

didn't find it that helpful for me unless combined with plenty of androstenone. I guess I'm just not bassass

enough for WAGG! Also the smell doesn't agree with my nose and I have to cover the hell outta it.

My experience

with A314--and I've used it almost daily for 8 months--is it doesn't give off an alpha vibe at all. You have to do

that! What it does for me is foster better communication. My students and colleagues tend to listen and pay better

attention. By itself, A314 seems to impart sorta a fatherly aura, so some gentle authority is implied albeit in an

understated way (unless you decide to act like "the man").

I find A314 at its best with a few dabs of NPA/TE and

a few zaps of androstenol or rolls of SOE. Thus the vibe is more authoritative but friendly and you don't have to

throw your weight around when things need to get done. People tend to obey no questions asked. Now I can pull this

off with no mones--did it for 20 years--so mones are not the main factor here. However, but this combos makes things

a little smoother and easier.

belgareth
08-01-2007, 08:41 AM
WAGG gave me the impression of

everybody wanting to be my friend. No guess what's in it though. A314 did almost nothing for me so after using up a

full bottle I quit wearing it.