PDA

View Full Version : Oke, too much choice, need advise......

jjans
07-30-2007, 10:18 AM
First of all, i've read ALLOT the last few days, but i keep on reading different stories about different products.

I can also understand that age has a mayor influence on the choice of product....soooo

here is the deal.

I've recently read allot about pheromones and i know there is a chemical proces in the brains etc etc...i know

since i have a ****load of friends that study pharmacy, medicine, hell even one of my friends is a senior student

surgeon (brain surgeon is what he eventually wants).
never the less...my point of view...yes there is a chemical

proces in the brain, activated by pheromones.
Never the less im a pretty sceptic guy since i also believe in common

sense and modern adapted behavior of the modern human, which can also be seen as...we're not animals (anymore).

So first of all, i do not think pheromones do wonders...just maybe they can just that little

difference.....
never the less i want to give it a go

My goals are simple.

1#
I want to get more

attention, be noticed since i'm a person that doesn't easily takes the first step when im not sure the girl is

going to appreciate it. I need a little thing to get a bit more confidence... a look, a smile...you know..the little

things to get me started.

2#
I'm not LOOKING to get laid. Hell if it happens it happens..oke thats fine. but

im more a person that believes in love. If there is no real connection, its nothing for me. just nice know someone

new. So basicly...again, im just looking for the first contact..a smile, a look, maybe a touch...just something so i

know they don't mind me hanging around, talking to them etc.

oke...those 2 were for meeting new people.....and

have a fun time with them. whatever happens next...happens :D

But i also have another thing.
My ex

girlfriend.... We broke up a few weeks ago. She broke up with me. She still cared for me, still "loved" me, but more

in a way she loves a very close friend, that "one" thing..that chemistry wasn;t there anymore. I had a hard time

with it but thats over now...i just want to stay close friends that we where before we began a relation. thats also

what she wanted when we broke up but i noticed that she keeps more distance then before we had a relation. She's

probably not really comforable when she's with me. Probably since she realizes that i had a pretty hard time with

it.

What i want with her....i want my best friend back ! i just want her to feel at ease again with me. touches

me again as a friend you know....real close friends.
Maybe pheromones can help here. (And well, oke if there

happens more...you know, for good old times... i would't mind )
But just to break the ice again. Good thing she's

pretty cuddly so she probably comes very close.

Oke..that was a pretty long story ...
But now my problem...i

want to give pheromones a chance, i do not expect wonders from it, but just that little extra thing i mentioned

before to give me a good feel before i go for it if you know what i mean.

What is a good choice for me ?
Since

im the netherlands (europe) its not really easy to get all the products that i read about on the net. Also i read

allot of different things about every product, its just marketing i assume.

Another thing...I REALLY appreciate

it to use my own perfume ("Life by Esprit")

oke, products im thinking about...

- Alter Ego
0,020%

Androstenone
0,015% Androstenol
0,010% Androsterone
Total: 7.5ml with 3.375mg pure pheromenons

-

Pherogel
13 mg total gel

- AFA for men
0,020% Androstenol
0,020% Androstenone
total 7,5ml with 3mg pure

pheromenons

- Primal Instinct
0,044% Androstenone
total 10ml with 5mg pure pheromenons

- PPA passion for

men
0,015% Androstenone
Total: 15ml with 2,25mg pure pheromenons

-Charisma Shots
0,020% Androstenol
0,020%

Androstenone
total 0,14 mg pure pheromenons

-The edge ??

-Sense of Eros ??

I like to experiment with

some of these. Which would be best for the first "click" ? Im thinking of Primal instinct and maybe Alter ego or TE

?
And which one for the "problem" with my ex

Im thinking of AFA, alter ego, Charisma Shots . and maybe Primal

instict or TE ?
But i'm a REAL noob with these things...what do YOU guys think ? Im a pretty avarage guy, 22 years

old, not really goodlooking but not bad either... i just seem to need that little extra thing to get a bit more

confidence. it seems that when i see that im beeing appreciated by a girl..that my confidence gets a big boost and

that everything turns out in a good way, its just that i need to get to that level..

Maybe there are other

suggestions.... i've read here about Edge and Pherlure and Sence of eros... those are a bit harder to get for me

but how do they fit my list ? are they about the same.....way better or worse experience ? Pherlure is a bit of a no

go since i cannot use my own perfume

The girls i'm attracted to are like about my age...bit younger.. 18-22.
I

don't really like musk in/as a perfume so i need something that goes well with my own perfume (now days "life by

esprit"). So it has te be something that can be covered up good...
oh also, with my ex..the first time, i don't

want to do an overdose or something like that (she always comes very close and gives me a bi hug) ...more like first

time right or a bit less. What dose would be oke concidering my age and the age of the girls im attracted to ?

I

would really appreciate any comments...
Thanks..

idesign
07-30-2007, 04:16 PM
Welcome jjans,

1. Read A LOT

MORE on this board, I'm constantly learning new things that I missed. Take the time, its worth it.

2. Pay

attention to the guys your age who post here, and look at their results.

3. Board knowledge says that at younger

ages you don't need -none (TE,PI,etc) as you already produce a lot at your age.

4. In my experience, and that of

others here, A1 has a very strong "comfort" effect. Could be good for dealing with your "ex". SoE has a very nice

social effect, and people near you become very warm and chatty.

5. Keep in mind that each product will behave

differently on each person. That's why you see the "conflicting" stories. It seems the only way to know what

works for you is to experiment yourself, guided by what you read here. Think of it as a new adventure.

Hope this

helps,
Greg

jjans
07-31-2007, 08:25 AM
well its often hard to find an age

with a topic....its not always mentioned.

Also, maybe im not someone that produces big amounts of -none. With A1

you mean AE ?? if not what else ?

I'm thinking of experimenting with AE...just a little bit to start with, see

how that goes. Also, does AE need to be covered al the time ? i usually only use perfume when im going out on

saterdays etc, not often during the week. So i might want to give it a go with AE...start with 2 dabs or

something...maybe thats still usable without any covering ?

It also has a little none in it...maybe its not bad

for me, just need to find out.

anyone else ?

bubblebob
07-31-2007, 12:33 PM
Hey jjas,

Nice to see a

fellow European over here... :)

I wouldn't advise to take any of the heavy -none products (NPA, The Edge, A7) at

first: It's very easy to OD on them. My best 2 bets for you would be Alter Ego and Scent of Eros. Alter Ego is a

great all-in-one product as it has the 3 main pheromones. I had some good results with this. You don't need to

cover it at all as it comes with it's own scent. The scent isn't everybody's cup of tea as it seems a little

'old-manish' to me, but others like it a lot - so it's for you to decide. Scent of Eros is great for building

comfort and opening other people up. I'd say get the unscented version - the smell of the scented version is really

heavy... (IMO)

A1 is the short name for Androstadienone (you can get it in the store under 'Kits/Supplies'). It

is said to put women at ease and make them comfortable with you around. So maybe this is a good bet for you.

Unfortunately it has a downside, as some man report getting a mild depression while wearing it - and it has the same

effect on men around you. So maybe save it for times alone with women...

I hope I could help!

bb

stuttgart-man
07-31-2007, 03:04 PM
With A1 you mean AE ??

A1 =

Androstadienone
http://www.pherolibrary.com/human-pheromones/androstadienone.htm

jjans
07-31-2007, 03:31 PM
i thought AE was unscented and SOE

was only a scented version...
Also, whats in SOE exactly ?

Maybe A1 is something for the missy, but i guess AE

also has some nice things in it that bring a bit confort. Its not bad if she feels kinda attracted to me :D

Never the less, where in the netherlands can i get SOE (haven't found it yet). Same thing with A1

idesign
07-31-2007, 04:33 PM
http://www.love-scent.com/index.php

http://pherolibrary.com/

These 2 links + this Forum

will provide all the info you need on the products.
Read up, and good luck!
Greg

stuttgart-man
07-31-2007, 05:09 PM
Also,

whats in SOE exactly ?

SOE contains 80% Androstenol (aNol)and 20% Androsterone (aRon)!

The

roll-stick contains 4mg aNol and 1mg aRon, the gel-pack contains 64mcg aNol and 16mcg aRon!

bubblebob
07-31-2007, 07:53 PM
Never

the less, where in the netherlands can i get SOE (haven't found it yet). Same thing with A1

I'm

afraid you will have to import this stuff from the US - love-scent.com

Superman
08-02-2007, 01:00 AM
I'm

afraid you will have to import this stuff from the US - love-scent.com
Unless one tries ebay of course..

WorkingMann
08-02-2007, 01:18 PM
Hey there..

:welcome:

AE is a great product because it has it all.. It works great for me, but might not for you.. Not

everyone that can take products containing the least bit of none..
You said you didn't like products you

couldn't mix with your smell.. AE comes with a strong cover and I think you would call it a musk perfume.. This is

the only downside to this I would say in your case..
If you go with AE, I would test it out around other people to

see reactions before using it with your ex to be sure how others recieve it and what dosages works the best for

you..

Another product I CERTAINLY can recommend is SOE! A wonder-product and especially for us young ones.. And I

would say at least 90% (just a guess) fof people who have tried it haven't had bad reactions with it..
You can get

this unscented so it will work fine with your cover of your choosing.

again test it out before bringing it around

your ex.
I would recommend to test SOE first for a week when not around your ex. at a low dosage. The next week

increase a little and test for another week.
When you hit OD-land, stop increasing and go back to the dosage that

worked the best for you. Then when being around your ex. use the SOE with the best dosage, because it would make her

at ease and comfortable around you and could bring back the friendliness in your relationship.

Then when not

around her test out AE alone without SOE. When you have found the correct dosage for AE then I would say every 3

time you meet your ex use AE and the other 2 use SOE.

Then when not being around your ex. try mixing the two and

find what works best - and its often not just a combination of the two dosages of the products mixed.
When you've

found you magic bullet use that on her every time.

I would recommend this approach because first you get her to

be friends with you and get close etc. and then slowly starting to build up a little attraction from her side (if

possible) with the AE every 3rd time.
Then when using the combo of AE and SOE you got the perfect mix where you're

friendly but still has an sexual edge and if you're lucky she will be attracted.. But who knows when it's ex'es--

:rasp:

But good luck

graniteking
08-04-2007, 05:41 PM
Hi JJans - I am a bit new

here also, but I do have something that may be of use for you.
I am in a similar boat to you, as I and my best

friend got a bit intimate... but we pulled back because of concerns with it and still wanting to keep our best

friends.
That said - It is normal after that kind of relationship stepping back, for a little distance to come

into it. She was way distant for a while... but has been getting back to it.
As for what works for me, I have

found perception to be an incredible opener for women... Her I tried it around and she ended up being VERY talkative

again... I have found with some of my mones that when I OD she just avoids me a day or so, but comes back- but maybe

part of it is my living situation and her being right next door to me.
I have found - for me - that chikara is

cool, but seems to have best effects the day after. I am still playing with dosages there.
A314 is nice for

opening up, but that also is a new one for me.
Good luck though - so many choices and learning to use them can be

a bit much...
BTW - SoE is a great one also for friendly - have tried that, and found for me a half pack is great

- but I am 37, so definitely a difference there.